• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I am not a fan of leaking, because it spoils the anticipation for said character and it makes it rough on Nintendo.
Oh trust me, if Ken and Incineroar weren't leaked, the reception to the November direct would've been far worse and way more out of control...

Sometimes leaks are necessary for the best outcome

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well, I only did it because I felt I did something wrong, and I wanted people to see I was apologizing.

Also, you may be a mod, but please don't call me "bud".
Apologies. I call lots of people bud. I won't call you that anymore.

Regardless of intention, we don't want people reposting their past posts for the sake of extra exposure. It's a bad precedent. If people didn't respond to the post the first time, there's probably a reason for it. Please don't.

If you really feel like you need to apologize to someone and they didn't respond publicly, take it to PM.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh, trust me, if Ken and Incineroar weren't leaked, the reception to the November direct would've been far worse and way more out of control...

Nothing proves this, dawg.

D

Deleted member

If you're gonna make the jump, you either break a leg or go out like Peggy Hill.
That's fair. It's why I'm starting out my personal Hitman service by giving out my name, my dress, my contact info, my physical appearance and my favourite denim trousers. Go big or go home.

Last edited by a moderator:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Apologies. I call lots of people bud. I won't call you that anymore.

Regardless of intention, we don't want people reposting their past posts for the sake of extra exposure. It's a bad precedent. If people didn't respond to the post the first time, there's probably a reason for it. Please don't.

If you really feel like you need to apologize to someone and they didn't respond publicly, take it to PM.
Well, honestly, I was going to USE PM before you replied. And I didn't know that was the case. My bad, but still, how would I know there was a reason for them not responding, let alone the reason itself?

D

Deleted member

Oh trust me, if Ken and Incineroar weren't leaked, the reception to the November direct would've been far worse and way more out of control...

Incineroar's design was leaked and Incineroar was leaked in Smash Bros.
Huh.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Yes. That's the same person.

As someone who is highly skeptical of leakers, PolarPanda is still someone who I do pay attention to.

Still take the info w/ a massive grain of salt, but keep the info in the back of your mind.
I already got the "take it with a grain of salt" part in mind, but thanks.

Still, whether I want to believe it or not, I say the no Steve and yes Banjo each coming from two different people sounds fishy.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Leaks are one of the reasons I don't intend to be around for Smash 6 speculation. They ruined the fun of a lot of reveals in both Smash 4 and Ultimate for me.

The other reason is that I don't want to relive another ESRB leak, box theory Grinch hoax. The drama around those was even worse then the usual Smash drama.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Gentlepanda, your Kasumis are out of control.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well, honestly, I was going to USE PM before you replied. And I didn't know that was the case. My bad, but still, how would I know there was a reason for them not responding, let alone the reason itself?
You're overthinking this, man.

I'm saying that regardless of your intentions or knowledge of what other people are thinking, I'm asking you not to quote yourself to say "hey did you guys see this" in the future. You don't need to defend yourself; just don't do it again please.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Iridium Iridium would it be fine if I also nominated Snoopy? Everyone's favorite doggo must be granted access as well >:^)

EDIT: when you think about it, though.... aren't I already Snoopy? LOL
I mean, we all happen to be a different version of Marth, so sure.

That leaves 7 spots to go.

D

Deleted member

As in him giving up the leaking scene
He probably wont unless he gets a newcomer reveal wrong. Smash Bros newcomers are like the only thing he's worth nowadays. So if he got Erdrick wrong, some people might still follow him, but he would most definitely be dead in seawater like Hitagi

You're praying for something you can't control and is frankly not even your personal business.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Leaks are one of the reasons I don't intend to be around for Smash 6 speculation. They ruined the fun of a lot of reveals in both Smash 4 and Ultimate for me.

The other reason is that I don't want to relive another ESRB leak, box theory Grinch hoax. The drama around those was even worse then the usual Smash drama.
The ESRB Grinch Box.

The Ultimate Leakform.

D

Deleted member

>exits the browser tab
>checks Discord to see if Mythra accepted my friend request
>looks through my Twitter feed for a quick second for memes I can steal and claim as my own like all the cool kids
>comes back to browser tab
>15 ****ING NOTIFICATIONS

D

Deleted member

Alright. Hit me. Let's see if this thread pays attention to my inane ramblings about comic books. :shades:
You're number 1 Marvel character is Jill Valentine from Marvel vs. Capcom.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You're overthinking this, man.

I'm saying that regardless of your intentions or knowledge of what other people are thinking, I'm asking you not to quote yourself to say "hey did you guys see this" in the future. You don't need to defend yourself; just don't do it again please.
Well, despite appearance, I wasn't trying to say merely that. Still, I do apologize for that mishap, but I do know I could have worded that better by adding more to it, maybe depending on the words themselves, the situation and if it was necessary. Overall, that may have not been necessary, but I did not mean to spam.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Eh, I don't know. For me, it was fun to watch the madness unfold during times like those. :p
I just have a hard time detaching myself from that stuff, I guess. Seeing people get angry or agressive makes me start to feel angry.

It doesn't help that hoaxes are also something that just make me irrationally frustrated. I can't stand seeing people being fooled into believing false info, especially if it has glaring holes they're just brushing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom