• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Words cannot describe this.
I ****ing need this

Let's just move on.

That'd make things a whole lot simpler, honestly. There are people that are difficult to understand even if you know their language.
...never...or not never...all the never...
this has been the strangest business card exchange in the history of business card exchanges, maybe ever
But magnificent
This is why I prefer to use my other, more fancy card:
View attachment 213496
026F9E7B-153E-420F-80CF-64E4A9B1242B.gif

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What other games are you interested in trying out?
I already own and need to play:
  • Bravely Default
  • Octopath Traveler
  • Persona 5
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
  • Paper Mario Color Splash
  • Ace Combat 7
  • Everything on Game Pass
And I just got Mortal Kombat 11, which I should also be playing.

But nope. I'm in the mood to play through Dragon Age II for, like, the eleventh or twelfth time.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I remember now! What's up?
Nothin' much, just the same old, same old. It's been a hot minute since I've seen you hangin' around here. How's life been for ya, outside of college?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, I hope you guys aren't so mad at me for what I said about what turned out to be a joke. I tend to miss some jokes when they contain something I think is serious, and I don't think to think twice usually, so this is a slip up on my part. My bad. Also, I admit, that perverts thing, even though I was just being playful and didn't mean it, should not have been used. Forgive me for my mishap.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think I saw you at SaltyBet once.
Probably in TwitchPlaysPokémon too back in the day

Mythra Mythra should get a patreon. I’d back him.
That's the plan ofc.
I mean right now:
-I only have paper and pencils
-My skill level still is mediocre
-My scanner is from the 90s

I still have a long way to go to actually deserve earnings for my work.

I don't buy the hype. Mythra Mythra send me your three best drawings and I'll try to look at them when I'm not in a public library space.
Discord my dude

I have the big giant massive fear of sending lewds on PMs here for reasons some peeps here know.

D

Deleted member

I already own and need to play:
  • Bravely Default
  • Octopath Traveler
  • Persona 5
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
  • Paper Mario Color Splash
  • Ace Combat 7
  • Everything on Game Pass
And I just got Mortal Kombat 11, which I should also be playing.

But nope. I'm in the mood to play through Dragon Age II for, like, the eleventh or twelfth time.
That's a pretty good list for the most part. I can see why you want something more familiar because the lot of them are long RPGs. Ever consider something shorter?

Ok serious question that I'm pretty sure I asked before but never got an answer on. What's PolarPanda's track record? What **** has she leaked?
From recent memory ever since I've known about her, she leaked that Power Rangers fighting game a couple of days before it came out. Otherwise, she typically doesn't make any big claims. So she's reliable in the sense that she's never wrong, but she's also not that useful for Smash speculation from what I've seen unless it was that Banjo source. Even then, it's nothing decisive.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Discord my dude

I have the big giant massive fear of sending lewds on PMs here for reasons some peeps here know.
Right. I'll PM you my discord and then you can send some friend thing or something.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
That's a pretty good list for the most part. I can see why you want something more familiar because the lot of them are long RPGs. Ever consider something shorter?
The shorter things I've already beaten.

All those games I listed, I bought on recommendations from others (except Paper Mario; that was impulse) but haven't actually sat down to play them. JRPGs specifically aren't usually my thing, so deciding, "Hey, I'm gonna sit down and slog through like ten hours of this until it eventually gets good," is a big commitment.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

From recent memory ever since I've known about her, she leaked that Power Rangers fighting game a couple of days before it came out. Otherwise, she typically doesn't make any big claims. So she's reliable in the sense that she's never wrong, but she's also not that useful for Smash speculation from what I've seen unless it was that Banjo source. Even then, it's nothing decisive.
Uh, no, Battle For The Grid was first leaked by a trailer that was uploaded to 4chan. The only other leaks involving that were from the website accidentally leaking what other characters would end up appearing and a few DLC characters

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Every good artists needs to draw cleavage.

Jokes aside, amazing art!
This is what happen when you get to the Friend Zone, my friend.:ultsonic:

Joke aside, thanks!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, I hope you guys aren't so mad at me for what I said about what turned out to be a joke. I tend to miss some jokes when they contain something I think is serious, and I don't think to think twice usually, so this is a slip up on my part. My bad. Also, I admit, that perverts thing, even though I was just being playful and didn't mean it, should not have been used. Forgive me for my mishap.
Did anyone catch this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom