• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey man, sometimes you gotta draw a few sticks in chicks to get rich quick. It's just the hustle.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Iridium Iridium would it be fine if I also nominated Snoopy? Everyone's favorite doggo must be granted access as well >:^)

EDIT: when you think about it, though.... aren't I already Snoopy? LOL

Last edited:

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
OK but who the hell is PolarPanda and what are his credentials?
I'm fairly well known on here, at least I was when I was active. I started leaking on here originally, but eventually moved on to Twitter and sticking to Discord. Just to list a couple things, I leaked the entire Trailer and press conference reveal of Power Rangers Battle for the Grid before it was even officially revealed, and also Link's Awakening remake. I started leaking on here because I shared my main sources personal information with a few older members, a la Fatmanonice Fatmanonice . Due to me starting out here, I have a much fonder connection with some people here. Hopefully that's a fair enough summary. I'm also credited in a couple Nintendo Life articles and some Papagenos Videos, so maybe you've heard of me.

On to what you were replying about: no, I have not leaked Banjo in Smash. I leaked that a Windows Central journalist was claiming Banjo is in and Steve is 100% not in. However, as people pieced it together and realized who the journalist was, somebody I trusted contacted Windows Central and told on him. He then went public and said that his claims were just rumors and should be taken with a grain of salt. Still worth noting, though.

D

Deleted member

Ok serious question that I'm pretty sure I asked before but never got an answer on. What's PolarPanda's track record? What **** has she leaked?
As far as I know, they've straight up told people what their sources at Nintendo are. They're confirmed to have sources at Nintendo with proof, so that's why they're reliable.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'm fairly well known on here, at least I was when I was active. I started leaking on here originally, but eventually moved on to Twitter and sticking to Discord. Just to list a couple things, I leaked the entire Trailer and press conference reveal of Power Rangers Battle for the Grid before it was even officially revealed, and also Link's Awakening remake. I started leaking on here because I shared my main sources personal information with a few older members, a la Fatmanonice Fatmanonice . Due to me starting out here, I have a much fonder connection with some people here. Hopefully that's a fair enough summary. I'm also credited in a couple Nintendo Life articles and some Papagenos Videos, so maybe you've heard of me.

On to what you were replying about: no, I have not leaked Banjo in Smash. I leaked that a Windows Central journalist was claiming Banjo is in and Steve is 100% not in. However, as people pieced it together and realized who the journalist was, somebody I trusted contacted Windows Central and told on him. He then went public and said that his claims were just rumors and should be taken with a grain of salt. Still worth noting, though.
So, you're the same guy who said this?

https://imgur.com/gallery/DLlWK7G

D

Deleted member

Oh, we are talking about Banjo and Steve and leaks?
Huh. I just want E3 to come.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Strange, I thought I saw someone do that before.
Quoting yourself is fine, but quoting yourself just to try and get people to see what you said earlier again is technically spam.

D

Deleted member

When your favourite song in Cuphead turns out to be even better than you thought.
Since I am loving Cuphead so far, I am considering the idea of updating my avatar to include my favourite character from the game (that one being King Dice).

D

Deleted member

>i'm not gonna share who it is

View attachment 213511

Ooo, scary leakers and their anonymous sources.
Tbf what do you expect them to say?
"yeah john from IT who knows about this stuff said mr minecraft isn't in, here's his personal info so he can get fired"
You gotta protect people's jobs if you're legit my man.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Quoting yourself is fine, but quoting yourself just to try and get people to see what you said earlier again is technically spam.
Well, I only did it because I felt I did something wrong, and I wanted people to see I was apologizing.

Also, you may be a mod, but please don't call me "bud".

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I don't understand leakers. If people are working hard on something, why spoil it?
Have you not seen the plethora of users here foaming at the mouth for leaks?

Joker was out for like twenty minutes before people were asking if we knew anything more about "Brave" and "Jane".

MainJPW

M.T.A

Banjo fans right now:

D

Deleted member

The shorter things I've already beaten.

All those games I listed, I bought on recommendations from others (except Paper Mario; that was impulse) but haven't actually sat down to play them. JRPGs specifically aren't usually my thing, so deciding, "Hey, I'm gonna sit down and slog through like ten hours of this until it eventually gets good," is a big commitment.
Definitely! There's a reason I don't typically play RPG games and that's because of their length. At least with Xenoblade Chronicles 2, if I don't enjoy it, I can at least ***** about it here and have fun that way. I had an issue of buying more games than I wanted to play. Ended up selling all of my game consoles and games LOL!!!

Where was I going with this? Anyways, I just make time for new games because otherwise, I'll lose interest in the medium. It's not safe, but **** it. I'm bored and there are things I want to see before I die.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Tbf what do you expect them to say?
"yeah john from IT who knows about this stuff said mr minecraft isn't in, here's his personal info so he can get fired"
You gotta protect people's jobs if you're legit my man.
If they're just telling random people on the internet confidential information that's already putting their job at risk :101:

I could say that I worked at Microsoft. I could just impersonate someone who does.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am not a fan of leaking, because it spoils the anticipation for said character and it makes it rough on Nintendo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
When your favourite song in Cuphead turns out to be even better than you thought.
Since I am loving Cuphead so far, I am considering the idea of updating my avatar to include my favourite character from the game (that one being King Dice).
My favourite character in Cuphead so far has gotta be this guy

His smugness pleases me

D

Deleted member

If they're just telling random people on the internet confidential information that's already putting their job at risk :101:
Hey, that's like a bite sized risk. You don't wanna go all out and say who they are so they're pretty much guaranteed to get fired and blacklisted.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, it may make things sketchy, like I said, and some people may take advantage of that when making leaks that they know are fake, but some info can be right, but you can get someone fired if you tell others it was them who said that. How would they be trusted to use those guys who could get fired as a source then?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey, that's like a bite sized risk. You don't wanna go all out and say who they are so they're pretty much guaranteed to get fired and blacklisted.
If you're gonna make the jump, you either break a leg or go out like Peggy Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom