• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi : I rarely come on this thread but I am here tonight to say my heart goes out to you. I am not going to repeat others' advice but here is something you should never forget: you serve a great God. He will work out any situation.

Sayonara :kirby:

Zeox

Smash Champion
Please move this to Nintenzone we are having a serious conversation
Oh, we are having a serious serious conversation? what a great time to join the conversation with a stupid comment, isn't it.
Don't know what's happening, who have a problem or what's the problem, but whatever is happening remember that you are probably awesome and that there is a lot of people that loves you and that if you need happy cheerful videos, dumb songs and hugs I'm here for you!

Graizen

Smash Champion
They're not constantly terrible, most of the time they act like how I remember. But every once in a while they snap, and it's terrible.
Love yourself, thats the biggest and more powerfull type of love.

D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi Stay safe, man. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, I really do hope and pray that things get resolved peacefully.

D

Deleted member

They're not constantly terrible, most of the time they act like how I remember. But every once in a while they snap, and it's terrible.
Sometimes bad snaps can be as toxic as constant badness streams.

Again, I really don't wanna assume anything about your situation. But the thought process of "it only happens sometimes" or "they're only bad at times, they're still the person/people I love" can be infectious and dangerous, especially to those in bad situations.

D

Deleted member

Heya, message for Noipoi Noipoi .

So, saying your in a bit of a crappy situation seems like an understatement and to be perfectly honest withmyou, I’m not the go to guy when it comes to these situations, but one thing I can say is stay safe. Don’t get yourself involved. Now, I don’t if that’s an option or not, but stay safe. I doubt you’d want to vent to me, a little kid of all people, so I’m not gonna say, “My DMs are open! uwu wuggles and snuggles” but we’re here for you. Best of luck. I’ll be praying for you.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I'm sorry if I seem slightly removed from the thread. I don't deal well with legitimately serious situations like these
i'm just here for the memes man, i don't want anyone getting hurt

hope the situation manages to resolve itself as peacefully as possible, noipoi

KMDP

Smash Legend
It sounds like they need counseling then, if they have problems they need to work through.

Have you ever told them how their actions make you feel?
I'm sorry if I seem slightly removed from the thread. I don't deal well with legitimately serious situations like these
I don't blame you.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Noipoi Noipoi While I don’t have the full context (and wouldn’t need to know unless you needed to talk), I would say that until you can make a major life change to remove yourself from the situation, try to do what makes you happy or distract you. As somebody who was depressed by trivial things during my high school years, I found that finding the things that help me escape can be the most powerful tool in your arsenal.

Now, that’s probably not going to solve every single issue, but i’d also see if you get into any resources that are available to you. You’re young yet, so I don’t know that anything that costs money is really “accessible”, but if there’s anyone local you can turn to, I would try that as well.

Sorry if none of this helps, but I figured I would try. I can imagine it isn’t fun. I’m not sure who it is that has this toxic affect on you, but the others who have commented before are more or less right. Toxicity is one of the worse things someone can go through, so whatever you can do to get away from that as often as possible is the best bet.

Also, to comment to the other part, no human being deserves a toxic experience. There’s a difference between negative and “toxic”. Like, sometimes people have it coming to them when they have a “negative” experience, but toxic wears you down over time, if that makes sense.

Idk man. I hope things work out.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Sometimes bad snaps can be as toxic as constant badness streams.

Again, I really don't wanna assume anything about your situation. But the thought process of "it only happens sometimes" or "they're only bad at times, they're still the person/people I love" can be infectious and dangerous, especially to those in bad situations.
I agree with this a lot.
I was just trying to vent, I didn't expect you people to be so nice. I don't deserve it.

View attachment 189782
If I were to select several users to be treated this way, you’d be num er one, just saying. :p You always made my experience here that much more meaningful, so it’s about time I returned the favor.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I know how you feel. Today was filled with ups and downs. On the upside, I landed myself a part time job. Unfortunately, someone I knew and worked with since I was seventeen passed away from cancer. The news definitely shocked me because I had no idea how sick she was and I thought she was getting better. Cancer is just a *****. I hope you’re doing ok, Gwen.
I'm made of tough stuff, but thanks
I was just trying to vent, I didn't expect you people to be so nice. I don't deserve it.

View attachment 189782
You shut your mouth as your Smashboards mother I refuse to let you have this low of a self-esteem

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I recall way back in the day, my brother and my father would have violent screaming matches frequently that always got very toxic and hostile. It never came to blows or anything but for pre-teen me, it was always really terrifying for me to witness it happen. Thankfully, my brother matured and my dad is slightly less obnoxious then before.

I just thought I would share that info because of what's being discussed here. Noipoi Noipoi I don't know what the best course of action would be but first and foremost stay safe. We all have you in our thoughts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wanted to post one more thing, because I really care about Noipoi Noipoi :
He is one of, if not, the best user I have met since I started talking here. Anytime he is in trouble, I will always try to bring support.
Noipoi is a person who does good stuff for others, and deserves the same from us.
He is someone who will always be remembered by me as one of the best people I’ve ever met.

Sadly, my parents and him want me to sleep now... So I will try to do so and wish that tomorrow when I wake up he will be safe.
Stay strong, my dear friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 189782
Nah man you more than deserve our support you seem like such a cool and chill guy. You're our buddy and I'm sure if any one of us were going through the same thing you would try to support us as well. You're a very talented artist and a very cool guy so of course we'd support you. We appreciate you dude.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432

View attachment 189782
I’m gonna sound completely cheesy but the hell with it! Everyone deserves support in times of crisis. We may be just total strangers on the internet but we are all here to support and help you in anyway we can, no matter what. *gives virtual hug*

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
So, is KH3 being hated by the KH community, or something? Haven't seen a ton of positivity about it, and that is genuinely shocking me.
Eh, I'd say we have our fair share of love for it. It's just that well.....in many regards it kinda feels like it's stuck with the standards of the early 2000s. It's great in many areas.....but lacking in others. And the fact that it's been waited on for over a decade? Yeah.

D

Deleted member

This is going to sound like a cheesey comment, but it’s honestly amazing to see everyone be so supportive of Noipoi Noipoi . Not that they wouldn’t be, but it’s just... Wow. Real nice community we’ve got here.

Honestly, this is the part where I’d do something totally cool like draw some art for you or something, but the only real “talent” I have is voice acting, which isn’t really much, but if I could draw this is the part where I’d give you some cool art.

You deserve it so much. If anything I do not deserve it. :lol:
You deserve it to! We all do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom