• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

There's gonna be a fight.

Someone's planning to fight someone else, and they were threateningly calm about it. They specifically told me to stay out of their way but I can't just let them fight.
Ok, maybe try with the police as others have said.
This is the first time I help someone with a problem like that one, so I am confused as to what I should do.

D

Deleted member

Someone's planning to fight someone else, and they were threateningly calm about it. They specifically told me to stay out of their way but I can't just let them fight.
Stay out of it. Call the cops. Give them a time, date, and place.

D

Deleted member

If this is about family then idk if calling the police is a smart move. Noi's an American and he's black, so that'd escalate VERY quickly I feel
Then we need to think about another alternative, and quickly.
But I can’t think about any other idea.

D

Deleted member

Well at least your not in any specific danger
But as others have said have the police on the ready if it comes to that.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627

Maybe get in contact with a third party to try to break things up? Or cops?

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
If this is about family then idk if calling the police is a smart move. Noi's an American and he's black, so that'd escalate VERY quickly I feel
Woah....then the situation is quite tricky.

I'd still have 911 at least notified of the situation because this current scenario can get ugly fast.

D

Deleted member

Well at least your not in any specific danger
But as others have said have the police on the ready if it comes to that.
Ok, that is true.
They asked Noipoi Noipoi to stay out, so it is likely that they don’t want him involved.
Even then, he should hold the phone just in case not necessarily for the police, but maybe other persons he can rely on for support IRL.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I may be a bit paranoïd here but if they specifically told him to stay out of it, they'd probably realize it'd be him calling the cops even if it was anonymous.

Questions are:
- Do you think they'd get mad at you for calling the cops?
- Do you know anyone who'd help you if they would?

D

Deleted member

I can't just call the cops. I just can't.
Do you have any other person or group outside that place who you can rely on for support?
Keep the phone in your hand for them if things get worse.

D

Deleted member

Woah....then the situation is quite tricky.

I'd still have 911 at least notified of the situation because this current scenario can get ugly fast.
Ya since the fight seems planned I feel like unfortunately there is about a good 80% that this type of fight goes that far

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Guys you know how I had a situation yesterday?

It is ESCALATING and I DON'T know what to do.
To be honest, I don't think here is where you need to be.

Get out of the situation temporarily in any way you can. Call a friend, take a bus to a location open 24hrs, something. Then either things will cool down, or when they don't, you won't be there.

D

Deleted member

I can't just call the cops. I just can't.
In that case, just know that all of us are deeply concerned for you. You can always talk to us. But try and work things out with people involved. Stay safe, Noi

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Someone you trust then that could possibly diffuse things? This a serious thing and not just going to be a scuffle, right? If things get to where there is legit threat to life you may not have a choice at that point
Agreed. Hell, have that someone call the cops. This is looking quite bad and eventually if gets to worse, they WILL have to be notified.

D

Deleted member

Of course, and never once was the cis-prefix attached to anything. You sure you're not thinking of a chemistry class?
Just looked it up, it does apply to biology(chemistry as well, I had forgotten about it). It's in relation to genetic Linkage.

D

Deleted member

If you want to know what I did, I did stuff in the snow and in the dark while talking to myself about the entire history of the Cold War.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Tweek's Wario really is something else.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I'm surprised the chat remembered Serge vs. Darkfall. The most classic Smash blunder yet.

People didn't even know they had the wrong Serge.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Because I got nothing else to contribute st the moment, here’s a dad joke:

What did Ike tell the orchestra manager who tried to buy his piano composition at a low price?

:ultike: “You’ll get no symphony from me!”

Feel free to kick me out anytime.

D

Deleted member

Tweek's Wario really is something else.
I am glad Tweek decided to carry his Wario from Smash 4.
In Smash 4, Tweek had a solid Wario and Bowser Jr and dropped them over Cloud and Bayonetta. Now that all of the roster is balanced and viable, Tweek can actually play who he wants.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Because I got nothing else to contribute st the moment, here’s a dad joke:

What did Ike tell the orchestra manager who tried to buy his piano composition at a low price?

:ultike: “You’ll get no symphony from me!”

Feel free to kick me out anytime.
i'm sorry sir, it's time for you to leave

Noipoi

Howdy!
These guys are bigger and older than me, I couldn't stop them if I tried. They won't listen to me, stubbornness is a trait we all share and they have it way worse than I.

I can't go anywhere, all my friends are too far. I'm stuck here, and all I can do is hope they cool down and see reason before they do something they regret.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. I'm actually afraid right now.

What a way to start February, huh?

D

Deleted member

All I can say is Stay Safe Noi and if you have somewhere to hide I suggest doing that. it seems like you can't do anything and reading up I know you don't want to call the cops nor can you as you said but try to inform some kind of higher authority. Good luck with everything

Noipoi

Howdy!
I could end this, right now. But if I did someone's life would be ruined.

Two years ago my biggest problem was writer's block, what the Hell happened?

D

Deleted member

These guys are bigger and older than me, I couldn't stop them if I tried. They won't listen to me, stubbornness is a trait we all share and they have it way worse than I.

I can't go anywhere, all my friends are too far. I'm stuck here, and all I can do is hope they cool down and see reason before they do something they regret.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. I'm actually afraid right now.

What a way to start February, huh?
Would threatening to call the police do anything? I just got here so I don't have the full context of what's going on but I saw actually calling the police won't help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom