• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
I don't really spend much time on this forum

is no first unique zelda newcomer since 2001 discourse popular
I think most people look at 'representation' as more than characters, I know I do.

Zelda has a lot of stages that all span different games and eras, to me, that's fantastic representation.

Louisacommie

Smash Apprentice
I think most people look at 'representation' as more than characters, I know I do.

Zelda has a lot of stages that all span different games and eras, to me, that's fantastic representation.
most of those stages suck

and I want to play pig ganon with magic

play a zora
play a goron
at a rito

play as Domme mommy Urbosa

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I don't really spend much time on this forum

is no first unique zelda newcomer since 2001 discourse popular
Don't you have a ResetERA account? It's pretty consistently a trainwreck throughout the entire fandom.

Louisacommie

Smash Apprentice
Don't you have a ResetERA account? It's pretty consistently a trainwreck throughout the entire fandom.
I just want to know if Zelda discourse is popular among the wider smash fanbase

and I am not brave enouph to venture to gamefaqs

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Browsing Twitter and I found a cute Kasumi for Noipoi Noipoi even reminds me of your style a bit:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Also threw in a little Yoshster for Zinith Zinith
Yo Noipoi Noipoi are you ever going to post that lewd on a lewd site?

Honest question.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yo Noipoi Noipoi are you ever going to post that lewd on a lewd site?

Honest question.
NOMIT.png

Imagine, if you would.

Years from now, I walk into Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon/Disney/whatever studios. "We hear you're pretty good" they say "Got any ideas for a show?" I present them my glorious brain child, and we're ready to go. However before we get started they need to run a quick background check. Everything checks out, they're looking at my crap from the far off year of 2019, but suddenly-

TIDDY

I can't have that, now can I?

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
View attachment 212355

Imagine, if you would.

Years from now, I walk into Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon/Disney/whatever studios. "We here you're pretty good" they say "Got any ideas for a show?" I present them my glorious brain child, and we're ready to go. However befoer we get started they need to run a quick background check. Everything checks out, they're looking at my crap from the far off year of 2019, but suddenly-

TIDDY

But what if they find this post mentioning that you drew tiddy?

:Bigthink:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Are we talking about the Legend of Zelda's representation in Smash?

All I've gotta do is recycle this:
Are we talking about the Legend of Zelda's representation in Smash?
Feel free to spam my alerts. I'll be gone until around 11:30 my time, so go wild.

It won't change the fact that the Legend of Zelda series has 6 fighters, 8 items, 4 assist trophies, and 9 stages, which is more than a lot of other series.
That's pretty much the argument.

People think representation is limited to characters when there's more to it than just that. Sure, 3 LoZ characters are Links that play similar to each other (even then over time they've each taken on their own flair and style), but it's also represented in various other ways that should be noted.

Just because the flavor of the week character doesn't get added doesn't mean Sakurai hates the series.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Browsing Twitter and I found a cute Kasumi for Noipoi Noipoi even reminds me of your style a bit:

Also threw in a little Yoshster for Zinith Zinith
My god, that expression and his posture :yoshi:

View attachment 212355

Imagine, if you would.

Years from now, I walk into Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon/Disney/whatever studios. "We hear you're pretty good" they say "Got any ideas for a show?" I present them my glorious brain child, and we're ready to go. However before we get started they need to run a quick background check. Everything checks out, they're looking at my crap from the far off year of 2019, but suddenly-

TIDDY

You'd...... actually be surprised about some of the animators working now :yoshi:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
View attachment 212355

Imagine, if you would.

TIDDY

Bruh you don't gotta post it under your own name.

Throw up a VPN, make a junk account, and go wild.

But then again your style is distinctive...

D

Deleted member

Gonna call it right now, on the spot.

> 7 hours left until the second half of Persona Super Live 2019
> rumors and debates over Persona 5 Switch escalates ever more the past months since Joker's reveal
> more Final Fantasy ports come, leaving Atlus backed in a corner with no excuses
> Atlus leaves "Persona 5 S" teaser for the next day following Persona 5 Royal's announcement
> Persona 5 Royal = PS4 exclusive
> things get weary, people question why Joker and Persona is in Smash
> music plays
> the final hours draw near
> the Jane codes mean nothing, Jane is dead, breathing Kasumi in new life
> people draw conclusions because of Dragon Quest XI S, and that people have hope (understandably so)
> the end of the concert has arrived
> Atlus pops up the trailer on stage, "we're pleased to announce that Persona 5 S is..."

A fighting game.
Next time, beg for our games on an actual console, ugly boy.

> Atlus throws water at you

Screenshot (1194).png

D

Deleted member

-Opponent is at 140%
-Me at 0%
-Guns them down to gimp them
-Dies
Ahh, classic me.

D

Deleted member

Good games Idon Idon and ZephyrZ ZephyrZ , I am going to go to bed!
Also, I felt like there was an input delay. I think me being far from my router caused that, I am sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Alright guys, I gotta ask y'all a question.

I just found out that my college actually hosts a bi-annual regional tourney outside of weeklies (which I never bothered to do).

And obviously, this is the 1st one for Ultimate.

If the turn out is as big as the Melee tourney usually is (which is around 70-ish people), then there can be some decent competition.

Should I go for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom