• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Nah, not that.
I just want to know if I make an overwhelmingly positive impact.
Like Swamp said, if you have to ask, that already answers the question.

Good people don't ask if they're making the world better. They just do what they do, and have faith that what they're doing is making things better.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm thinking

Joker
Erdrick-Let's be real here
Banjo & Kazooie-Not a guarantee, but there's sufficient evidence for their inclusion. More than there was before.
Leon/Jill/Doomguy-GUN
Number four-**** if I know

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
View attachment 211530

Are you sure you want the answer to that question?
Is it time for me to corral everyone away from each other

I don’t think it’s necessary for everyone to all out attack him for the same thing all the time tbh
Isn’t as flashy as in persona 5

I think a few “shiny no” posts is fine

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You've heard of More Battlefield, now get ready for the next great innovation in Smash Bros. stage making...

Noipoi

Howdy!
What do you wanna see in the sequel/Spider-Woman spinoff/other future media?
For a hypothetical sequel-

I want the other spiders to be more fleshed out, felt like they didn't do that much.

I want them to get even crazier with the varying visual styles and effects.

I want the characters to legit grow and continue their arcs, instead of just more of the same.

I want Miles/Gwen to be a thing because I ship it

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
got the magician from that weird persona test

now i have a fire chicken

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thanos? Is that like... a shipping name between Thanos and Malos?
You joke, but I totally see Malos as Thanos blade.

After all, Malos energy ball & crystal core are purple. :p

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Just finished rewatching Spiderverse since my mom got me a DVD copy of it for Easter and I’m in the mood to discuss that movie more, anyone interested in indulging me in this endeavor?
the plot is kinda standard action movie-y, but everything about that spiderverse's aesthetic is amazing and i wish more 3d animated stuff made unique stylistic choices like this

Roberk

Smash Champion
osby liked a post in my AMA thread, and it reminded me this exists.

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/5739130...e-Social-Link-you-establish-unto-your-friends

For all you Persona fans out there, or for people who just like takin' quizzes, here's my favorite "What Arcana are you?" quiz.

Keep in mind, for those of you thinking about doing it: it's 33 questions long, so it'll take a hot minute to get through the whole thing.
Got Justice, I guess that’s accurate because when things get serious I usually opt for the “right” thing. I felt like some questions could’ve been answered multiple ways though.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/5739130...e-Social-Link-you-establish-unto-your-friends

For all you Persona fans out there, or for people who just like takin' quizzes, here's my favorite "What Arcana are you?" quiz.

Keep in mind, for those of you thinking about doing it: it's 33 questions long, so it'll take a hot minute to get through the whole thing.
I got The Fool. I never played any of the Persona games so I don't know the significance of it there, but based on what I know about the tarot I guess it's... not the worst, at least? It represents the beginning of the journey, which isn't too bad, but also stuff like naiveté, which is more... eh. I wanted something like Justice or the Star instead (if they're even in this thing).

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Magician's Red is OP as **** what do you mean?
I mean aesthetically. Magician's Red is a very powerful stand, but I can't say I'd be immediately intimidated if I was an assassin for DIO and some dude comes up to me with a giant buff chicken floating behind him.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon

I got the Emperor Arcana, which is usually where two of my favorite characters (Akihiko and Kanji) afflict with. Interesting result.

So it says I have the desire for control a person's surroundings, and the appearances state I could be trying too hard for this. Also said I would be troubled by something personal, and have no way in dealing with it.

I used to try out quizzes like this type back when I was interested. Guess I'll say I'm satisfied with my result.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I got The Fool. I never played any of the Persona games so I don't know the significance of it there, but based on what I know about the tarot I guess it's... not the worst, at least? It represents the beginning of the journey, which isn't too bad, but also stuff like naiveté, which is more... eh. I wanted something like Justice or the Star instead (if they're even in this thing).
In terms of Persona, it means you're the protagonist. It also means you can wield more than one Persona.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The thing about arcanas is that they were never meant to represent a person completely and fully, they're just steps within a person's life and major events that person may experience within it.

I think.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I mean aesthetically. Magician's Red is a very powerful stand, but I can't say I'd be immediately intimidated if I was an assassin for DIO and some dude comes up to me with a giant buff chicken floating behind him.
Magician's Red has one of the strongest feats in the entire series though, no one messes with my bootleg Moltres :146:

also who is the persona equivalent for magicians again

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What do you wanna see in the sequel/Spider-Woman spinoff/other future media?
Honestly, I want the sequels to show more about Spider-Noir, Spider-Ham and SP//dr. Plus I would like to see the older Peter B. Parker in another part of his life, dunno if remarriage or possibly having a kid.

D

Deleted member

Oh boy I got Hierophant which reminds me of a certain rerorero man and his stand
Hierophant Green.jpg

I guess my stand would be Hierophant Green, I know what I said doesn't have anything to do with Persona but I don't know anything about it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You joke, but I totally see Malos as Thanos blade.

After all, Malos energy ball & crystal core are purple. :p
That’ll change Malos’s goal from “DESTROY THE WHOLE WOOOOORLD” to “DESTROY EXACTLY 50% OF THE WOOOOOOORLD” and I’m down for that timeline

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Oh boy I got Hierophant which reminds me of a certain rerorero man and his stand
View attachment 211534
I guess my stand would be Hierophant Green, I know what I said doesn't have anything to do with Persona but I don't know anything about it.
In terms of Persona, that means you share your Arcana with these characters:

P3_Bunkichi_and_Mitsuko_Render.png

P4DojimaRender.png

P5_Sojiro_Sakura.png

It also means we have the same Arcana.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
For a hypothetical sequel-

I want the other spiders to be more fleshed out, felt like they didn't do that much.

I want them to get even crazier with the varying visual styles and effects.

I want the characters to legit grow and continue their arcs, instead of just more of the same.

I want Miles/Gwen to be a thing because I ship it
I know they wanted to keep it focused on Miles/Peter/Gwen to not crowd or clutter the story initially, but I do hope the other three are introduced earlier in the sequel and they get more screen time as well, I’m interested to see what kind of arcs they could give Noir, Peni and Ham. Also hope we get to see more of the other dimensions too and see how they’d interact with the more radical ones like Noir’s and Ham’s. And yeah that ship is something they wanna save for the sequel so it could happen.

Another Spider-person I could see them adding and even getting a major role in is Mayday Parker Spider-Girl.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That’ll change Malos’s goal from “DESTROY THE WHOLE WOOOOORLD” to “DESTROY EXACTLY 50% OF THE WOOOOOOORLD” and I’m down for that timeline
You think Thanos Copter was the ****?

Now get ready for MALOS COPTER.
466781183506776064.png

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's just a internet test, but you can interpret it as a blank slate that you can shape however you want. It means having infinite potential.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ah I see.
Emperor twice now.

What is it with me and shirtless tattooed dudes?
persona 5 susanoo.png

Hey, Odin's cool as an ultimate persona though I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom