• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Rip staindgrey staindgrey consumed by spoilers

I myself won’t watch the film.

Maybe we could have a truce period for a month of no spoilers?
I don't know man going an entire month without talking about it once? That sounds kind of hard but putting talk of it behind multiple layers of spoiler tags? Totally.

D

Deleted member

Nah she's usually alright

and i'm straight so it's not like i'm in danger

but every once in a while i'm reminded of how these guys really think, and it's annoying
I don't like hanging out with homophobes.
I hope someone teaches her a lesson.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I just thought of something for everyone avoiding spoilers.

Don’t look at stage builder/online in general.

Someone is gone pull a spoiler there.

Steam should also be avoided because of the usernames being changeable.

D

Deleted member

Watch someone spoil it using Stage Builder, somehow.
100% expecting someone to go online with the name "capdies" or something

that's how i got loki's death spoiled for me

no i didn't watch the leaked scenes if cap does die then don't say i spoiled you

D

Deleted member

Nah she's usually alright

and i'm straight so it's not like i'm in danger

but every once in a while i'm reminded of how these guys really think, and it's annoying
I mean, honestly, I’m Christian, but if you wanna be gay, you be gay! I’m not the boss of your life. Either way, being gay doesn’t make you less of a human. That is literally impossible.

Two cents with Taylor F is over. Proceed with life.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I somehow managed to get through 20+ lines without getting distracted once. Wow.

O-Oh God.

Oh ****.

If people start sharing Endgame spoilers and other people report them then I'm going to HAVE to read them as part of my job.

"Reality is often disappointing" -Thanos

Imagine putting your unique talents to use what a ****ing nerd lmao
1555972162968.png

Dude thanks

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Dude, that's my Grandma.

I don't agree with her ideologies at all, but dude.
Someone needs to sit her in a chair and pull down the projection screen so they can show her a 13 slide PowerPoint presentation on The Gay (TM)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

no i didn't watch the leaked scenes if cap does die then don't say i spoiled you
I’m just glad there’s no Miiverse stage equivalent.

Because this is what would happen

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I don't like hanging out with homophobes.
I hope someone teaches her a lesson.
There's a such thing as taking your support too far, mate.

And this is a prime example of it.

D

Deleted member

I got IW spoiled for me cause someone on Reddit whom I don't even know PM'd me Spoilers and I don't know who that was but I don't like 'em.

D

Deleted member

Someone needs to sit her in a chair and pull down the projection screen so they can show her a 13 slide PowerPoint presentation on The Gay (TM)
The real question is, who trademarked it?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Yeah I'm glad that I'm not a mod in this scenario it must suck having to read spoilers like that though since you are a Mod I have a question, When the movie comes out like a day after it comes out would it be okay to talk about it behind one or two spoiler tabs?

People said we shouldn't talk about it behind a spoiler tab cause someone might accidentally get spoiled but no way would someone accidentally click on a spoiler tab twice.
Put it in a spoiler or two that is marked properly, so people know what to expect if they open it. If people are posting spoilers that aren't marked properly or not in spoilers at all, I'll hit them with something. If it's an accident then it's not as bad and I'd probably just fix it up, but if they're doing it intentionally just to spoil it for others, then that gets a pretty severe infraction.

The ideal situation would be if someone made a thread for it in the media section and kept all discussion of it there so that there's no risk of anyone getting spoiled, accident or otherwise, but that's probably not gonna happen.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oops.
Uhh, I just disagree with your grandmother's thoughts.
Shiny, i'm begging you, not the meme I coined but actually legitimately begging you, to think about what you're about to post before you post it.

That really sounded like you wished my Grandmother harm. Now I know you didn't mean that, but what if I didn't? What if I thought you were threatening my family?

Just, do better please.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Back during the buildup to Gears of War 3, some ***hole on the Gears forums made a thread with some legitimate sounding title, and in the thread OP itself just wrote "DOM DIES" in bold and caps two hundred times.

This was three days before the game's release. I was so pissed.

D

Deleted member

I got IW spoiled for me cause someone on Reddit whom I don't even know PM'd me Spoilers and I don't know who that was but I don't like 'em.
>still having any social media whatsoever installed and logged on
07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg

D

Deleted member

Shiny, i'm begging you, not the meme I coined but actually legitimately begging you, to think about what you're about to post before you post it.

That really sounded like you wished my Grandmother harm. Now I know you didn't mean that, but what if I didn't? What if I thought you were threatening my family?

Just, do better please.
I'll make sure my words ( In terms of getting better ) mean action.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Back during the buildup to Gears of War 3, some ***hole on the Gears forums made a thread with some legitimate sounding title, and in the thread OP itself just wrote "DOM DIES" in bold and caps two hundred times.

This was three days before the game's release. I was so pissed.
Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
While we're on the topic:

I haven't watched any of the MCU films since the first Avengers movie like 10 years ago (except Captain Marvel about two weeks ago), but I was considering going to see Endgame once that's out. Are there any other films I'd want to see first so I can actually know what's going on? (other than Infinity War, I assume that's a given)

D

Deleted member

>still having any social media whatsoever installed and logged on
View attachment 211445
But we're talking through an online message board... Unless we're all in a simulation and Smashboards represents our psyche created by Thanos to make the Avengers decide not to protect earth cause of all the **** we talk and do.

Seriously though that was kinda my first time seeing a movie that big so it was my first time actually.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
While we're on the topic:

I haven't watched any of the MCU films since the first Avengers movie like 10 years ago (except Captain Marvel about two weeks ago), but I was considering going to see Endgame once that's out. Are there any other films I'd want to see first so I can actually know what's going on? (other than Infinity War, I assume that's a given)
Honestly? Don't watch Endgame until you catch up. Endgame is gonna require emotional attachment and understanding of every character and plotline to be truly enjoyed from what I grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom