• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

O-Oh God.

Oh ****.

If people start sharing Endgame spoilers and other people report them then I'm going to HAVE to read them as part of my job.

Yeah I'm glad that I'm not a mod in this scenario it must suck having to read spoilers like that though since you are a Mod I have a question, When the movie comes out like a day after it comes out would it be okay to talk about it behind one or two spoiler tabs?

People said we shouldn't talk about it behind a spoiler tab cause someone might accidentally get spoiled but no way would someone accidentally click on a spoiler tab twice.

D

Deleted member

...everyone is playing the game at once... I’m ... I’m just taking... a list of name suggestions for the little doodle I drew... lol...
Ohh, I said "Mr. Squishy".
If not that, then the name I will choose is "Yuggnisti".

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ohh, I said "Mr. Squishy".
If not that, then the name I will choose is "Yuggnisti".
Oh yeah I meant to say, doubling up on names doesn’t make them more likely

I’m only counting them once and will probably decide on it randomly. I’ll add Yuggnisti to the list when I get back to the desk

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guess the only advantage I could have as a mod is that I can destroy users spoiling stuff as Im impervious to them

Watched Endgaem scenes, AMA

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah I'm glad that I'm not a mod in this scenario it must suck having to read spoilers like that though since you are a Mod I have a question, When the movie comes out like a day after it comes out would it be okay to talk about it behind one or two spoiler tabs?

People said we shouldn't talk about it behind a spoiler tab cause someone might accidentally get spoiled but no way would someone accidentally click on a spoiler tab twice.
That's a question I'll have to ask the higher-ups. I don't know.

Like, in general, spoilers aren't something to infract over or anything, but if someone runs in here to put blatant spoilers for the purpose of trolling, that's an obvious infraction. I don't know what time limit or exact policy should be put in place for spoiler discussion on big event movies/games like Avengers, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, etc. So I'll ask.

D

Deleted member

so what are y'all gonna do if endgame is somehow bad
Key word in this instance is "Somehow" cause it's way likelier to be good or even great than bad, But let's say it somehow is I would be very very disappointed.

I wouldn't do anything but I would be very disappointed.

D

Deleted member

If I were a moderator, then everyone would get free ice cream.
Real talk though, I don't want to be a moderator to be honest.

Noipoi

Howdy!
TFW your Grandma legitimately believes gay people are an affront to the universe's laws

jontroooo.jpg

From the age of four I realized that you shouldn't give a **** what race someone is, or what they identify as, or who they wanna be with. As long as you're cool, we're cool.

Why is this so hard for people to grasp???

Just a penguin

Smash Master
TFW your Grandma legitimately believes gay people are an affront to the universe's laws

View attachment 211434

From the age of four I realized that you shouldn't give a **** what race someone is, or what they identify as, or who they wanna be with. As long as you're cool, we're cool.

Because they've been brainwashed by propaganda.

D

Deleted member

O-Oh God.

Oh ****.

If people start sharing Endgame spoilers and other people report them then I'm going to HAVE to read them as part of my job.

Gamora throws Thanos off a cliff.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 211434

Allow me to share your pain.
20EB3B40-C542-4DFB-8DD2-F53A15F644B5.jpeg
Just because you don’t agree with someone doesn’t mean you have to hate them.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
does batman kill thanos
No, because we discover Thanos' mom is also called Martha.

Is Sans in it?
Starlord ****s up for the 368th time and has him killed.
Then Papyrus kills Quill and all we cheer

Add the fact Quill still is a pile of sand thinks he's hotter than Thor that during this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guess the only advantage I could have as a mod is that I can destroy users spoiling stuff as Im impervious to them

Watched Endgaem scenes, AMA
Is Fortnite Jonesy in it? I mean it's only fair since they Thanos in Fortnite.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 211434

tfw hanging out w/ someone and it turns out they're a homophobe
ca7ce37.jpg

like listen up bamf just because i want chis evans in me doesn't mean that i'm any less of a human being

D

Deleted member

View attachment 211434

I am so sorry you have to deal with your grandmother.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
O-Oh God.

Oh ****.

Rip staindgrey staindgrey consumed by spoilers

I myself won’t watch the film.

Maybe we could have a truce period for a month of no spoilers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom