• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Has anyone else kept up with Doomsday Clock? I read the latest issue on this past Wednesday. I was never a huge DC fan, but this series has been great. Anything with Watchmen is automatically better in my opinion.
Are you sure about that last part?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
In any case, only 3 days until the persona concert. So i guess a little bit of hype is warranted :)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think they are talking about Vivian.
Vivian and Birdo. Although technically Poison from Final Fight made her debut in between those two.
Don't think we should congratulate Nintendo for the bare minimum, especially as Birdo isn't exactly a very positive portrayal and she wasn't even written as trans originally(much like Poison). She's better nowadays but still, she isn't the best example of trans representation.
Wait, I thought those details were in the original manual for SMB2. Poison too, at least in Japan. They made her trans because they were afraid of backlash from violance against women.

Interesting line of logic there Capcom

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
How do I get my text to permanently be another color?
Go to your preferences, and there's a box there titled "Custom Post Text Color".

Insert any hex value in here, and go to town.

D

Deleted member

Since I’ve been hearing from fans that another capcom character might be coming because of this mii costume theory...I’ve updated my prediction/expectations list.
24928861-50A0-43BD-8E77-D7878984B2A6.jpeg

Wouldn’t you be fine with this?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I loved how the Doc described magic in the last issue.

“You all think you’re doing magic?”

Lol.
Yes. That's a fun quote.

And he sciences it and figures our how to do it himself.

Still, the fact that he replicates it using their exact methodology, down to using one of Constantine's pentagrams... I feel like that's more of a validation of DC's magic than a takedown of it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
NO. I DON"T ASK FOR HIM LTIERALLY,

GO BACK IN YOUR HOLE, YOU ****ING WEEB OR ELSE I HIT YOU WITH MY HAMMER
You call me a weeb and yet you align yourself with the janekind.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of custom post color, I was thinking maybe orange 'cause I main Inkling, but would that be too harsh on the eyes for people reading here?

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Since I’ve been hearing from fans that another capcom character might be coming because of this mii costume theory...I’ve updated my prediction/expectations list.
View attachment 211060
>banjo as brave

>DQ Rep is fighter 4

you disappointed me, get over here and i'll spank your butt because DQ is coming next

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yes. That's a fun quote.

And he sciences it and figures our how to do it himself.

Still, the fact that he replicates it using their exact methodology, down to using one of Constantine's pentagrams... I feel like that's more of a validation of DC's magic than a takedown of it.
Oh definitely.

I liked it because he proves that everything in the universe can be explained by science. It is magic when it can’t be explained and science once it can.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I hold that “Jane”, however you wanna pronounce that, is just yet to come.

I’m gonna keep saying it, but just because something might seem unlikely to you, doesn’t mean they won’t do it.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
View attachment 211060
I don't really see Lloyd happening. I'd be down for it but something tells me we won't get 3 RPG characters in 1 go like that. If that did come true though, hell yeah, I'd be happy. Tales of Symphonia is the only Tales game I've played.

I'll probably make one of these and see how people feel about my personal choices soon.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
View attachment 211060
Meh on Banjo, meh on Lloyd, but perfectly fine with everyone else

Though, imo, this lines up a bit too much with my predictions, so it'd be nice to have the final outcome be a bit different from this

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh definitely.

I liked it because he proves that everything in the universe can be explained by science. It is magic when it can’t be explained and science once it can.
Exactly! It's nice. Like, his explanation of it is one of the first explinations of Magic that actually makes sense.

DM me if you want, but where do you think the story is going from here? Cause I have no idea what could happen next. I used to think I did. But that fell apart pretty quickly.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Haha, hello fellow Jane Train occupants! Though I may be unfamiliar to your eyes, please do not be alarmed. I mean you no harm and represent no other factions in this grand war of the "Smash Bros.!"

D

Deleted member

I wish I was cultured, dang it!
I still have not decided on what games to get for the PS4 Pro, Steam ( maybe ) and Switch!
AHHHH!!!

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Haha, hello fellow Jane Train occupants! Though I may be unfamiliar to your eyes, please do not be alarmed. I mean you no harm and represent no other factions in this grand war of the "Smash Bros.!"
are you legit jane supporter, judging about that PFP of your

if no we will force you to play doki doki club persona 5 royal edition

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So...

Y'all hear about someone throwing a dead crab at Hungrybox when he won Melee Grand Finals at Pound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom