• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
So...

Y'all hear about someone throwing a dead crab at Hungrybox when he won Melee Grand Finals at Pound?
Melee scene is so toxic nowadays. It's ridiculous.

But I won't lie as a Jiggypuff main back in the day I'm loving the salt from Fox mains that they've been dethroned after 17 years of dominance.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wouldn’t be so sure about that
View attachment 211063
Considering the rumors going around that I read when I lurked, I would think the character he is talking about is actually bigger than Banjo as he mentioned the character mentioned with being possibly revealed with a fan favorite. I would lean on Brave being either Master Chief or Gordon Freeman with announcements related to their franchises and the Switch. Plus ATM, they could very well be just rumors that don't come into fruition.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Melee scene is so toxic nowadays. It's ridiculous.

But I won't lie as a Jiggypuff main back in the day I'm loving the salt from Fox mains that they've been dethroned after 17 years of dominance.
Haha you originally quoted me but I knew that was a mistake cause you never talk to me

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I can't remember who brought up the Mii Fighters Theory, maybe Shroob Shroob ? But I think the fact that the Virtua Fighter Characters Mii Costumes not being released alongside Joker might break the theory. I don't figure they'll just be left out and I don't think Sega is getting another character meaning that the only way they'll be released is either on their own or alongside another random character. I guess it's possible that the ones left out will be added alongside the potential unrepresented company but I doubt it. Just a thought.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
no don't

it's better for now because I saw Noipoi's lewd art of jane and it was ****ty
doesnt he draw stick figures and noodle people

that would be a horrifying sight indeed

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I just got wireless earbuds and I can hear SO MUCH BETTER. After the cheap pair I was using for a while, this is much better.

D

Deleted member

Considering the rumors going around that I read when I lurked, I would think the character he is talking about is actually bigger than Banjo as he mentioned the character mentioned with being possibly revealed with a fan favorite. I would lean on Brave being either Master Chief or Gordon Freeman with announcements related to their franchises and the Switch. Plus ATM, they could very well be just rumors that don't come into fruition.
He mentioned that he thought a Tales Of character could be revealed at E3 and that he thought Erdrick would be saved for after E3 too.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Since I’ve been hearing from fans that another capcom character might be coming because of this mii costume theory...I’ve updated my prediction/expectations list.
View attachment 211060
Wouldn’t you be fine with this?
You may not like it, but THIS is what peak Smash Ultimate DLC looks like.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I haven't drawn any sketches in literally YEARS, but I'm thinking about doing such. I need something different to do in order to relax and get my mind going.

D

Deleted member

Obviously talking about DLC
wow a fire emblem character sure is likely for dlc

they're all i hear about nowadays!

all the leakers are saying it

verge, tansut, polarpanda

and now this new codename, "houses"

i'm real stressed about it

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I can't remember who brought up the Mii Fighters Theory, maybe Shroob Shroob ? But I think the fact that the Virtua Fighter Characters Mii Costumes not being released alongside Joker might break the theory. I don't figure they'll just be left out and I don't think Sega is getting another character meaning that the only way they'll be released is either on their own or alongside another random character. I guess it's possible that the ones left out will be added alongside the potential unrepresented company but I doubt it. Just a thought.
That was me, I think.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Since I’ve been hearing from fans that another capcom character might be coming because of this mii costume theory...I’ve updated my prediction/expectations list.
View attachment 211060
Wouldn’t you be fine with this?
Not gonna lie, this would be pretty hype. Out of the 5, I hold the most attachment to Joker and Banjo, with the Erdrick coming in third because I have liked the DQ games I did play even if I didn’t play 3. Also, RE has become rather interesting to me yet I haven’t played it. I always hear good things about Tales Of.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
The argument for Virtua Fighter is that it would be released alongside a fighting game character akin to Ryu's addition in Smash 4. Be it Heihachi or Sub-Zero/Scorpion or whoever else.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It was me along DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , I mentioned a possibility so casually of Mii costumes being revealed with fighters and forgot about Akira and Jackie. (Unless we get Jane as an echo with the Mii Costumes, I think the theory doesn't hold up very strongly :b)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I believe his pack is mostly correct. Just switch out Leon for Crash or someone else weird from a new third party company.

Sure, Capcom has enough Smash-worthy characters to fill an entire game. But they already have two. Let's give someone else a turn.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Obviously talking about DLC
I mean, what would it be? I think most of us agree that Spirits disconfirm, and that the characters who don’t have Spirits aren’t significant enough to bring the same amount of hype/content as Joker. Btw, I don’t think a Three Houses rep is happening either, I just can’t think of a pre-established Nintendo character that would fit as DLC.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I believe his pack is mostly correct. Just switch out Leon for Crash or someone else weird from a new third party company.

Sure, Capcom has enough Smash-worthy characters to fill an entire game. But they already have two. Let's give someone else a turn.
They have three actually, but that's a lame reason to deny Capcom characters/series with their own merits. Capcom are also chill with their IPs which makes them great to negotiate with I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom