• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Of course there's no harm on it, it's just another dumb support thread.

I just find it ridiculous that people want a character in Smash when all they've seen of them is their face and the back of their head.
You say that, but people are literally supporting the Gen 8 starters without seeing the final evolutions. This is just that but worse.

Though, I think a lot of Jane's support comes from the assumption of being a female alt. Otherwise, I don't know what the hell people are seeing beyond an evening with lubricant and your phone.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Let me be an edgy teen. :p
I refuse. You think it makes you sound cool, but really, it makes you sound like a dumbass. You're gonna look back on this and regret ever thinking this was cool.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Hey, it's me, your boy. I'm back.

"How did it go", you may ask.

It went...well?

I can't say it was a complete wash like the last dance I went to, but I also can't say it was a victory.

I'm pretty sure the girl I'm into likes someone else since she talked to him a lot more than me when he showed up. But stuff like that happens, you know? I just feel like it happens to me a lot. Like, I'm sure someone will come around eventually, but until then I'm just here.

And don't get me wrong here, I'm happy being single. I know my own worth; I'm an active leader in my community, the friends I have really appreciate me, I'm always improving myself physically and mentally, I'm overall an emotional stable person and have the capacity to help others.

It's just, I get lonely sometimes. Even in my own family it's my parents, my sister and her boyfriend, and me. I'm the fifth wheel in my own family. The few relationships I've had failed spectacularly, and I'm still kind of recoiling from my last one because it was just that bad but I feel like I'm at a place where I can go out and date another person and it's something I'd like to do because I feel like it could be really good for me mentally and emotionally but whenever I put myself out there it doesn't work.

Other than that, I hung out with some friends (I got a nice set of pictures with some friends) and made it to the second round of a dance off, but I definitely didn't accomplish what I set out to do, and I'm disappointed because of that. I don't understand why I psych myself up for stuff like this but it's just something I do.

I'm okay, and I'm sure I'll feel better after sleeping this off, but right now I'm sad.
:drshrug:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
you cocky *******
Hahaha, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm literally just heaping responsibilities on myself to justify my time spent here.

Now I'll be writing and possibly making art/videos for the front page, so just comment on how horrible I am and maybe I'll get fired! :b:

Noipoi

Howdy!

It went...well?

I can't say it was a complete wash like the last dance I went to, but I also can't say it was a victory.

I'm pretty sure the girl I'm into likes someone else since she talked to him a lot more than me when he showed up. But stuff like that happens, you know? I just feel like it happens to me a lot. Like, I'm sure someone will come around eventually, but until then I'm just here.

And don't get me wrong here, I'm happy being single. I know my own worth; I'm an active leader in my community, the friends I have really appreciate me, I'm always improving myself physically and mentally, I'm overall an emotional stable person and have the capacity to help others.

It's just, I get lonely sometimes. Even in my own family it's my parents, my sister and her boyfriend, and me. I'm the fifth wheel in my own family. The few relationships I've had failed spectacularly, and I'm still kind of recoiling from my last one because it was just that bad but I feel like I'm at a place where I can go out and date another person and it's something I'd like to do because I feel like it could be really good for me mentally and emotionally but whenever I put myself out there it doesn't work.

Other than that, I hung out with some friends (I got a nice set of pictures with some friends) and made it to the second round of a dance off, but I definitely didn't accomplish what I set out to do, and I'm disappointed because of that. I don't understand why I psych myself up for stuff like this but it's just something I do.

I'm okay, and I'm sure I'll feel better after sleeping this off, but right now I'm sad.
You beautiful ****ing boy

One day some woman's gonna come who appreciates how ****ing beautiful you are

now sleep, sleep you precious gift

sleep, for tomorrow is a new day

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hahaha, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm literally just heaping responsibilities on myself to justify my time spent here.

Now I'll be writing and possibly making art/videos for the front page, so just comment on how horrible I am and maybe I'll get fired! :b:
For real, though, good on ya. You're definitely cut out for this sort of thing. You've got a good head on your shoulders, which is good for a mod, and when you're passionate about something, you put effort into writing a good post about it, which is obviously good for the writing team.

You deserve the badges you got, mate.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Dude, I'm putting all my money on Cyndane.

She can make her own if she wants. She actually has five and just chooses not to display one of them.
ew i dont like this mod

he doesnt want to go 'viva la revolucion'

totally unlike me in my hayday of other forums

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
For real, though, good on ya. You're definitely cut out for this sort of thing. You've got a good head on your shoulders, which is good for a mod, and when you're passionate about something, you put effort into writing a good post about it, which is obviously good for the writing team.

You deserve the badges you got, mate.
Thanks dude. I appreciate hearing that from you.

Really I just applied because I missed doing it on AllisBrawl. I had a biweekly comedy gaming column that's now lost to time since AiB shut down. I'm gonna be putting in pitches this week to find out what my role on the team will be. Hopefully I create stuff that my friends here enjoy reading.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
No, I am not cool. That is not what I meant.

I am this to all of you.
Hey, man, I know people like to vent their frustrations here, but there's a difference between "man i just had a bad day, it's just kinda hard to get through the week" and "all of you hate me anyway".

The difference? The latter of the two is EDGY AS ****. The reason why so many people get on your case is because you never take our advice to heart. You always say "oh yeah i get what you're saying, i'll improve" and then you never do. So either shape up or ship out, because if you're just gonna act like nobody likes you when we're all over here trying to help you improve and be better, then maybe you're the one who doesn't care about US.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
First of all, for those that don't know who The White Stripes are.
Yeah ya do.

Dude, holy **** Icky Thump, The Album (and the song, by The White Stripes is SO ****ING GOOD. I dunno how I didn't realize it till now.

I've loved The White Stripes for a loooong time but I never realized how damn good this Album is. Some of my personal favorites:
This one is ****ing legendary ^

Maybe more than 2 total people will appreciate this. Tagging redfeatherraven redfeatherraven and staindgrey staindgrey since they're my go to Music lovers.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Really I just applied because I missed doing it on AllisBrawl. I had a biweekly comedy gaming column that's now lost to time since AiB shut down. I'm gonna be putting in pitches this week to find out what my role on the team will be. Hopefully I create stuff that my friends here enjoy reading.
I'm sure I will!

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

You could be our Delzethin except instead of rock dogs, you got beret girls.

First of all, for those that don't know who The White Stripes are.
Yeah ya do.

Dude, holy **** Icky Thump, The Album (and the song, by The White Stripes is SO ****ING GOOD. I dunno how I didn't realize it till now.

I've loved The White Stripes for a loooong time but I never realized how damn good this Album is. Some of my personal favorites:
This one is ****ing legendary ^

Maybe more than 2 total people will appreciate this. Tagging redfeatherraven redfeatherraven and staindgrey staindgrey since they're my go to Music lovers.
>Opossum has left the chat.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It went...well?

I'm assuming context on the basis of "damn. Wish it went as well as I hoped." It happens. On the plus side, it's better to find out now instead of later so you don't get too invested into this chick. That's how I always see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom