• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Now I will contributing.
I am asking what theories the users have.
If that is not enough...
I think the Goku picture is very important, and it is used to locate Goku. Mickey Mouse and Shag may fight.
I honestly don't have any theories for myself but I definitely find Mick kinda suspicious be it he's actually a martian, a previous version of Shag or something else entirely.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, A Hat in Time has a big announcement happening on the 25th.

I want to be hyped for it, buuuuut I can't. Seal the Deal was such a bummer, I'm gonna be cautious with this one.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
What’s your guilty pleasure food? The thing that you love to eat but know that you should only do so rarely because of how unhealthy it is.

For me it’s either
Broth cooked spaghetti mixed with cream, cheese, and about 8 cloves of garlic. I also add chicken, bacon, mushrooms, and broccoli

Or

French Gris topped with Nacho cheese, bbq sauce, bacon bits, and raw onions.
I love me some good calamari. It's sure to shorten your lifespan by 4 days everytime you eat it, but damn is it worth it.

Shroob

Sup?

I want to be hyped for it, buuuuut I can't. Seal the Deal was such a bummer, I'm gonna be cautious with this one.
Isn't it coming to the Switch?

It was shown off in the JP Feb Direct but not in the NA one.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I honestly don't have any theories for myself but I definitely find Mick kinda suspicious be it he's actually a martian, a previous version of Shag or something else entirely.
I definitely subscribe to the theory that Mick is a Shag clone. It just makes too much sense. I know Martians have Ballyhoos, but Mick's eyes don't look like Martian eyes to me.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait, I just noticed a support thread for "Jane"

A character that we don't know anything about except for the fact she's a cute Persona 5 girl.
View attachment 210731

You can't be serious.
We had support threads for Cia the moment she was revealed for Hyrule Warriors.

Thankfully she became a fun villain all the same.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

I'm hyped because I remember them saying a long time ago this DLC will be the one that comes with online co-op.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
What’s your guilty pleasure food? The thing that you love to eat but know that you should only do so rarely because of how unhealthy it is.

For me it’s either
Broth cooked spaghetti mixed with cream, cheese, and about 8 cloves of garlic. I also add chicken, bacon, mushrooms, and broccoli

Or

French Gris topped with Nacho cheese, bbq sauce, bacon bits, and raw onions.
My answer is yes

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
jane pros:
- she has boobs

jane cons:
- she isn't real

jane pros to jane cons:
- anime isn't real anyway so checkmate

D

Deleted member

That is the same exact time as that Persona event.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
GODAMMIT SMASHBOARDS, CAN WE GO ONE HOUR WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT WANTING TO BANG FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

D

Deleted member

Isn't it coming to the Switch?

It was shown off in the JP Feb Direct but not in the NA one.
Yeah, AHiT and the first DLC is coming to Switch. Part of their Twitch stream will probably be announcing a date finally, along with (hopefully) an announcement that Seal the Deal is coming to other consoles as well. Even if it was disappointing, PS4 and Xbox players deserve to get it when Gears for Breakfast stated on their original kick starter that all versions would get the DLC.

D

Deleted member

I definitely subscribe to the theory that Mick is a Shag clone. It just makes too much sense. I know Martians have Ballyhoos, but Mick's eyes don't look like Martian eyes to me.
I would prefer that outcome too and while it may not be a huge deal that panel of Shag and Mick shows 1)No Shading whereas Martians would likely have Shading and 2) The eyes are very similar almost Identical.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
GODAMMIT SMASHBOARDS, CAN WE GO ONE HOUR WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT WANTING TO BANG FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.
okay but your post reminds me can we talk about how good the king crimson vs metallica fight is in the anime

D

Deleted member

okay but your post reminds me can we talk about how good the king crimson vs metallica fight is in the anime
I've yet to watch the recent episode but I assume it was great cause it was pretty great in the Manga, I need to go ahead and watch it right about now.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
actually unironically

I heard a freelancer did the animation. It was hella solid for one of the better fights of the series. Everything was just so clean.

how have they not killed abacchio yet

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
actually unironically

I heard a freelancer did the animation. It was hella solid for one of the better fights of the series. Everything was just so clean.

how have they not killed abacchio yet
Oh, really? Damn, that's impressive, then. They need to hire whoever did it full time to get more fights this clean.

especially the 7-page MUDA

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Considering I am never going to get the love of my life, let me praise Joker!
You're ****ing 15, stop acting like one of those kids who make sad bart simpson edits. You've barely lived out a quarter of the average human lifespan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom