• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Of course you have a right to contribute to the conversation. The problem is THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE ****ING DOING.

Saying "oh man, i never had those questions, how neat" is NOT contributing to the conversation. It's saying something just so people know you want to be involved. There's a big difference, and you need to learn what that difference is, or you'll never get anywhere.
Now I will contributing.
I am asking what theories the users have.
If that is not enough...
I think the Goku picture is very important, and it is used to locate Goku. Mickey Mouse and Shag may fight.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Of course you have a right to contribute to the conversation. The problem is THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE ****ING DOING.

Saying "oh man, i never had those questions, how neat" is NOT contributing to the conversation. It's saying something just so people know you want to be involved. There's a big difference, and you need to learn what that difference is, or you'll never get anywhere.
Hey guys it’s ya enby Pyrabrains here with a news update:

I didn’t read what everyone’s talking about because I’m illiterate

How nice! Thanks me *pats self on back*

D

Deleted member

Did I do something very wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Wait, I just noticed a support thread for "Jane"

A character that we don't know anything about except for the fact she's a cute Persona 5 girl.
confused jack frsot.png

You can't be serious.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Me and my brother thought it would be a good idea to recreate stages from Smash bros rip offs in stage builder form. This lead us to making a Townsville stage from CN punch time explosion based entirely off of our memory and Google images

20190420_235145.jpg

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Did I do something very wrong?
Look, mate. All I'm askin' is that the next time you post, stop and ask yourself, "what will my post contribute to the conversation?". Really think about it. And if the answer is "not much", maybe abstain from postin' it.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys it’s ya enby Pyrabrains here with a news update:

I didn’t read what everyone’s talking about because I’m illiterate

How nice! Thanks me *pats self on back*
guys brian can't read what we're saying

quick talk about how much we love and appreciate him

D

Deleted member

Look, mate. All I'm askin' is that the next time you post, stop and ask yourself, "what will my post contribute to the conversation?". Really think about it. And if the answer is "not much", maybe abstain from postin' it.
Allright.

I have a problem.

I say I "do it", but then I do not end up doing it.

Also, you all said you want more from me and not the conversation, but here is the thing, I have very little things to offer.

Keep in mind, I do try to contribute though. It is not like I disregard your requests. I even like them.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Yo Gwen's like 70 likes away from the site's only 100k-er

Holy ****
Alright, where the hell are these likes coming from, I haven't even seen her post here in the past day and she's already increased that much?
That's pretty damn insane.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Y’know, sometimes I feel like I’m too random.

Like 90% of the time there’s a discussion, I don’t contribute.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What’s your guilty pleasure food? The thing that you love to eat but know that you should only do so rarely because of how unhealthy it is.

For me it’s either
Broth cooked spaghetti mixed with cream, cheese, and about 8 cloves of garlic. I also add chicken, bacon, mushrooms, and broccoli

Or

French Gris topped with Nacho cheese, bbq sauce, bacon bits, and raw onions.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Alright, where the hell are these likes coming from, I haven't even seen her post here in the past day and she's already increased that much?
Where do you think the Korean spambots are coming from

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
What’s your guilty pleasure food? The thing that you love to eat but know that you should only do so rarely because of how unhealthy it is.

For me it’s either
Broth cooked spaghetti mixed with cream, cheese, and about 8 cloves of garlic. I also add chicken, bacon, mushrooms, and broccoli

Or

Pretty much anything with chocolate in it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The truth comes out: Gwen IS a Korean spambot. All the other spambots like her posts as a sign of kindred spirits.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The truth comes out: Gwen IS a Korean spambot. All the other spambots like her posts as a sign of kindred spirits.
Gwen is secretly Vanitas except instead of unversed, she spawns korean and keto spambots.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Joker is already my boyfriend, so if we get married, does that make you my mother in law?
hahamurott.png

I'm not even beggin ya right now, holy ****

She must make some high quality poststm

Noipoi

Howdy!

For me it’s either

Or

I don't feel guilty about liking Pizza or Grilled Cheeses, I just feel like people judge me for getting it every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom