• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
To those who are still mad about the servers thing, yes, Nintendo messed up, but don't get worked up over a video game. It's not the end of the world, or the end of your life if this is happening to you. Just calm down, and if necessary, wait until the morning. This problem can't last forever. It should be fixed at some point soon.

D

Deleted member

This is about to become my timeline and sub box in the morning.

Calling it right now.

IMG_20190417_201241.jpg

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Which will happen first?

A. Me getting Joker in Smash
B. Me getting all the new event achievements in Overwatch

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
dont be such butthurt babies bros, this is a better outcome than not getting any news at all for another week

your suffering isnt the end of the world, unfortunately :secretkpop:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
dont be such butthurt babies bros, this is a better outcome than not getting any news at all for another week

your suffering isnt the end of the world, unfortunately :secretkpop:

D

Deleted member

Y’know, regardless of if the delay is cause by congestion or poor planning, people have every right to be pretty angry about something they paid for- ESPECIALLY when it’s from a company that should have been able to fix it by now

Y’all keep taking these opportunities to try and out-moral everyone else

Anyway on an unrelated note does anyone wanna buy some soapboxes to preach on, I have a few
Not to start anything, but isn't calling out people supposedly trying to "out-moral" out moraling?

Like I said, there's being disappointed or upset, and then there's what people on Twitter and unfortunately some on here do. Besides, I ain't better than anyone else, I say dumb stuff all the time. All I'm tryin' to do is ask we keep it in perspective and maybe think of the actual humans behind these projects more when we get as angry as we do.

D

Deleted member

I am I the only one having trouble downloading the update or are other people also experiencing this issue

[Error Code: 2137-8056]
(A server communication error has occurred. Please try again later.)
nope. you're the only one

D

Deleted member

I have to learn not to get angry.
I will calm down.
This really does utterly hurt, though.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I have to learn not to get angry.
I will calm down.
This really does utterly hurt, though.
If you're that emotionally hurt over a character from a game you haven't even played, maybe you should look at your priorities in life.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Hey, I understand how someone can be annoyed and let down by the lack of Nintendo's online efficiency and it is fair to criticize them for it. They definitely should be able to handle these type of scenearios and let everyone download the update as soon as it hits.
But at the same time, constantly getting angry over it to the point that it actually makes you feel completely stressful isn't good either.
It sucks but these type of things happen. Don't let it completely ruin your time. This is something temporary that by later will have passed.
I'm not saying that this is something that should be ignored and let it pass without concern, but at the same time, constantly yelling and frustrated about it won't do much.

But that's how you get the message across as a consumer. For any business. It may not be nice but it's something people will do when dissatisfied.

Personally I am just dumb founded y their whole plan tonight. It is just poor customer service. It would be like if a store said brace yourself for samples at x time then they said "ok but first we have to prepare the store lol. Can you wait two hours minimum?"f)

D

Deleted member

"13 hours and 13 minutes remaining"
"12 hours and 12 minutes remaining"
Error Code 2137-8056 gives it's milionth visit
Something new, at least?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You know at some point something really needs to be done about Nintendo's incompetence with online servers.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Not to start anything, but isn't calling out people supposedly trying to "out-moral" out moraling?

Like I said, there's being disappointed or upset, and then there's what people on Twitter and unfortunately some on here do. Besides, I ain't better than anyone else, I say dumb stuff all the time. All I'm tryin' to do is ask we keep it in perspective and maybe think of the actual humans behind these projects more when we get as angry as we do.
Bro I knew you were gonna say that first part which is why I ended with the soap box thing

People say that dumb **** all the time, I ain’t talking about those assholes. They’re just assholes.
I’m talking about how being upset about the situation is totally reasonable and anyone saying otherwise just seems like they’re out to preach.

Call me a hypocrite all you want man, I ain’t saying this **** for the karma, I’m just irritated

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You know what?
I am getting super tired of this.
It has been over two hours.
I know it is just "a game", but I want to play that game.
I tried everything I can. I will still try, but I will play my Hardcore world too.
Dude...

Did you see what I posted. Server Maintenance ends in 10 minutes. Chill.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Waiting? I'm not talking about no ****ty servers, I'm talking about the lack of special smash support for custom stages. I downloaded the update without any problems.
Oh, I see. Well, that does suck, but I am sure it will be fixed in the future. Not sure if not just you, but others don't want to wait for it to happen.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Easy, Carl and Nintendo werent talking to eachother good enough and Carl ****ed up by making the maintenance at the same time as the updates
****IN CARL AND HIS SIMON BELMONT LEAKING, SERVER MAINTAINING, ERDRICK BLOCKING, LITTLE ASS!

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You know at some point something really needs to be done about Nintendo's incompetence with online servers.
The only real way they'd do that is if:

A. We wait until 2025 and they make a new console
B. We wait for the Switch 2.0. where they overhaul some **** to make it better

Most likely A.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
20 bucks that within a week, everyone will just forget about Nintendo's server issues until the next fighter, then the whole cycle starts over again.
people have the brain of a goldfish or better yet, a dog, who feels abused but are still loyal to their abuser

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom