• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
What’s this?

Update broken because the servers are overloaded?

Quick! Act surprised!

I’m more surprised that people are getting so worked up over this to be honest.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
actually i never did check to see if my switch flawlessly updated while i was at work

might as well check that

D

Deleted member

Bro I knew you were gonna say that first part which is why I ended with the soap box thing

People say that dumb **** all the time, I ain’t talking about those ********. They’re just ********.
I’m talking about how being upset about the situation is totally reasonable and anyone saying otherwise just seems like they’re out to preach.

Call me a hypocrite all you want man, I ain’t saying this **** for the karma, I’m just irritated
Not criticizing nor am I trying to preach. Just sharing some thoughts, that's all.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So if Nintendo releases info on multiple characters at once, does the server maintenance leech onto Smashboards?

D

Deleted member

Well I just finished Joker’s classic mode and did all the spirits. Did they mention in the direct that in red mementos, when you get your persona there’s this really cool eye catch with Joker’s art? Because there is, and it looks really cool.

Btw how do you get School Joker spirit? Pretty sure I’ve done everything.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What’s this?

Update broken because the servers are overloaded?

Quick! Act surprised!

I’m more surprised that people are getting so worked up over this to be honest.
unga bunga DLC for big game come out and server crash??? they're dumb!!! not my fault for trying to install first second!!!

[insert small brain wojak picture that would probably get me infracted here]

D

Deleted member

So just to clarify, the enormous amount of people trying to download Joker wasn’t the problem; it was purely server maintenance?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
****IN CARL AND HIS SIMON BELMONT LEAKING, SERVER MAINTAINING, ERDRICK BLOCKING, LITTLE ***!
IKR? GDI CARL!!
Nah but really, since this wasnt Nintendo fault, I dont see any reason to **** talk them about the server issues now that we see what happend.

nintendo did their part, Carl ****ed up

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

honestly pour one out for the brave mf who scheduled server maintenance right before a big update to probably their biggest online multiplayer game

absolute legend. **** you carl. you're so getting fired

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Well I just finished Joker’s classic mode and did all the spirits. Did they mention in the direct that in red mementos, when you get your persona there’s this really cool eye catch with Joker’s art? Because there is, and it looks really cool.

Btw how do you get School Joker spirit? Pretty sure I’ve done everything.
I'm assuming Fighter Spirit of a character alt?

Might only appear in the Vault shop.

D

Deleted member

IKR? GDI CARL!!
Nah but really, since this want Nintendo fault, I dont see any reason to **** talk them about the server issues now that we see what happend.

nintendo did their part, Carl ****ed up
carl is still part of nintendo

it's a totally valid criticism to ***** at nintendo for not keeping their carls in check

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
I’m starting to see people get the update, but now they don’t get Joker, they lose Piranha Plant, and all that they have is stage builder. I have a bad feeling about the update guys...

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
>tfw your most wanted character is releasing but you can’t play as them until Friday because college.

;^(

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The tempest unit is a green tone horse back Leo. Can he not suck this time?

D

Deleted member

Alright well if you aren’t doing what I was talking about then I wasn’t talking about you lol :p it’s all good
I'm all for criticizing Nintendo's online, my comments were exclusively aimed at those that take it a step too far.

Which you were not doing at all, btw. Glad I didn't upset ya, I was worried for a moment, lol. :)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
FORGET THIS 3.0.0 ****

FELICIA GOT AN ALT IN FIRE EMBLEM HEROES

I'VE BEEN WAITING OVER 2 YEARS FOR THIS DAY
This is honestly one of their better banners in terms of character choices. Going be going in on this banner when I don’t have a ****ing 4.25 pity rate on the lion king banner

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I like how we just named this person Carl now
After telling one bad pun too many, Carlos was kicked out of the Magic School Bus. He then became a janitor for some electronics company called Nintendo, where he gave brilliant ideas to have server maintenance right at the same time as a game update.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If you guys read the patch notes it actually does say that they're planning to improve the online. Just not in this update.

Context clues gang wya? :072:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom