• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Well I drew her boobs, so I think I got it all out of my system.

Now that the Jane saga has concluded, what's next for the Noipoi? Stay tuned...
promise me this, don't do it again until you're older

you have been banned from making lewds by the way

D

Deleted member

I called that Persona soundtrack would be similar to Bayonetta but I wasn't expecting them to literally have same amount of tracks.

A crusader fated to erase the anime from the earth.
It's superior because the songs aren't instrumentals.

I mean they didn't have the word instrumental after the song's name, and the music for the entire direct was just lyrical songs from Persona.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I mean now that we already have a gun, what else could an RE character do?

As for Dante, we saw what they had to do to make Bayonetta.. ..balanced. If he has those crazy combos of his, then he can't kill at anywhere near 100%, or else his combos do very poor damage like Shiek.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

and now, ladies and gentlemen

the final janepost
I may not have been a fan of "Jane" but I feel your pain it's a tragedy when a character you wanted seemed so likely only to be BTFO'd and for that I salute the Jane Gang, May Jane rest in peace as she died too young.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
As for Dante, we saw what they had to do to make her.. ..balanced. If he has those crazy combos of his, then he can't kill at anywhere near 100%, or else his combos do very poor damage like Shiek.
Honestly, his combos aren't that crazy.

In DMC, the main source of how crazy Dante's combos got was because of enemy step refreshing his air time and possible air actions and Trickster Style letting him teleporting to both the air and ground at his leisure. Dante doesn't actually have a lot of moves like Bayo that smoothly transition from point A to B in a way where they're kept in hitstun forever, at least not using Rebellion and E&I.

Seeing as footstooling doesn't do what it does in DMC and trickster would be relegated to at most a recovery move, with only his sword and guns being in Smash, it's not too difficult to see how he could be balanced.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I may not have been a fan of "Jane" but I feel your pain it's a tragedy when a character you wanted seemed so likely only to be BTFO'd and for that I salute the Jane Gang, May Jane rest in peace as she died too young.
in the absence of any news from nintendo, jane livened up speculation and fuelled many a theory

but now joker is here and better than anyone could have ever dreamed of, and so her watch is ended

amen

aight fellas now let's toss this body in the crematorium and skedaddle

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pouring one for Teh Jane.

My Mythra dream got shattered and now this one too.

images (16).jpeg

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Imagine being really sad a 'character' whom we know almost nothing about isn't an alt costume; or am I misunderstanding?

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
So what does Joker do about that gun rule?

RE or DMC rep seem slightly more likely now, right?
I already thought it was a dumb fan rule, but now it's safe to say it's officially dead. Now no one can complain about Doomguy or Master Chief having realistic guns.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean now that we already have a gun, what else could an RE character do?

As for Dante, we saw what they had to do to make Bayonetta.. ..balanced. If he has those crazy combos of his, then he can't kill at anywhere near 100%, or else his combos do very poor damage like Shiek.
Depends on who the RE character is.

I mean, even though it's not how she'd play, look at Jill in MvsC2, where he moveset features a gun, rocket launcher, and summoning zombies/nemesis.

Obviously I doubt we'd have a full-on summoner-type character, but "We already have a gun" is a bit short sighted.

D

Deleted member

Alright wake me up when Joker is available but until then I'll see you all later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom