• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
they said the characters you're paying for wouldn't just be echoes, but they didn't explicitly exclude the possibility of said characters getting echoes either

that said, i don't expect it - they updated the smash site to fit the four remaining slots, and there's no room for echoes here

View attachment 209402
It's five because that's the number of fighter passes they told us. It's not like they can't change the website and add another slot if they ever reveal an echo fighter. And besides, it would be dumb if they had another slot in the website because it will make people realize there's an extra slot and it wouldn't be a surprise anymore.
I too think an echo fighter is very unlikely but the website isn't debunking the possibility of there being one added in the future.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
they start young these days

When I first started on Smashboards, I had no idea what to do.

Then I started having various video game girls as profile pics and talking about Granblue a lot, and it’s been my schtick ever since.

Also, welcome to Smashboards Jakewilleatcake Jakewilleatcake !

I apologize in advance for all the crazy stuff that may or may not happen.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

John Dylan Smith got permabanned for our sins
The admins were just too scared to face the truth that John Dylan Smith was speaking, His power was too immense that it shook the admins too the very core.

He died for our sins but he shall rise once more.

Shroob

Sup?
I love how Cyndane has both JDS and Brelooming on her list.

When those are literally just gonna be "Oh, I got X? Guess I gotta reroll.":drshrug:

Unless some staff member hijacks their account and roleplays as them or something.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
I remember when the Jane train had no brakes.

God damnit who builds a train with no brakes? Look what happened!
whose idea was it to assume that we ould get jane as female joker alts after the persona concert

joking on em, we got crow AND akechi colored alts

D

Deleted member

Who is he?
He's our god and he spoke the truth!

Seriously though he was some member who was super anti-Fire Emblem/other "Anime" characters to the point that he wanted most if not all of them removed, We just like joking about him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom