• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Banjo-Kazooie
Erdrick
Jill Valentine
Joker
Lloyd Irving
Piranha Plant

So if these were the DLC characters. How would you guys be about it?
Joker is meh, Lloyd and Erdrick make sense, Piranha Plant is meh, Banjo is good, Jill would make Grey happy.

I personally don't really love it and only two Characters would make me hype being Erdrick (cause my Account is saved) and Banjo (cause I like Banjo) but otherwise I'm happy for others like Grey and Jill but meh.

It's decent but it's not my thing.

And by decent I mean passable, It serves it's purpose but it's nothing ground breaking nor would it really make me super excited but for what it is it's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
HOLY **** THEY HAVE PERSONA 3 AND 4 MUSIC TOO???
They went all out for Joker in this game.

They don't talk about it in the reveal video, but if you win the match with Joker's Final Smash, the "The Show's Over" splash screen stays up for the victory screen, just like in P5.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
god they went so ****ing hard with this character

lyrics, remixes, alt costumes, full cameos, persona 3/4 music, new systems

****ing love it

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Also, I swear to god, the Aria of the Soul remix better be good or else I'm going to ****ing throw a ****storm-

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Also, I swear to god, the Aria of the Soul remix better be good or else I'm going to ****ing throw a ****storm-
Uhh dude, I think only Beneath the Mask is getting a remix.

A great remix granted, but just that one.

Kawaki98

Smash Rookie
I JUST WOKE UP TO A JOKER TRAILER!!!!!!!!!! YOOOOOOOOOOOO AND FOUND OUT HE RELEASES TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HYPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEED

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
seeing all this P3/4 content is really making it hit me just how weird it is to see persona actually in smash

anyway don't disappoint me on the 24th atlus

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
If Jill is actually the Capcom fighter then I hope Leon comes along as an echo fighter, even though that's very unlikely.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well, Jane isn't in Smash, i've drawn her boobs, and Joker's finally releasing.

What a pleasant way to end the Joker saga.

Now we've got four more ****ing sagas to get through

Shroob

Sup?
I do hope something comes to kill the "Mii theory" quickly.

But at the same time I don't think anything will. The only time I see us getting future MAJOR patches are for Fighter Pass characters.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I kind of feel like Jill is one of the less likely Resident Evil characters, to be honest. Not that she's impossible just that if she did make it in over Leon, Claire, or hell even Chris I would be surprised.

D

Deleted member

Well, Jane isn't in Smash, i've drawn her boobs, and Joker's finally releasing.

What a pleasant way to end the Joker saga.

Now we've got four more ****ing sagas to get through
We're already in the Erdrick Bet saga right now.

How will it end? Find out next time on SmashBoards Z SbSb's Bizarre Adventure: DQ Crusaders.

D

Deleted member

But at the same time I don't think anything will. The only time I see us getting future MAJOR patches are for Fighter Pass characters.
What about....SANS?

D

Deleted member

They said there won't be any DLC echo fighters.
They also didn't mention anything regarding Mii Costumes being DLC again originally until someone found it on the website. While highly unlikely with the fighter pass, there's the possibility of it happening in the future after it finishes.

Honestly, its going to be probably killed by random releases of Mii costumes. But also its not really that much of a stretch considering its an easy way to promote some of the costumes by showing them with other characters from the same company given some return. Still, let's wait and see what happens. I have the feeling E3 will either kill or support the theory a bit longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Since every DLC is getting a spirit board I guess that means Square just hates Cloud. :troll:
This actually made me think though.

There is no final fantasy spirits, no battles that use cloud either.

So if we got a square rep would they actually give us spiritbattles? Squares rights to things are more tangled up then we’ll a tangela.

Would we get actual content from them besides the character and stage this time? I feel like probably not so would square not get a board or could it actually get one...

Hm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom