• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
I don't trust the Mii theory. Too easy. :p
Me either. I'm keeping it in the back of my mind, but I'm taking a wait and see approach.

"Theories" never pan out, but unless we get Mii costume bunches randomly, we can't shoot it down until we get an official reveal that does.

D

Deleted member

I really need to have a vent and a chat.
If any of you are open, and are actually willing to discuss things maturely instead of just offering to be nice, I’d appreciate it.

D

Deleted member

Nah, **** Jill, Chris, Leon, whatever other boring white bread humans with guns.

This is who we really need.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I wish Okami was as big of a game franchise and less niche than Ammy's fans think it is.

Yeah Okami's such a fun and pretty game. It's a shame it's been relegated to endless reports and an MvC3 appearance.
twgok elsie crying.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I already regret saying anything
I kinda mentioned it first if it consoles you so I would fall along. I replied to Gwen regarding the costumes and just came out without realizing, then DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon said something related to it and now we're contemplating it.
Wouldnt this mean that we would get returning Mii costumes for every 3rd party with each company reveal? That could pretty much guarantee a SE rep, another Capcom rep, and a Bamco rep.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I dunno I sometimes feel like I've gotten worse with my mains, that or you and others improve way faster than I do, either way I don't think I can really compare to most people who play in Arenas.

I feel like I'm not all that good in comparison my Dedede is pretty decent but my skill with my other mains are far from spectacular.
Yeah. I know how you feel. Some days it feels like you do extremely bad w/ your mains.

I almost dropped :ultridley: as my main due to a major string of losses and as of right now :ultzelda:, who was almost my main in this game, has been completely dropped. Today was the 1st day I played her since dropping her, which was about 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Trust me when I'm saying this: you're improving. Sometimes mistakes fall more on the character than the actual player. As someone who plays several "low-tier" character, I know this all too well. Even high/top-tier characters have weaknesses that are easily exploited.

You just have to focus on covering those weakness w/ your character strengths and player skills. And sometimes, the best way to learn those lessons is to lose to someone who knows how to counter it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Nah, **** Jill, Chris, Leon, whatever other boring white bread humans with guns.

How much I wish you were right. Nemesis would be the **** to play as. Sadly its probably gonna be Jill (Only bright side being is getting another female rep) though since I'd imagine there's the possibility of modeling her render and basing her moveset/playstyle off from both :ultjoker:and:ultzss:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I still think we'll get a Direct before E3. I really do.

Even if we didn't, I mean, E3 is less than 2 months away...

Oh God oh ****, E3 is less than 2 months away.

D

Deleted member

I think if we get a Direct now, it would be a mini most likely. Nintendo seems to be breaking previous patterns I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
So Jane isn't Joker's alt skin at all, I figured it would be too weird to have a skin for a character that literally debuted last month.
Anyways, we're not getting a direct, if we were then this info would've been saved for it. Make sure to set your calendars for E3.

D

Deleted member

I really need to have a vent and a chat.
If any of you are open, and are actually willing to discuss things maturely instead of just offering to be nice, I’d appreciate it.
Yeah I for one am available if you need someone to talk to just send me a PM and I'll try to help.
Yeah. I know how you feel. Some days it feels like you do extremely bad w/ your mains.

I almost dropped :ultridley: as my main due to a major string of losses and as of right now :ultzelda:, who was almost my main in this game, has been completely dropped. Today was the 1st day I played her since dropping her, which was about 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Trust me when I'm saying this: you're improving. Sometimes mistakes fall more on the character than the actual player. As someone who plays several "low-tier" character, I know this all too well. Even high/top-tier characters have weaknesses that are easily exploited.

You just have to focus on covering those weakness w/ your character strengths and player skills. And sometimes, the best way to learn those lessons is to lose to someone who knows how to counter it.
I do understand that people can have their rough patches too but it feels like I'm not adapting any with my playstyle it's always rush in and throw out a move that people can easily read.

I think two of my biggest problems are that I'm too easy to read and that I don't know how to kill with Wolf or even Lucina sometimes.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Oh and something I forgot to mention, Joker using his guns should now shut down the people who are complaining about "muh realistic guns". They've moved the goal post with Bayonetta and said she uses "magic guns", but now with Joker they have no room to argue anymore.

Shroob

Sup?

I just can't see a Direct this late into April unless it's announced literally tomorrow.

There's 0 point for one in May when June's going to drop everything that we need to know about until winter.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

And this is why resident evil could arguablely have 3 reps. Two of which are echos(Leon and Jill)

He’ll throw in wesker because why not. Re could literally get 4 really solid characters in smash tbh.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I kinda mentioned it first if it consoles you so I would fall along. I replied to Gwen regarding the costumes and just came out without realizing, then DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon said something related to it and now we're contemplating it.
Shroob Shroob call @Zeke The Zekenator and I the "founders" of it if you want to. I'm the guy who popularized the idea of "misinformation campaigns" so I'm used to people taking my ideas wildly out of context and using them for their own idiotic purposes.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Oh and something I forgot to mention, Joker using his guns should now shut down the people who are complaining about "muh realistic guns". They've moved the goal post with Bayonetta and said she uses "magic guns", but now with Joker they have no room to argue anymore.
If we are being technical, he's using model guns.

Guys I did it

I did the lewd
Come see me after the class.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Banjo-Kazooie
Erdrick
Jill Valentine
Joker
Lloyd Irving
Piranha Plant

So if these were the DLC characters. How would you guys be about it?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just can't see a Direct this late into April unless it's announced literally tomorrow.

There's 0 point for one in May when June's going to drop everything that we need to know about until winter.
Agreed at this point I'm feeling were getting a duo reveal at E3.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Banjo-Kazooie
Erdrick
Jill Valentine
Joker
Lloyd Irving
Piranha Plant

So if these were the DLC characters. How would you guys be about it?
Not bad. I loved Joker, PP is fun, Erdrick and Lloyd makes sense and Jill would make Grey a very, very happy man.

Banjo is ew but I'd buy everyone anyway.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway i'd be lying if i said i wasn't a little bit bummed and also extremely curious (echo fighter maybe? we'll see by the 24th)

but also HOLY **** JOKER IS TODAY I CAN'T BE UPSET AT THAT

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom