• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Hello Everyone,

I don't know what the rules on shameless promotion are in this community. At my student society, shameless promo means buying drinks for Everyone... Hopefully it won't come to that.

Now for the promo. I started A little thread where I create all sorts of movesets and I hope people would like to check it out and give me some feedback.

For my first entry I Explored ideas for Fawful, Grovyle and ASDF-guy (sue me) and reviewed how I would Change Yoshi's Moveset.

P.s.: thoughts and prayers to the Guy above who kneed himself in the eyeball

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
ok so
Apparently the secret ending has Sora waking up in The World Ends With Yous Shibuya as shown by the 104 tower and if you know about TWEWY and the reaper game, Soras Mother****ing DEAD and Riku in Shinjuku in a whole different demension

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I just had the strongest urge to play RE: Revelations for some reason.

Guess I'm bringing that on the train with me to work.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
*Yawn

Good morning. Did I miss anything?
Pyra Pyra has a ****ed up eye, Ultimate has probably already outsold Brawl and Zinith Zinith is the artist formerly known as Zinith.

I think that covers everything.

Last edited:

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
Great News!
Nintendo Switch now sold over 32 Million copies and Ultimate now sold over 12 million! Beating Brawl as the best selling Smash game and Fighting game in just a span of 2 months!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
i mean it's a game with ****ing mario in the title

you could put mario's face on a literal pile of **** and it would sell millions of copies
I bet you that if Nintendo made a game like "Mario Stares at a Wall", it'd still make some big money

Last edited:

Zeox

Smash Champion
Great News!
Nintendo Switch now sold over 32 Million copies and Ultimate now sold over 12 million! Beating Brawl as the best selling Smash game and Fighting game in just a span of 2 months!
See, and the only thing they had to do is kill the "Ridley is too big" meme.

Nepht

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4207 3323 3722
So do people here actually, you know, play Smash? Since I might run an arena for a bit if anyone is interested.
Playing Smash Bros Ultimate and not playing TMNT Smash Up. Wut r u? Casul?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
wait tf happened to toaster is he ok
I'm able to see out of my right eye but some stuff's been happening so i went to get checked out and apparently I have a retinal tear.

What I didn't mention before is that there's a less serious problem in the other eye. Some kind of hole? I don't actually understand the eye speak because when they were telling me about the left eye I was still freaking out about the retinal tear in the right.

I need to have laser surgery to fix both asap, so I'm going in tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm able to see out of my right eye but some stuff's been happening so i went to get checked out and apparently I have a retinal tear.

What I didn't mention before is that there's a less serious problem in the other eye. Some kind of hole? I don't actually understand the eye speak because when they were telling me about the left eye I was still freaking out about the retinal tear in the right.

I need to have laser surgery to fix both asap, so I'm going in tomorrow morning.
Sounds like that both sucks and hurts, I hope you get better soon!

D

Deleted member

I do not recognize God Emperor Yoshi's title nor his illegitimate rule over whatever land he attempts to claim. I'll not kneel to an Emperor, much less to a God.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Sounds like that both sucks and hurts, I hope you get better soon!
well for what it's worth, it's painless.

Dangerous because if the tear turns into a detatchment I can potentially go blind.
Hopefully this will fix some problems I've been having.

I do not recognize God Emperor Yoshi's title nor his illegitimate rule over whatever land he attempts to claim. I'll not kneel to an Emperor, much less to a God.
you sound like you got kicked out of the Smash Boards pantheon

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

Oof. Eyes are far more complicated and fragile than they have any right to be.

Anyway - best wishes for the surgery!

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I keep forgetting that game was a thing...

Nintendo's quality control is all over the place, let me tell ya
According to Wikipedia because I was curious, it was hastily developed and published as a way to promote the Gamecube's e-Reader.

I keep forgetting that was a thing.

D

Deleted member

My claim isn't land, it's hearts and minds :yoshi:
Well, I'll still not allow you to take those. The only time a heart can be taken is when it's willingly given to another you care deeply. To rob someone of what constitutes their core and soul, to rob someone of their very being, that's truly unforgivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom