• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
Just saying but the video may or may not have made a Dragonball Z reference. "But know this that isn't even their final forms"

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What does her not being in Smash have to do with disqualifying her from her home game?
She is heavily featured in the promos- she could easily still be in that game.
Maybe. But it leads credence to the idea that she’s her own character and not a female Joker option (which I wanted). So I could play Persona 5 as a woman.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
A part of me sort of wishes the Buildings in the background of the mementos stage will change into Inaba, and Iwatodai when the theme changes.

Last edited:

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
oh and beware the kirby with gun

they're so deadly to anyone in the sma-

oh **** they found me GET OU- Pew pew

Terezi is dead

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's not that, I like getting female alts as much as anybody else because it allows for more than just one model to be playable, a female and a male model. Still, it's the fact that we do not yet know if Jane even is the female Joker counterpart, which is why I don't know why people are so convinced that she is based on the name Jane from a datamine.
Because she was listed within Joker’s file. Not separately.

My theory is that at some point in development that’s what Jane was, but then it changed so Smash changed too.

D

Deleted member

A part of me sort of wishes the the Buildings in the background of the mementos stage will change into Inaba, and Iwatodai when the theme changes.
How about for Persona 3, we got a Tartarus aesthetic going on and Persona 4 had the Midnight Channel. I would die happily if I saw that and I haven't even gotten Erdrick yet.

D

Deleted member

Christ I really should be going to sleep, 4 am over here.
Anyways wake me up if they tweet that Goku is in overnight.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
birthday is coming up soon

i got money to spare, what kind of vidya should i buy on my special big boi day

Shroob

Sup?
Are people really upset that Joker didn't get a Jane alt for a character that w e d o n ' t h a v e k n o w l e d g e a b o u t? There aren't a whole lot of Jane details, and we don't even know if they are a female Joker.
I'm not.

But now this is going to lead into MONTHS of speculating as to what the hell Jane really is.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
mark my word, joker is going to be op so much that noobs is going to cry that he's op in the online.

and then imagine that joker wins the tournament at E3 2019 with final smash which leads to victory screen

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I feel like we’ll at least get a Mini Direct for Mario Maker 2. Isn’t the game rumored to come out the week of E3? No way they’re going to stay silent until June.

...or maybe they’ll just randomly drop a 15 minute video talking about the game in detail, completely out of nowhere. Who knows at this point?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Huh. Wonder who added the Etrian Odyssey reference into the poll.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Maybe. But it leads credence to the idea that she’s her own character and not a female Joker option (which I wanted). So I could play Persona 5 as a woman.
That sounds like a reason that she would in fact be playable in the 5R game...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That sounds like a reason that she would in fact be playable in the 5R game...
Yes. She’s going to be playable. But she’s not a female joker. (What I wanted) She’s most likely her own character with her own story. (Something I’m less interested in). I’m more interested in playing Persona 5 as a woman than playing some new random story as a new female character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom