• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Threw a little Snake reference into the poll considering Snake was the first to use real weaponry and has no actual guns. :ultjoker:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
:073:Hol' up now bucko.

I get you're excited and all, but the 5ch leak was one of the cornerstones for the Erdrick camp. That and Vergeben were two of the biggest things it had going for it, and now it's most likely dead.
Shroob you know I don't care much for leaks. My speculation posts completely disregard them, for one thing.

Furthermore, I'll take Tansut and Ryce over Vergeben and 5chan any day of the week.

D

Deleted member

discord friend just sent me this
5771597421.jpg
what in the goddamn and why in the goddamn

D

Deleted member

WHO THE **** CARES? THAT REMIX OF BENEATH THE MASK MADE ME FREAK OUT IN PUBLIC.

WE’RE ALSO GETTING P3 AND P4 MUSIC. REMIXES OF I’LL FACE MYSELF AND ARIA OF THE SOUL. THEY MADE MEMENTOS LOOK GOOD. YU NARUKAMII IS A THING NOW.

I COULD ****ING CARE LESS ABOUT SOME 5CHAN LEAK WHEN ERDRICK IS ALL BUT CONFIRMED ANYWAYS.
Wow this is actually my reaction. Nevermind. Great minds think alike.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’s pretty disappointing that the scheduled update isn’t until 6:30 pm mst tomorrow. I thought it was exciting to get to have him come out on my day off, but he comes out like an hour before I go to bed.

Roberk

Smash Champion

I get you're excited and all, but the 5ch leak was one of the cornerstones for the Erdrick camp. That and Vergeben were two of the biggest things it had going for it, and now it's most likely dead.
Yeah, wasn't there supposed to be Minecraft content in Stage Builder? Erdrick is looking a lot less stable than before.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I am so invested in this persona 5 music.
Not have I been so much since Ashley's theme reveal in Brawl.
No Life Will Change is actually the only negative thing I have to say about this entire update.

And Blooming Villain to an extent, but Life Will Chane is basically the main theme of the game so what the heck?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
No Life Will Change is actually the only negative thing I have to say about this entire update.

And Blooming Villain to an extent, but Life Will Chane is basically the main theme of the game so what the heck?
Wait what? They played it in his reveal trailer and it's not even in the game?

Atluuuuuuuuuuuuuuus, explain.

D

Deleted member

I honestly forgot about the 5chan leak until about a week or two ago. It's cool and all, but Tansut combined with smaller details like Vergeben and "Brave" are really the biggest thing holding Erdrick up.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
And I thought I lost my ****. Can't imagine what's going through your head right now.
I was out at dinner with my family and we were finishing up. I checked Reddit because there was nothing better to do and saw a post referring to Joker being added to Smash tomorrow.

I think "Wait? What? Did Nintendo just shadow-drop Joker?"

I checked Youtube, first thing I see is an Alpharad video about Joker. Nintendo had just shadow-dropped Joker.

My phone was at 1% but I didn't ****ing care. I went to Nintendo's channel and opened up the video.

So here I am sitting in a Red Robin booth freaking out because Joker looks great.

All of this is true.

D

Deleted member

Wow.

Joker's normal special really is broken.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

I was out at dinner with my family and we were finishing up. I checked Reddit because there was nothing better to do and saw a post referring to Joker being added to Smash tomorrow.

I think "Wait? What? Did Nintendo just shadow-drop Joker?"

I checked Youtube, first thing I see is an Alpharad video about Joker. Nintendo had just shadow-dropped Joker.

My phone was at 1% but I didn't ****ing care. I went to Nintendo's channel and opened up the video.

So here I am sitting in a Red Robin booth freaking out because Joker looks great.

All of this is true.
Bwahahaha! That's pretty great. The **** you miss when you aren't sitting in front of a computer 24/7.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hey hang on weren't Tails and Knuckles DLC costumes last time too? Pour one out for the Geno fans who somehow have hope
I'm not pouring one out for them. This ****'s expensive.

D

Deleted member

Oh, and whoever said that the All-Out Attack also is a victory screen is right.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
If Mementos Hazardless is gonna remove the walls, and the hazards. WIll it still be banned due to how it looks harmful for the eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom