• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I demand an ELMA GANG RISE UP option be added to the poll

And with that, good night everybody. I’ll be awaiting the ability to add Joker to my post background soonish

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
The hell's a SDRA2

I read some DAMN good OC Mutual Killing Game fics back in the day is that one
It's called "Super Danganronpa Another 2".

It's a Korean fangame, and a sequel to a previous Korean fangame known as "Danganronpa Another".

The artstyle is a bit off, but it still looks good enough, and the plot so far is actually really engaging. The characters are pretty good too.
The game has a bit of a cult following, and even gets a decent amount of fanart
Here's a picture of the cast:
(Big image)
1555471883173.png

D

Deleted member

OH MY ****ING GOD.

TALES OF VESPERIA WAS SUPPOSED TO COME IN THE MAIL TOMORROW.

IT CAME EARLY AND I GOT IT TODAY.

THIS IS THE BEST TUESDAY.

AAAAAH.png

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Okay, so I was just cruising through Persona music, but I found something...

Life Will Change [Instrumental] was teased in the Joker reveal trailer...

But the song wasn't listed as being in the game?

Huge missed opportunity in my opinion.
I mean Bombing Mission was in Cloud’s trailer and also wasn’t in the game so

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
God I would wish, but think bigger

Scorpion, and Sub-Zero as separate dlc
That seems wasteful to me, not bigger.
If Ken and Ryu, being so vastly different, are considered echoes, that's perfect for the dueling Ninja's.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So yeah, got off work and saw the update and gotta day I’m excited, Joker looks like he’ll be fun to play, stage is sweet and I’m so glad that they added P3-4 music too and it’s so cool that it changes the stage too. Also pretty cool that we will get spirits too. A LOT of love went into this character and series. A bit confused as to why Makoto has a sword but glad we’re getting Persona Mii costumes. The stage builder looks sweet and I’m starting to get some ideas of what to build, and I’ll see what I can do with the rest of the modes.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Wouldnt this mean that we would get returning Mii costumes for every 3rd party with each company reveal? That could pretty much guarantee a SE rep, another Capcom rep, and a Bamco rep.
>Mii Costume theory except it actually holds some weight

deepfriedhmm.gif

The Tails and Knuckles Mii Costumes returning from Sm4sh is definitely one of the more interesting additions this update. It certainly makes things more intense in terms of speculation, and leaves popular picks who were Mii Costumes (Geno, Lloyd, Heihachi, Monster Hunter) in an odd state of limbo. I'd personally lean towards complete disconfirmation.

KOS-MOS for Bandai Namco rep?

inb4 Brave is actually ****ing Agumon

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I mean, Erdrick at e3 wouldn't surprise me one bit, for christ's sake, we got ****ing Palutena at E3.

But I also find it weird we know nothing about the next character.
Pretty much yeah.

Although it seems like Erdrick is a bit less likely, he's still a prime candidate. Outside of that, we got jack ****.

Maybe something is in the datamine, but I have my doubts.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Time for my own personal poll. Which form of Mementos is your favorite? Whether that be based on which Persona game is your fave, or just looks alone.

My favorite, based just on looks, is the P3 version.
Persona 4. I think the yellow really pops and the others are too dark.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I'm close to the Top 50 most liked users on this thread and @osby might bump me down. ****ing hell!!!
Hey Zinith Zinith . It's going to be okay. At least you aren't a poor soul like me who has more messages than they do likes. RIP me.

Like if you cri every time. I'm kidding I wouldn't do that because that goes against my argument.

D

Deleted member

You should be sorry. Do you know how frustrating it is when multiple people are excited at the thought of your most wanted not being playable?
Oh, I am sorry.
I never thought about you when I was making that post. I was just thinking about the bet.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
All those guests that spent the day watching us talk about stained cookies and stuff probably feel their patience finally paid off today.
But did it though?

I gotta wonder though.

Signs point to a direct...

When is that? You'd think they'd save Joker for that.
Clearly so we can a glimpse of the next character's eyebrow. Although it could just be that no Smash info pops up and we get a look other games. Like AC, Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion, MUA3 and so on.

I would stab someone here for even some concept art for Metroid Prime 4 though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Joke: Jane hints toward Jill.

Woke: The witch and dragon stages hint towards Banjo and Erdrick.

Bespoke: Stage Builder having layers hints towards Shrek.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
You should be sorry. Do you know how frustrating it is when multiple people are excited at the thought of your most wanted not being playable?
Pra you got nothing to worry about lmao
5chan leak was always shaky. The bigger things backing him up were Tansut and **** like that. Erdrick's fine.

Shroob

Sup?

View attachment 209334

The Tails and Knuckles Mii Costumes returning from Sm4sh is definitely one of the more interesting additions this update. It certainly makes things more intense in terms of speculation, and leaves popular picks who were Mii Costumes (Geno, Lloyd, Heihachi, Monster Hunter) in an odd state of limbo. I'd personally lean towards complete disconfirmation.

I'm putting a very little amount of stock in the Mii Costumes.

Not enough to make a sizeable difference, but it IS pretty interesting of:

"Here's a SEGA character, and here's some of the costumes we cut back."

SmashingXan2

Smash Journeyman
That seems wasteful to me, not bigger.
If Ken and Ryu, being so vastly different, are considered echoes, that's perfect for the dueling Ninja's.
That was more of a joke post. I dont really think Sub could work as a Scorpion echo though, they are literally fire and ice. So I would just keep it as Scorpion in actuality.

D

Deleted member

Time for my own personal poll. Which form of Mementos is your favorite? Whether that be based on which Persona game is your fave, or just looks alone.

My favorite, based just on looks, is the P3 version.
p3 probably. the neon blue + the green speaks to me, and i like the pattern on the stage

the p5 form is a close second because it's slick af and i'm an edgy mf

p4 is ugly af

yellow and black like

we banana town now? yeugh

D

Deleted member

p3 probably. the neon blue + the green speaks to me, and i like the pattern on the stage

the p5 form is a close second because it's slick af and i'm an edgy mf

p4 is ugly af
We think exactly alike. These are exactly my opinions, except the P4 one is decent.
Still...
Mega Man.gif

( I really like this gif )[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Damn. The problem with Persona music in Smash is that there will never be enough of it because all of it is so good. Disappointed we didn't get The Almighty but I'll live. I was always thinking its chances were shaky to begin with.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

View attachment 209334

**** yeah. Now you're speaking my language.

I'm obviously not gonna put too much hope into a theory, but if it makes people more aware of the possibility, I'll take it.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
There was a problem fetching the tweet

More evidence points to Joker being Bayonetta's son. :p

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I remember Sakurai said that he didn't want to announce Joker when he did, but Nintendo kind of made him. So I'm kinda curious if this was his original plan for the character, to not even announce him until the day before the patch that adds him. And if that's his plan for future characters going forward.

The new modes announced are fine I guess, but none of it is anything I have any interest in.

Disappointed there were no new echo fighters or stages(still holding out hope we'll get to "everywhere is here" in this game) announced.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 209334

Its only something that could potentially mean something, nothing for sure. Im convinced a bit more of spirits disconfirming now given the spirits battles coming with the DLC fighters.

D

Deleted member

As someone who lacks in knowledge of the Persona games, do P1 and P2 exist? All I know of the first one is a small TV Tropes article I read months ago.

D

Deleted member

Bespoke: Stage Builder having layers hints towards Shrek.
Ogres are like onions, they have layers.
Mementos has three layers.
Ogres are like stages.
Stages are in Smash Bros.
Shrek is an icon.
Shrek is the icon of Shrek ( duh ).
Shrek is brave for making a family with a human.
Stats can change.

Shrek is in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom