• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RWyvern

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RWyvern
I’m trying to pick out my favourite movies but there’s a blurred line between favourites and really really likes...

HTTYD 1, Blade Runner 2049, MI: Fallout, Hot Fuzz, more than a couple Marvel films, how am I gonna choose??

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Oh uhh, if you spoil Endgame in this thread I will literally report you. No joke. I want at least one part of the internet as a safe space seeing as virtually almost every other social media site will be compromised with spoilers now. As long as I won't get an infraction for reporting someone for that reason, right mods?
Report away. Anyone deliberately spoiling the experience for other people is just going to get the snap. No leniency. This goes for anything too, not just Endgame.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Meanwhile I'm sitting here more excited for Godzilla 2 then I am for Endgame. In fact I was much more excited for Missing Link and I wasn't disappointed being it so far IMO the best film this year yet to that point I'm gonna see it again in theaters this week.

D

Deleted member

Is there an Arena going on? hmu with the Details please!

I'd like some practice anyways

Noipoi

Howdy!
Quick!

Which starter did you pick, and what starter are you going to pick in Sword/Shield? Your answers will determine your element.

Kanto Johto
Charmander Cyndaquil

Hoenn Sinnoh
Mudkip Turtwig

Unova Kalos
Oshawott Chespin

Alola Galar
Litten Scorbunny

So two grass types, two water types, and four fire types. Guess my element is fire.

zukblow.gif

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
At the end of Endgame, the Avengers undo all of Thanos's doing, but within the chaos, a new invasion comes to earth, but... they're from a different universe, in fact, it has a blue copy machine robot, a female officer who comes from a city of racoons, a guy who really likes ebony timber and ivory tusks, and the such. The Avengers notice this, and the two universes have a standoff, and the screen fades to black...

Marvel vs. Capcom cinematic universe

Coming soon...

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Quick!

Which starter did you pick, and what starter are you going to pick in Sword/Shield? Your answers will determine your element.

Kanto Johto
Charmander Cyndaquil

Hoenn Sinnoh
Mudkip Turtwig

Unova Kalos
Oshawott Chespin

Alola Galar
Litten Scorbunny

So two grass types, two water types, and four fire types. Guess my element is fire.

I chose the water type every time, except for Unova, where I picked Tepig, and Johto, where I picked Chikorita.

And for Galar, I'm choosing Sobble.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Quick!

Kanto Johto
Charmander Cyndaquil

Hoenn Sinnoh
Mudkip Turtwig

Unova Kalos
Oshawott Chespin

Alola Galar
Litten Scorbunny

Charmander
Totodile
Treecko
Turtwig
Snivy
Froakie
Popplio
Sobble

1 fire, 3 grass, 4 water :yoshi:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just yeet my butt to 4chan and saw the footage.

A smol video is around 44 seconds long other is a big fat one of 4:31.

So if you see videos of those lengths on any of your social feeds, scroll away from them just in case.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
At the end of Endgame, the Avengers undo all of Thanos's doing, but within the chaos, a new invasion comes to earth, but... they're from a different universe, in fact, it has a blue copy machine robot, a femal officer who comes from a city of racoons, a guy who really likes ebony timber and ivory tusks, and the such. The Avengers notice this, and the two universes have a standoff, and the screen fades to black...

Coming soon...
Dude...

I so actually want that to happen now.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just yeet my butt to 4chan and saw the footage.

A smol video is around 44 seconds long other is a big fat one of 4:31.

So if you see videos of those lengths on any of your social feeds, scroll away from them just in case.
Based Mythra

Taking the fall for the rest of us

I'll make sure you get the link ;)

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Quick!

Kanto Johto
Charmander Cyndaquil

Hoenn Sinnoh
Mudkip Turtwig

Unova Kalos
Oshawott Chespin

Alola Galar
Litten Scorbunny

Unova: Oshawott
Alola: Popilio
Galar: Sobble

That's all I played/are planning to play.

Water gang

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

At the end of Endgame, the Avengers undo all of Thanos's doing, but within the chaos, a new invasion comes to earth, but... they're from a different universe, in fact, it has a blue copy machine robot, a femal officer who comes from a city of racoons, a guy who really likes ebony timber and ivory tusks, and the such. The Avengers notice this, and the two universes have a standoff, and the screen fades to black...

Coming soon...
As if Disney would let that happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Honestly
Quick!

Kanto Johto
Charmander Cyndaquil

Hoenn Sinnoh
Mudkip Turtwig

Unova Kalos
Oshawott Chespin

Alola Galar
Litten Scorbunny

I think for me were:

Kanto Johto
Squirtle Cyndaquill

Hoenn Shinnoh
Treecko Turtwig

Unova Kalos
Oshawott Chespin

Alola Galar
Litten Sobble

Probably due to the mixes and being kind of balanced, I'm normal type :b

D

Deleted member

Quick!

Kanto Johto
Charmander Cyndaquil

Hoenn Sinnoh
Mudkip Turtwig

Unova Kalos
Oshawott Chespin

Alola Galar
Litten Scorbunny

Bulbasaur
Chickorita
Treecko
Turtwig
Tepig
Fennekin
Litten
Scorbunny

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Quick!

Kanto Johto
Charmander Cyndaquil

Hoenn Sinnoh
Mudkip Turtwig

Unova Kalos
Oshawott Chespin

Alola Galar
Litten Scorbunny

Charmander
Tododile
Treeko
Turtwig
Oshawott
Fennekin
Rowlet
Sobble (Most Likely)

That's 2 fire, 3 water, and 3 grass. I guess I'm pretty well rounded.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Oh, hey, if you guys want to get mad at me, the only anime I watched and is up to date is MHA. I have tried other anime, but I didn't like them.

No, I haven't gotten to DB yet, I will eventually.
Hey, guess what?

I'm not mad.

I'd definitely suggest Cowboy Bebop if you haven't already tried it. It's the least anime anime that exists, if that makes sense.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Quick!

Kanto Johto
Charmander Cyndaquil

Hoenn Sinnoh
Mudkip Turtwig

Unova Kalos
Oshawott Chespin

Alola Galar
Litten Scorbunny

Kanto - Squirtle
Johto - Totodile
Hoenn - Treecko
Sinnoh - Turtwig
Unova - Oshawott
Kalos - Froakie
Alola - Litten
Galar - Not sure, either Sobble or Grookey

So pretty much Water Starters are my go-tos, though I have jumped around to Grass and Fire.

D

Deleted member

Quick!

Kanto Johto
Charmander Cyndaquil

Hoenn Sinnoh
Mudkip Turtwig

Unova Kalos
Oshawott Chespin

Alola Galar
Litten Scorbunny

Me using starters? I just trade better Pokemon with better stats to use as my main Pokemon. I put the starters aside.
Perfect IVs, Ability and Nature.
e333.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Quick!

Kanto Johto
Charmander Cyndaquil

Hoenn Sinnoh
Mudkip Turtwig

Unova Kalos
Oshawott Chespin

Alola Galar
Litten Scorbunny

Bulbasaur, Chickorita, Treecko, Turtwig (the boi), Snivy, Froakie, Rowlet, undecided. I’m mainly grass but Grenonja got into Smash and the Chespin’s evolutions turned me away from them, so I choose Froakie in gen 6. Plus, I got to choose Bulbasaur in game and I got the Speed Boost Torchic promotion, so Froakie was better for team balance.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So on the topic of movies. What movies have y'all see this year? Me.

Best: Missing Link
Good: Captain Marvel, How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, The Lego Movie: The Second Part, Us
Okay: Glass, Hellboy
Meh: Pet Sematary
Bad:

Still need to see: Shazam!, Avengers: Endgame, Ad Astra, Brightburn, Godzilla: King of the Monsters, 47 Meters Down: Uncaged, Spider-Man: Far From Home, Crawl, Hobbs & Shaw, It: Chapter Two

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
how do these things even get leaked

people out here really risking their jobs just cause "look! look! i did this!" despite revealing their identity meaning the end of any chance of getting a job again

Noipoi

Howdy!

Good: Captain Marvel, How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, The Lego Movie: The Second Part, Us
Bad:

Still need to see: Shazam!, Avengers: Endgame, Ad Astra, Brightburn, Godzilla: King of the Monsters, 47 Meters Down: Uncaged, Spider-Man: Far From Home, Crawl, Hobbs & Shaw, It: Chapter Two
Absolutely ****ing amazing holy **** my childhood omg i'm crying again: How to Train your Dragon: The Hidden World
Fantastic: Lego Movie 2
Good: Bumblebee, Captain Marvel

That's it.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Bad:

Not a single ****ing thing :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi
Okay in all seriousness, here you go:

Kanto: Charmander
Johto: Totodile
Hoenn: Mudkip
Sinnoh: Chimchar
Unova: Oshawott
Kanto: Froakie
Alola: Litten