• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
All I'll say regarding female newcomers is quite honestly where the actual **** is Dixie Kong
Being Shantae, another character who isn’t in Super Smash Brothers for the Nintendo Switchty-four home entertainment console

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Died for the sins of K.Rool.
IMG_20190412_150034.jpg

I remember Dixie vs. K. Rool discussions back during the 4 speculation era. I always backed K. Rool, but I didn't want it to come to this.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
aight but if jane really doesn't take the 'joker' name on account of being considered a 'different' character (or just outright being the protagonist of a new adventure unrelated to joker), then what on earth's she actually gonna be called

i'm quite partial to 'Ace' from that one fake p5r leak a while back

D

Deleted member

aight but if jane really doesn't take the 'joker' name on account of being considered a 'different' character (or just outright being the protagonist of a new adventure unrelated to joker), then what on earth's she actually gonna be called

She's gonna be called "Jokerette".

The leaks were wrong, P5R is actually Switch exclusive and Jane is just Joker with the Super Crown.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Ace sounds like a cool name to me. Gotta keep with the playing card motif.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Another card pun... Quee— wait no

Flyboy

Smash Hero
AYE! TOMMOROW! I REALLY HOPE IT'S SOMETHING GOOD CAPCOM!!

Big rumor is that it's either an arcade collection or even a plug-and-play full-sized arcade stick. Either way, I'm hyped, especially if it ends up being hackable.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
All I'll say regarding female newcomers is quite honestly where the actual **** is Dixie Kong
This man speaks the truth.
Samus Thumbs up.gif

Let's get her back and complete the DK Crew....that matters.

Holy **** guys, major Persona news. Get a whiff of this.

I'm sorry that SMTV isn't getting any news. Like before it was kind of funny. Now perfume is getting announcements before games and that hurts.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't have a Twitter :p
I wish I didn’t have a Twitter. Next best thing, I’m inactive on Twitter. I shun most social media as a rule. I do run a specific, semi-active, spoof Nintendo character account, though. Just one character and just for fun.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion

Could be Harlequin.
I mean, Joker isn't just a card name and everyone is named more off of their mask designs than a playing card motif.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I wish I didn’t have a Twitter. Next best thing, I’m inactive on Twitter. I shun most social media as a rule. I do run a semi-active spoof Nintendo character account, though. Just for fun.
I'm not big on social media, i'd only get a twitter to post my ****ty drawings.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
This man speaks the truth.
View attachment 208741
Let's get her back and complete the DK Crew....that matters.

I'm sorry that SMTV isn't getting any news. Like before it was kind of funny. Now perfume is getting announcements before games and that hurts.
Nah, fam.
Primaniacs-Persona-5-Character-Perfume.jpg

There's already been perfume in the past. This is just more of that.

D

Deleted member

I can't wait for spring break to come. ( I am so excited for it I used a contraction. )
Seriously, I need it.
I could seriously use more sleep.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Finally, I can smell like
the personification of death, a serial killer, and a prosecutor.
Adachi smells like an unair-conditioned apartment with the faint lingering smell of day-old cabbage stew.

D

Deleted member

I wish I didn’t have a Twitter. Next best thing, I’m inactive on Twitter. I shun most social media as a rule. I do run a specific, semi-active, spoof Nintendo character account, though. Just one character and just for fun.
I only use my Twitter for posting art. Otherwise, yeah no, I don't use it at all lol.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Huh, so making :ultlittlemac: giant or tiny also affects Doc Louis's voice too. I guess that makes him a literal part of him, then.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Nah we already know her codename

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Guess we're gonna have to wait for the licensed Persona showers to come out then.
Persona 5 shower heads, in the shape of every character's mask.

...They're very ineffectual.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I'd say this would be an improvement but I doubt any perfume can overcome the tournament smell.
Only the legendary Shower, wielding the mythical weapon that is Deodorant, can defeat the fearsome Tournament Odor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom