• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

We all need the mighty shower to save us from the evil odor of gamers.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright, the polls are closed. I'm not even gonna hide it or fanfare it this time because thanks to ya'll the best Metroid game is Other M, and I have no idea if that is genuine or if you just **** on the poll.
https://www.strawpoll.me/17821914/r

The next poll, the best Kirby game, is up and open. Please take this one more seriously please.
https://www.strawpoll.me/17822226

Edit: Someone else voted and now Super Metroid is on top. Thanks I guess.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Ok so the only move i’m struggling with come up with is Jill’s recovery.

I considered making her kicking off of a zombie to recover, but that seems kinda lame.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Alright, the polls are closed. I'm not even gonna hide it or fanfare it this time because thanks to ya'll the best Metroid game is Other M, and I have no idea if that is genuine or if you just **** on the poll.
https://www.strawpoll.me/17821914/r

The next poll, the best Kirby game, is up and open. Please take this one more seriously please.
https://www.strawpoll.me/17822226

Edit: Someone else voted and now Super Metroid is on top. Thanks I guess.
But there are too many good options for Kirby!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Going to go soon to bed this time, let's hope tomorrow is a better day, especially for those at Paris.

Have a good time here folks.

D

Deleted member

Is this person even human?

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ok so the only move i’m struggling with come up with is Jill’s recovery.

I considered making her kicking off of a zombie to recover, but that seems kinda lame.
She flips through the air dual firing SMGs while spinning in a circle.

Hey man, creative liberties.

D

Deleted member

reminder that if y'all don't vote kirby 64 you're a heretic
I think Super Star and Robobot are better, but the mixing power mechanic from 64 is very fun. No other game lets me become a refrigerator from what I know.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I voted RtDL cause it's the first game with Bandana Dee playable, though Epic Yarn holds a special place in my heart...it helped me during a time in my life that my depression was probably at its worst

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Y'all did Metroid Dirty.

Anyways I'm saying Robobot for Kirby because the mech was pretty cool.

D

Deleted member

I voted RtDL cause it's the first game with Bandana Dee playable, though Epic Yarn holds a special place in my heart...it helped me during a time in my life that my depression was probably at its worst
Despite the hate it gets, I actually love Star Allies and was super tempted to vote for it. Star Allies making Adeleine playable and giving me a lot of fun times playing with relatives gives it a special place for me, even if I know it objectively shouldn't be in the discussion for best Kirby.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Despite the hate it gets, I actually love Star Allies and was super tempted to vote for it. Star Allies making Adeleine playable and giving me a lot of fun times playing with relatives gives it a special place for me, even if I know it objectively shouldn't be in the discussion for best Kirby.
Star Allies gets hate?? I'm legit surprised

I know Epic Yarn got some flak for being "too kiddy" and the gameplay being different but gosh heckin darn it it's CUTE AF

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
If I had to choose 1 Kirby game for each era, I would go for:
Sakurai Classics: Adventure
Dark Matter trilogy: Dream Land 3
Modern: Triple Deluxe

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Zinith Zinith For all those times I told you I would do something Yoshi related then didn't.

YoshiSSB.png

Honestly not as good as I hoped, and has multiple errors, but I'm still mildly proud.

If anyone has any requests, lemme know. I have a MC rig and need to use it. lol Still taking FNAF requests.

D

Deleted member

Best Kirby game is probably a tie between Robobot and SSU for me. Both great games in their own right.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Zinith Zinith For all those times I told you I would do something Yoshi related then didn't.

View attachment 208750

Honestly not as good as I hoped, and has multiple errors, but I'm still mildly proud.

If anyone has any requests, lemme know. I have a MC rig and need to use it. lol Still taking FNAF requests.
His nose, what happened to his nose?!
And what is with that mouth?! It's green!

D

Deleted member

His nose, what happened to his nose?!
And what is with that mouth?! It's green!
Those were two of my problems. Couldn’t get the nose to work, and for some reason, the inside if the mouth would not show in the final render?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom