• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Off-topic, but X has been done dirty.
Full Armor X is so bad. It has very low stats, and super armor + some other ability is good, but why that when you can have far better stats and super armor?

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
It depends.

Greed is defined by selfish desire and how it appeals to the individual.

So in one case a specific person might want one character that appeals to them and then he'd be greedy.

Meanwhile in another case a person might want as many characters as possible to play with regardless of quality or fan desire and he too would be considered greedy.
Right but in this case we're shooting 3 of them into oblivion to ensure that the main man gets added.

View attachment 208726

NOTE: "The Main Man" is different from user to user, Results may vary. If you have a Non-Game character, please consult your doctor. As you may have a case of **** taste. **** taste is no laughing matter.
My post was mostly a joke, but I kind of disagree. Here, choosing the character you want at the expense of any others getting in is selfish, because it's you putting yourself before others in importance.
Choosing to get 5 characters is greedy, because greed is about wanting more of something.
Of course it's moot because the 5 character option may not be motivated by greed here.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Who are you talking about? I genuinely don't know.

Vote in the Metroid Poll
https://www.strawpoll.me/17821914/r
See that's the secret, I'm actually referring to like 6 Nintendo girls and all of them are never getting into Smash to begin with, so ultimately fans of their individual girl will like the post thinking its their own I'm referring to.

See, you gotta play all sides.
giphy-14.gif

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh gee if only there was a popular female nintendo character with a ton of moveset potential and a large following while being highly influential to Nintendo history.
Titiania from Path of Radiance is pretty cool. I agree.

Here's my ****ty anyone is here

View attachment 208728

There were more characters I wanted to fit but I couldn't make it work

Did I mention it's ****ty?
I think the fact that you had Dabbing Waluigi says enough. I'm not sure what it says exactly, but whatever it is, it's certainly enough.

D

Deleted member

Oh gee if only there was a popular female nintendo character with a ton of moveset potential and a large following while being highly influential to Nintendo history.
Ridiculous Monita from Nintendo Land hasn't gotten in, I know.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
See that's the secret, I'm actually referring to like 6 Nintendo girls and all of them are never getting into Smash to begin with, so ultimately fans of their individual girl will like the post thinking its their own I'm referring to.

But the only character I can think of that fits your description is Samus and she's already here.

osby

Smash Obsessed

But it's still Lyn, isn't it?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

tyjxorssku821.jpg

ten characters

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
All I'll say regarding female newcomers is quite honestly where the actual **** is Dixie Kong

osby

Smash Obsessed

Flyboy

Smash Hero
now here's a story i've not heard before
The Joker thread is a fun place for fans of the character to gather, discuss the presumed meta, be excited, and also listen to one guy rant about how Atlus is milking the series and how all Persona fans are entitled and stuck up and how everyone has crazy demands and how he's convinced they're just canceling Joker and how Jane is a shill pick and how the wait has been torturous and how Persona fans need to learn to wait for things and how he's never played any of the spinoffs because MILKING and how-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom