• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Honestly, not gonna lie.

I got premium because I was sick of being pranked.
Imo, I see the pranked status as a form of honor, because it means someone thought about you, and literally went out of their way just to mess with solely you. It makes you feel kinda well loved, and remembered.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That needs to be updated. I added "Smash Unicorn" as the next highest rank you can get as a not so subtle nod to The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn 's ridiculously high post count.
There was a point in time where I was rivaling that man's post count.

This isn't a joke. I just don't anymore cause I disappeared for a solid 2-3 years :mybodyisreggie:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Imo, I see the pranked status as a form of honor, because it means someone thought about you, and literally went out of their way just to mess with solely you. It makes you feel kinda well loved, and remembered.
I like that, I just didn't like the pranked! title.

Besides, now it's my turn to love and remember people.

D

Deleted member

Imo, I see the pranked status as a form of honor, because it means someone thought about you, and literally went out of their way just to mess with solely you. From my experiences, makes you feel kinda well loved, and remembered.
love you whoever pranked me

maybe homo?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Honestly I feel like I may have rushed into betting on Banjo cause opinions and leaks come and go but I'm not gonna back down now I already made the bet and I will stick with it.

I'm starting to feel a little worried cause I've been wrong before (Grinch Leak being real) but I'm gonna man up and stick with it, Let's go Banjo!

D

Deleted member

I have been pranked once, only because almost my entirety of this website had been premium.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There was a point in time where I was rivaling that man's post count.

This isn't a joke. I just don't anymore cause I disappeared for a solid 2-3 years :mybodyisreggie:
>You left for 3 years
>The wikia was the hot thing back then
>The wikia was more than 3 years ago

Snake_getting_old.gif

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The whole I’m Blue talk reminded me that this existed, it has been years since I’ve seen this:
I remember watching a bunch of Sonic vore videos back in 2010. I didn't know what vore was or that it was a sexual thing, I just thought it was funny.

>You left for 3 years
>The wikia was the hot thing back then
>The wikia was more than 3 years go

Snake_getting_old.gif
no stop you're encouraging people to look at how much i've changed for the worse in 3 years

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom