• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Wait wait are you fellas seriously trying to tell me the Pranked usernames are PINK?

I’m looking at them from all possible angles and I physically cannot see them as anything but purple. They’ve always been purple to me. Am I seriously colorblind? What a lame way to find that out...

Next you’re going to tell me the regular names are yellow or something, not orange.

on second thought don’t tell me I can’t live like this

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You'll be Obsessed in another couple thousand.
Why do you think I want it changed? I want it to not sound like I'm mentally wack when I get called obsessed. That's a hoarder's name.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Wait wait are you fellas seriously trying to tell me the Pranked usernames are PINK?

I’m looking at them from all possible angles and I physically cannot see them as anything but purple. They’ve always been purple to me. Am I seriously colorblind? What a lame way to find that out.

Next you’re going to tell me the regular names are yellow or something, not orange.

They are magenta.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Definitely glad I never ran across those while I was watching Sonic sprite animations back in the day.
Didn’t an episode of Adventure Time involve one of the Lemongrabs doing exactly what you never ran across?

And that’s as far as I’m going.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

I’m looking at them from all possible angles and I physically cannot see them as anything but purple. They’ve always been purple to me. Am I seriously colorblind? What a lame way to find that out.

Are you guys insane?

It's not pink or purple. nor is the regular color yellow or orange. Believe it or not, there's these colors called magenta and dandelion :240:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Aight... who wants to arena at the dead of night.

I realize now that I'm way too rusty for my "main" and want to brush up with him.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

I’m looking at them from all possible angles and I physically cannot see them as anything but purple. They’ve always been purple to me. Am I seriously colorblind? What a lame way to find that out...

No, you're right. They are purple.

Don't listen to these heathens.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I totally unblocked all you losers
I need to see how absolutely lame you guys are
Default Dabce on the haters

Anyway I proposed

Congrats, for real, though. I better be invited to the damn wedding.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But dude, buy a month and you can keep your custom title forever. It is like 1/4 of a meal a Chic-Fil-A.
But dude...

yeah **** it i'm just gonna admit it, i'm a mr. krabs tier cheapskate :006:

D

Deleted member

Honestly I feel like I may have rushed into betting on Banjo cause opinions and leaks come and go but I'm not gonna back down now I already made the bet and I will stick with it.

I'm starting to feel a little worried cause I've been wrong before (Grinch Leak being real) but I'm gonna man up and stick with it, Let's go Banjo!
That's the spirit! Same. I might have rushed into this because I was overconfident, but I'm down for stakes over the things I love. My goal now is to induct more people into this bet.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
One day I’ll join the blue crew...

I just hope it gets rid of the spam ads that I sometimes get redirected to.

Other non spam ads are okay though...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Considering my blue is about to get the ded.
I must think on a custom title to keep.

Loving the current one that I have, but I might use Photon Edge to match my brand spankin' new pimp Discord... that I haven't checked in a while :v

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. How do I change back after I'm turned into a Frog in FFVII? The internet says cast "Transform". But I can't cast any magic, but I know I have the materia equipped! I cannot beat Safer Sephiroth with Cloud and two frogs!

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Honestly I feel like I may have rushed into betting on Banjo cause opinions and leaks come and go but I'm not gonna back down now I already made the bet and I will stick with it.

I'm starting to feel a little worried cause I've been wrong before (Grinch Leak being real) but I'm gonna man up and stick with it, Let's go Banjo!
That's the spirit! Same. I might have rushed into this because I was overconfident, but I'm down for stakes over the things I love. My goal now is to induct more people into this bet.
What did you guys bet about this time? And what did you bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom