• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Marriage isn't for everyone. For some people, they function best when married. Others don't know that they were made for marriage until they meet the right person. Further still, some people can't help but marry and remarry and remarry when it is probably likely they function at a happier level when not married. Marriage is fickle in that way.
Guess you could say some just aren't married to the idea of being married! Heh heh...

Iridium

Smash Hero
@Onereasonanddone I have to say, Prime Saga had some huge upsets already, if you want to know. Yes, I spent the entirety of today watching it. My tabs are multiplying.

Tomorrow should be good.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Aha, I remember making something like this.
This works very well! I love it!
Yeah, I actually saw that, while doing some research for this
I like how i'm Chaotic good in every one of these
What can I say? it fits ya well
Again I’m placed pretty much perfectly lol good job!
No problem. I made sure to do some to choose everyone (well... almost everyone) as accurately as possible
>"Social Neutral"
>"Social"

Lol you always seemed social to me...
>chaotic neutral
View attachment 208047
you know me so well
Fun fact, I was actually gonna put you in Chaotic impure, but then you suggested JDS, and I couldn't pass it up

Speaking of which...
Shouldn't John Dylan Smith be on the chaotic evil?
Gwen makes him look like a fluffy puppy
Lawful? Damn, how am I ever gonna get the revolution going like this?
Surprised you managed to keep up with the avatars though, changing it again out of spite.
Yeah, a couple of you switched up avatars on me, and it kinda got annoying. Still decided to update them for consistency's sake, though
*Sees Moy's placement*

I see you're kissing up to the admin here.
I have to, otherwise I'd probably get banned
I'm under "lawful good"? Hmm. Maybe if you consider "if the rules are wrong then I just ignore them and/or make new ones" to be "lawful", then maybe it works. :p
I always seen you and Cyn as opposites

Cyn Calls herself queen of evil, so I assumed you were the queen of good of some sort.
dont put me next to gwen
It was a coincidence, I swear. Faygo Recommend you for rebel evil, and Gwen was gonna be chaotic evil from the start
I’m trying to determine where I would fall on this list. What do you think?
You seem like a neutral moral, for some reason
Ah, surprisingly rebel does fit me.:dr^_^:
That's good to hear. like I said earlier, I tried to make the alignments as relatively accurate as possible
But what's my alignment...

:drsad:

>tfw you team wipe in a nuzlocke, have a **** ton of homework, and don't get featured again in a Smashboards post
:(
I notice I'm never really on these memes people make. Or even in anything people do like Hunger Games.

I feel a bit of an outcast. :V
I was actually considering both of you, but I simply ran out of room...
What does "Lawful Moral" mean?
I think it means you're a rule follower, and you make sure everyone else tries to follow them, but not quite toan extent as Lawful good
You always seem to be the voice of reason whenever debates or feuds happen, so I thought it'd made sense. Though maybe social moral or social good could've fit ya better, on second thought
What does Social Impure even mean???
Exactly what it sounds like.
Impure in a social way.

If you have questions, @faygoshill will be happy to answer them. He's the one who recommend me to place ya there. Not sure why. I just went with it cause I thought it'd be funny

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Tried to solo the 2nd hardest boss in Granblue tonight, which is a 6-person raid.

Got it down to 50%, but didn't notice my debuffer landed the 1/50 chance of paralysis on it and dumped all my defensive cooldowns.

Needless to say I didn't finish that fight solo.

:drsad:
Mfw I see a Granblue related post getting likes from people that aren't into Granblue:

ec639f081fc1bbf39ee76357cee70a45.jpg

Marriage isn't for everyone. For some people, they function best when married. Others don't know that they were made for marriage until they meet the right person. Further still, some people can't help but marry and remarry and remarry when it is probably likely they function at a happier level when not married. Marriage is fickle in that way.
My love life is nonexistent as of right now.

So I don't have to worry about any of that anytime soon.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
No problem. I made sure to do some to choose everyone (well... almost everyone) as accurately as possible

Fun fact, I was actually gonna put you in Chaotic impure, but then you suggested JDS, and I couldn't pass it up

Speaking of which...

Yeah, a couple of you switched up avatars on me, and it kinda got annoying. Still decided to update them for consistency's sake, though

Cyn Calls herself queen of evil, so I assumed you were the queen of good of some sort.

It was a coincidence, I swear. Faygo Recommend you for rebel evil, and Gwen was gonna be chaotic evil from the start

That's good to hear. like I said earlier, I tried to make the alignments as relatively accurate as possible

I think it means you're a rule follower, and you make sure everyone else tries to follow them, but not quite as an extent as Lawful good
You always seem to be the voice of reason whenever debates or feuds happen, so I thought it'd made sense. Though maybe social moral or social good could've fit ya better

Impure in a social way.

If you have questions, @faygoshill will be happy to answer them. He's the one who recommend me to place ya there. Not sure why. I just went with it cause I thought it'd be funny
You put more time into responding to all those posts than Troll and I :yoshi:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I think it means you're a rule follower, and you make sure everyone else tries to follow them, but not quite toan extent as Lawful good
You always seem to be the voice of reason whenever debates or feuds happen, so I thought it'd made sense. Though maybe social moral or social good could've fit ya better, on second thought
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation~

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Speaking of which...

Impure in a social way.

hold up what?
>Im Neutural Moral
Oh ****, really?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Maybe, maybe I should talk to the girl that works in a restaurant near my home.
Im a literal pile of rust but hey.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Alrighty losers, I wanted to do this for a while now, and I spent way longer on it than I should've, so y'all better enjoy it

Here is the Ultimate Social alignment chart
View attachment 208043
Shoutout to @faygoshill for being a big help with this, as it was much tougher than I thought it was gonna be. Thanks a bunch

>Next to God Dylan Smith

Noice

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You can blame me for that. Congratulations, I wish you two a happy future.
Thank you Cyn!!
from where cla's kneeling it looks like the chart was rigged from the start

i just want one blade gf and this screaming ************ gets two i'm pissed
I mean to be fair they’re kinda the same person so like...

D

Deleted member

*See only 7 characters in this post*
Mods:
View attachment 208016

(I know this was used earlier today, but I love Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, so I don't care)

Edit:

Don't think I didn't see you too Noi...
Man I have no idea how this became a meme but i love it already.

btw after seeing this it makes me want to watch that movie again. I haven’t seen it in awhile

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
View attachment 208092

Got him to 50% but I screwed up, got nervous and wasn't paying complete attention.
One day I'll actually be able to fight in a Level 150 raid w/o getting completely wiped out after 2 turns.
One day I'll actually catch up on all of Granblue's story.
One day the 12th Zodiac character will be released.

With my luck, all 3 of these will happen around the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom