• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Shiny this is a good moment

Let's not bring society into this

BOTTOM TEXT
you can't just ignore society forever noi... sometimes we have to face our issues......... and let the world.... burn....
9322b84.png

southward facing gang weed text

D

Deleted member

Someday I am going to have a great marriage to the love of my life, and I will burst into tears of joy as I know my life will be super successful.
sike

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
Tried to solo the 2nd hardest boss in Granblue tonight, which is a 6-person raid.

Got it down to 50%, but didn't notice my debuffer landed the 1/50 chance of paralysis on it and dumped all my defensive cooldowns.

Needless to say I didn't finish that fight solo.

:drsad:

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Me: Time to start a 1 Ball challenge in pinball

Pinball: Drains immediately

All right then...

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
my pessimistic view on marrage is making me getting married 100% impossable and im ok with that
Marriage isn't for everyone. For some people, they function best when married. Others don't know that they were made for marriage until they meet the right person. Further still, some people can't help but marry and remarry and remarry when it is probably likely they function at a happier level when not married. Marriage is fickle in that way.

D

Deleted member

Marriage isn't for everyone. For some people, they function best when married. Others don't know that they were made for marriage until they meet the right person. Marriage is fickle in that way.
I feel that marriage is not for me to be honest.
I know it has been proven to be bad for you to be alone, but being alone is my thing.
I live a very sheltered life.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Uh-huh. Just like the time I played Katawa Shoujo "for a friend" in middle school.

It's okay if you're into that sort of stuff. It's the year 2019. We don't kinkshame.
I played that game a couple years ago, thinking it was just an innocent dating sim about disabled girls.

Then I romanced Emi (the girl with prosthetic legs), and got to the scene where you two just go to town on each other in the supplies shed of the school.

Or something like that.

Needless to say, it was not an innocent dating sim about disabled girls.

D

Deleted member

Then I romanced Emi (the girl with prosthetic legs), and got to the scene where you two just go to town on each other in the supplies shed of the school.
...huh

it

it really do be like that sometimes doesn't it

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I feel that marriage is not for me to be honest.
I know it has been proven to be bad for you to be alone, but being alone is my thing.
I live a very sheltered life.
Who knows? Maybe you are right. Then again, maybe you'll meet someone that you just cannot live without and wonder how you ever thought you wanted to be alone. That is kind of where I am at with my relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom