• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

if you remember this and all of these people's avatars then you qualify for a Veteran's Discount
1. Praline
2. Swamp Sensei
3. Opossum
4. Shishoe
5. Ralsei
6. Cutie Gwen
7. Redfeatherraven
8. Me ( Sorry for the spoilers )
9. Jojalole
10. Coricus
11. Yellowlord
12. Pokechu
13. The Stoopid Unikorn
14. Natz~
15. Crusher Mania
16. Holder of the Heel
17. A Distant Demon ( Zeb )
18. Vaanrose
19. Zinith
20. Mythra
21. Ura
22. ???
23. Some user who had the name of Yuri and then Starlight
24. Alice the B-Rabbit
25. PsychoIncarnate
26. Fisher
27. Birb

Last edited by a moderator:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
One day I'm gonna play Super Smash Bros. Heard it's pretty decent, but the fanbase has been putting me off. What a bunch of weirdos. Wouldn't wanna get mixed in with that lot, right?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Lemme try it out
From the top left

-praline
-Swamp
-Opo
-Shishoe
-Idunn know
-Gwen
-Red obv
-Hat
-Jojajole
-Cori
-Yellowchad
-A lame mod :V
-Uni
-Natz
-Crushermania
-Idunn know x2
-Zeb?
-Thanks for fixing my Vaanroose
-Zinith
-Someone with a clean mind free of sin
-Ura
-Pumpkaboo
-I remember the avi, but not the name
-Idunn know x3
-Psycho
-Idunn know x4
-Forgot about him on purpose :V

Im sure Fisher and Idon are over there tho
You did really good, actually! The first one you didn't know was Aurane, the second was Holder of the Heel, the one whose name you don't remember but you remember their avatar was Cure Lily (Starlight Lily now I think), the third was Blue Hunter Z (now Alice the B-Rabbit), the fourth you didn't know was Fisher and the last was Burb! Hooray! You deserve a Grimer! :088:

Gonna assume I'm DLC and that's why I'm not on here, since I don't recognise any of them as me.
Of course! You were free DLC, because all players had to have the beauty of Moydow in their games!

I don't think I knew you when I made this, though. How strange! I think we met just a bit later in a mafia game. But I now know who'll be SSS tier in the next SmashBoards Bros. I make! don't ban me moy WAAAAAAAAH LOL

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
One day I'm gonna play Super Smash Bros. Heard it's pretty decent, but the fanbase has been putting me off. What a bunch of weirdos. Wouldn't wanna get mixed in with that lot, right?
I hear the incredibly toxic casual crowd deflects criticism to the incredibly toxic competitive crowd that deflects their criticism to their showers

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Not only can you **** your teacher, who is also your maid, you can **** your doctor, a reporter, and a fortune-teller.
Yeah but what about the future version of your best friend's recently born daughter?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Missing Link which so far is the best movie I've seen this year sadly found out was a bomb. Such a shame such an masterpiece like that gets overshadowed by crap like those soulless live-action Disney cash-grabs.

Missing Link also shows an animated film doesn't have to rely on common overused tropes nowadays like how *Cough* Disney and Pixar keeps regurgitating all over again. Twist Villain...Pre-Climax Argument. Looking at you both..
A lot of the time, bad marketing can outright kill a piece of media, not even just movies.

I'll be real with you, I didn't even know what that movie was until you started posting about it, and after looking it up, my immediate thought was "didn't that movie release a few months ago?"

And it turns out I was mixing it up with Smallfoot.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I hear the incredibly toxic casual crowd deflects criticism to the incredibly toxic competitive crowd that deflects their criticism to their showers
I heard that the competitive crowd doesn't even have showers!! How crazy!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
1. Praline
2. Swamp Sensei
3. Opossum
4. Shishoe
5. Ralsei
6. Cutie Gwen
7. Redfeatherraven
8. Me ( Sorry for the spoilers )
9. Jojalole
10. Coricus
11. Yellowlord
12. Pokechu
13. The Stoopid Unikorn
14. Natz~
15. Crusher Mania
16. Holder of the Heel
17. A Distant Demon ( Zeb )
18. Vaanrose
19. Zinith
20. Mythra
21. Ura
22. ???
23. Some user who had the name of Yuri and then Starlight
24. Alice the B-Rabbit
25. PsychoIncarnate
26. Fisher
27. Birb
How long do I have to wait to be eligible for a spot as DLC?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Missing Link which so far is the best movie I've seen this year sadly found out was a bomb. Such a shame such an masterpiece like that gets overshadowed by crap like those soulless live-action Disney cash-grabs.

Missing Link also shows an animated film doesn't have to rely on common overused tropes nowadays like how *Cough* Disney and Pixar keeps regurgitating all over again. Twist Villain...Pre-Climax Argument. Looking at you both..
Honestly, the trailers didn't do it any favors. I saw them and was immediately disinterested.

D

Deleted member

I didn't know Laika made a new film. They're a great studio but they're pretty much the only people keeping stop motion alive.

D

Deleted member

A lot of the time, bad marketing can outright kill a piece of media, not even just movies.

I'll be real with you, I didn't even know what that movie was until you started posting about it, and after looking it up, my immediate thought was "didn't that movie release a few months ago?"

And it turns out I was mixing it up with Smallfoot.
I find it surprising really that, talking about Smallfoot, there is yet another abominable snowman animated film coming later this year(Abominable). I find this weird trend a bit funny.

D

Deleted member

Yes - you win!

.Pick your prize!+

- Nothingness

- Emptiness

- Nullity

- A pick-up line

- A corny joke

These are all very valuable prizes. Choose wisely!
A corny joke.
What will the joke be?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
A corny joke.
What will the joke be?
What kind of cats like to go bowling?
Alley cats! (because it's called the Bowling Alley)

And I'll throw in a few more!!

Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field.

and one of my favorites

I used to be addicted to soap, but now, I'm clean!

D

Deleted member

What kind of cats like to go bowling?
Alley cats! (because it's called the Bowling Alley)

And I'll throw in a few more!!

Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field.

and one of my favorites

I used to be addicted to soap, but now, I'm clean!
Three are good at making jokes!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
1555195585568.png

the circle is now complete; when i left you i was but the learner, now i am the master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom