• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Hey, just so I know ahead of time:

What kind of rules and stages does everyone here like for arenas? I'm pretty much an anything goes guy but I thought it would be wise to know how everyone else feels.
no items, random stage battlefield, 2 stocks, 4/5 minutes

3 stocks lasts too long when you're trying to let everyone in a 6-person lobby play

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Personally I think a tv series would be a more fitting format. Trying to fit an entire Fire Emblem game into a single movie would require limiting the 20+ battles of any given game into maybe two, and that's already factoring in the reality that whatever game's cast is used would be boiled down to only a few for reasons of cast size.
I'm hoping they announce some sort of pokemon generations style FE anime at the expo in may

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Alright GGs to Wunderwaft Wunderwaft SneakyLink SneakyLink and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

What kind of rules and stages does everyone here like for arenas? I'm pretty much an anything goes guy but I thought it would be wise to know how everyone else feels.
Majority of the time it's 2 stocks, no items. Stage can be either up to the player (as long as you turn stage hazards off, and pick a competitive stage) or Random Battlefield/Omega.

That's what the majority of arenas here are.

D

Deleted member

I usually play with this stage list + Wario Ware for Stages and 2 Stock, 8 Minutes, 1v1, No Items for Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I keep getting recommended Gundam Wing and Kamen Rider videos despite having never watched a video related to either of those series and I'm starting to get concerned.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
no items, random stage battlefield, 2 stocks, 4/5 minutes

3 stocks lasts too long when you're trying to let everyone in a 6-person lobby play
I usually let players decide the stage but turn off hazards. Battlefield gives some characters advantages and I like mixing it up.

The other option is setting it to random but discluding any non-legal stage.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
You ever just get your team wiped by a battle you didn't expect?

Because I sure do.

deepfriedhmm.gif

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

2 stock/6 min. Get rid of all the terrible stages in the Random Stage Select. No items (usually)

D

Deleted member

I keep getting recommended Gundam Wing and Kamen Rider videos despite having never watched a video related to either of those series and I'm starting to get concerned.
I get recommended videos of things I don't watch either and I assume it's cause of algorithms as sometimes people bring up stuff here and it appears in my recommended feed.

That's probably not it but it sounds plausible.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I uh

Well at least I was laughing while ****ing this up so badly
image.jpg

I regret nothing because this is both a learning experience and mildly disturbing

Also his muzzle was fun to draw lol

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
WELL LET ME RECOMMEND ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU

I HEAR IT'S PRETTY OKAY AND SOMEONE FROM SMASHBOARDS STARS IN IT

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I uh

Well at least I was laughing while ****ing this up so badly

I regret nothing because this is both a learning experience and mildly disturbing

Also his muzzle was fun to draw lol
bowser out here looking like a power rangers villain who waves his arms around in exaggerated motions and goes flying 50 feet when he gets punched

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So how many people here have played Tales of Symphonia? And why do you love it?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
How you gonna put Mythra in without Pyra

Edit: wait a sec
Pyra was a base roster character.

This is Smashboards Cross Tag Battle, so that means 20 of us were Base roster characters, and the other 20 are DLC.
1555191973130.png

D

Deleted member

They gotta save the true fan favorites for Season 2.
Well obviously the first season is to broaden their demographic so having characters like Shishoe, Gwen and Moydow it makes sense.

But I'm gonna be honest in saying that there are some great Characters in there like the previous characters I mentioned + a fan favorite like Noipoi, Still though they have to save fan favorites for Season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom