• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Hahaha, first time back in quickplay in a while.
Got paired up with a 300 HP 3 stock match on random stages with random items.
**** both Nintendo and Sakurai for thinking that any of this **** was acceptable for an online game-mode.

Luckily I got an Akira assist trophy and just teabagged in the corner while he got beat up.
cirno laugh.gif

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
**** both Nintendo and Sakurai for thinking that any of this **** was acceptable for an online game-mode.

Luckily I got an Akira assist trophy and just teabagged in the corner while he got beat up.
View attachment 207931
Oh man I didn’t know they put Toriyama in as an assist
Damn
Gotta cross him off my wants list

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

View attachment 207931
hey, the best online match i've ever had was someone trying to cheese me with assist trophies and pokeballs only so i pulled out both arceus solgaleo and rathalos on them at the same time

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?

View attachment 207931
Didn't expect to see Cirno today, ngl.:dr^_^:

D

Deleted member

View attachment 207931
Did you win that round?

D

Deleted member

Oh boy that last match sure was intense! I can't believe Shiny pulled a quick one on me and beat me! GG's.

Seriously though that was fast it didn't even take ten minutes for the Arena to crash, Thanks Nintendo!

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Has anyone in here read Fahrenheit 451?
I have, don't count on me to remember specific details or even names though, I can only give a fair outline of the story.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
image.jpg

Fun fact: Idon isn’t actually this user’s name. It’s a title bestowed onto him! The Idon doesn’t have a canon name, so you can name him whatever you want in your game.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So what balance changes are people hoping for?

For me:

Buffs:

:ultbayonetta:: Obviously, Better KO options, and combo game being a bit more better(not 4 levels, but decent enough).
:ultmetaknight:: Better KO options, More damage output.
:ultlittlemac:: Another obvious character who really needs buffs. Give him a decent air game, I mean come on.
:ultkirby:: Buff his KO Throws, Air speed, and make him not automatically lose his copy ability in one hit.
:ultsimon::ultrichter:: Just buff their recovery, even Little Mac can recover better than them even with their tether.
:ultzelda:: Add Super Armor to Phantom, It's annoying that a simple stun makes the armor fall apart. And better Hurtboxes for her Lightning Kick.
:ultsheik:: Better KO options
:ultlucas:: More Range on Grab. Grabs were nerfed, but Lucas having a tether(more start up) with the range of a non-tether makes it kind of bad IMO.

Nerfs

:ultwolf:: Just more start up and endlag for most of his moves, especially his blaster. Jesus I hate fighting him.
:ultlucina:: More endlag and either nerf her Speed, Power, Range, or Recovery because she's a master of all in that area of stats.
:ultpikachu::ultpichu:: More endlag on some of their moves and make them unable to combo UThrow -> Thunder at higher percentages.

I would say nerf the Links, especially Young Link, but it's the input lag online that makes me hate fighting them online, since I actually do much better against a lvl 9 Link offline.

D

Deleted member

That's a sign their shilling hasn't been good enough
Also @Shishœ your shilling sucks too
All I have to do is have a cute anime girl in my avi and tell people she's from EO and so far it's working so please tell me how my shill plan is bad.
Did someone else have a Nobu avi or did i manage to sneak back on here with only 3 posts?

Apparently i missed someone with good taste in servants.
:061:
Of ****ing course I have good taste in Servants you dummy

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Fun fact: Idon isn’t actually this user’s name. It’s a title bestowed onto him! The Idon doesn’t have a canon name, so you can name him whatever you want in your game.
I’m going to name my Idon “Monado Jump”

Noipoi

Howdy!
So what balance changes are people hoping for?

For me:

Buffs:

:ultbayonetta:: Obviously, Better KO options, and combo game being a bit more better(not 4 levels, but decent enough).
:ultmetaknight:: Better KO options, More damage output.
:ultlittlemac:: Another obvious character who really needs buffs. Give him a decent air game, I mean come on.
:ultkirby:: Buff his KO Throws, Air speed, and make him not automatically lose his copy ability in one hit.
:ultsimon::ultrichter:: Just buff their recovery, even Little Mac can recover better than them even with their tether.
:ultzelda:: Add Super Armor to Phantom, It's annoying that a simple stun makes the armor fall apart. And better Hurtboxes for her Lightning Kick.
:ultsheik:: Better KO options
:ultlucas:: More Range on Grab. Grabs were nerfed, but Lucas having a tether(more start up) with the range of a non-tether makes it kind of bad IMO.

Nerfs

:ultwolf:: Just more start up and endlag for most of his moves, especially his blaster. Jesus I hate fighting him.
:ultlucina:: More endlag and either nerf her Speed, Power, Range, or Recovery because she's a master of all in that area of stats.
:ultpikachu::ultpichu:: More endlag on some of their moves and make them unable to combo UThrow -> Thunder at higher percentages.

I would say nerf the Links, especially Young Link, but it's the input lag online that makes me hate fighting them online, since I actually do much better against a lvl 9 Link offline.
Make Incineroar better.

Just better

D

Deleted member

These are all bad, no offense.
The charaters are good, but we can not say they are dominant yet. If you make them more laggy, then they will become useless.
In my opinion, we just need buffs. Okay, maybe very slight nerfs in some factors, but we do not need heavy nerfs as of now.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I just died at 0% from a inhale, and I managed to get out if it. \
That's not even grammatically correct though.
Does not "thee" mean you? I see it used in the last part of sentences.
I researched it. I am confused.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Does “thee” not mean “you”?*

I mean if you’re trying to keep the formal image up...

D

Deleted member

In shakespearean English, thee essentially means you but it's most commonly used as the object of a verb ie. I speak to thee.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Thou=You as in, "You have done well." Thou hast done well.
Thee=You as in, "I will give you a horse." I giveth thee mine horse.

I likely butchered the not-actually-old-English-but-people-use-it-as-an-Old-English-stand-in anyway, but I'm tired so meh.

D

Deleted member

Make Incineroar better.

Just better
I agree.
I think they need to buff his up b more. It cost me a handful of deaths.
Side b and forward air can get you decently far, but only decently.

Also, give Incineroar less endlag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom