• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Estimated days until 3.0 & Joker: 12

We're over the half way point now, almost there.

D

Deleted member

Heh. This is pretty funny.

Just a casual reminder from me that Futaba's pretty great.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Hey, Noipoi Noipoi , I heard you've been going through some hard times, so I logged in just to let you know that I care. I really do, and although it can be hard for me to express how I feel, I just wanted to let you know that.

I'll give you any of my available love, and I would give you a hug if I could. I sincerely hope that all will be well, and that your family's situation will be sorted out.

I wish you the best. Until we meet again.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
OKAY

OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY

I'M GONNA DO IT

I'M GONNA WALK UPSTAIRS AND DO IT

View attachment 207848
THAT'S THE SPIRIT! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

Estimated days until 3.0 & Joker: 12

We're over the half way point now, almost there.
Some dude on one of my Discord servers is trying to shill his conspiracy theory that Joker has been delayed, and Nintendo just didn't tell us about it.

His only justification is "During the direct, they said they PLAN to release him by the end of April, and plans don’t always pan out".

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Noipoi Noipoi I'm gonna tell you a story.

It's from when I was about your age. 15, going on 16, there was a girl in my class. She thought I was cute, I thought she was cute, and we ended up "dating" for a short bit until it went terribly because we were young and dumb.

I do not remember her last name.

I'm telling you this because while this is a big moment for you right now-- and regardless of whether it goes well or not, it'll be on your mind a LOT in the near future-- life goes on. You get more new experiences that outweigh the old ones, and eventually only the best memories stick to you.

You have a long life ahead of you. Take a chance. Really, what's the worst that can happen?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The year is 2022

-Atlus announces the announcement of the rerelase of Persona 5 HD Deluxe for PS6
-Jane is the character with most results at gelbooru with 669k submissions
-Joker is middle tier after numerous nerfs
-Mother 3 confirmed
-F-Zero revived
-Still no SMTV news

D

Deleted member

Some dude on one of my Discord servers is trying to shill his conspiracy theory that Joker has been delayed, and Nintendo just didn't tell us about it.

His only justification is "During the direct, they said they PLAN to release him by the end of April, and plans don’t always pan out".
No evidence has led us to believe he's been delayed yet. Update 3.0.0 is already being represented in commercials apparently and Joker's render is in the hands of stores like Best Buy. Plus in February's direct, the dude's model was already shown off. He's in a playable test phase from the looks of it. I'd say Nintendo is keeping true to their word when they said late April.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I spent a whole bunch of time today grinding people’s affinity charts. Tried to beat
Tyler Perry’s Indoline Medea
and got bodied disturbingly fast so I took a break and now I’m at work

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Well If yall can take Constructive Criticism, feel free to read. If Not, juat ignore me(which probably will happen)

The Aura in this thread is always so dark 90% of the time. Most posts are venting, complaining, self deprecating and it makes this place feel pretty.....heavy. This is supposed to be a good and happy place but its bogged down with sad and depressing post and yall are prob wondering why yall are never happy. Thats why, really
I’ll try and stop talking about it then. Sorry.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I spent a whole bunch of time today grinding people’s affinity charts. Tried to beat
Tyler Perry’s Indoline Medea
and got bodied disturbingly fast so I took a break and now I’m at work
Imagine getting bodied so hard at a game that it throw you back at your work place.

Sound spooky to me.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
THAT'S THE SPIRIT! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

in typical joker fashion, he's waiting until the last possible day before sending the calling card

D

Deleted member

Well I went out for a few hours, come back and see ol' OinOip has mustered up some courage.
Hey man, life goes ahead of ya, even if this goes wrong there's years in front of you. I believe in you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom