• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, I'm always down to talk about Video games in here. It's kind of what the site's about.

Gohan Thumbs up.gif

Tell ya what. Come up with a game you'd wanna remake and why.

Personally, I'd want a remake of Mega Man X6 to make the levels less frustrating and have a better translation. Maybe have MMX voiced by Kyle Hebert or Josh Keaton too, Zero obviously being JYB.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Hinata, why is it two stock

Do you hate fun

:strongbad:
Honestly, if she had it set to 3 stock now, it would take like... 25 minutes for someone to get back into the Arena.

I prefer 3 stock too, but I ain't tryin' to wait that long in between matches.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Honestly, if had it set to 3 stock now. it would take like... 25 minutes for someone to get back into the Arena.

I prefer 3 stock too, but I ain't tryin' to wait that long in between matches.
Fair point.
Either way I got a tourney tomorrow and I'm still moderately depressi spaghetti so I'mma hit the hay, GG's all.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to Xenoblade, where they always put a big monkey fella in the 1st area.
I played a bit of Xenoblade Chronicles 1 when I still had my new 3DS. This level 80 ass big monster just strolled up casually in Gaur Plain while the boss music was playing and I ran away for my life. I can't believe they did that **** again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Welcome to Xenoblade, where they always put a big monkey fella in the 1st area.
And he has a weirdly specific name. Like Unrelenting Salazar. Or Irritatingly Focused Mendoza. Or Contemplative Johnson ect.

D

Deleted member

Guess what Rex had to run away from in my timeline of events.

What the **** is this thing doing here!?
Welcome to Xenoblade, enjoy your stay.

46193177_342348833247314_8181390594065563648_n.jpg

Fun Fact: This also is the case with the OG Xenoblade in Gaur Plains. This series doesn't **** around.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well, I'm always down to talk about Video games in here. It's kind of what the site's about.

View attachment 207689

Tell ya what. Come up with a game you'd wanna remake and why.

Personally, I'd want a remake of Mega Man X6 to make the levels less frustrating and have a better translation. Maybe have MMX voiced by Kyle Hebert or Josh Keaton too, Zero obviously being JYB.
Diamond & Pearl are next in line, but I can't wait for Black and White remakes.

They were my first UwU

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
And he has a weirdly specific name. Like Unrelenting Salazar. Or Irritatingly Focused Mendoza. Or Contemplative Johnson ect.
Reminds me a lot of the Fel Reaver back in WoW: Burning Crusade days.

You'd be doing some questing, suddenly the ground would shake, and you'd hear:

And by then, it was too late.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Killing the Lv. 81 gorilla is the most satisfying thing to do on any Xenoblade.

D

Deleted member

Okay.

So.

**** Emerald Weapon.

1 million HP my goddamn ass. And I even got Ultima Weapon for Christ's sake.

AND I NEED TO BEAT IT TO GET RUBY WEAPON.

AAAAAH.png

D

Deleted member

Killing the Lv. 81 gorilla is the most satisfying thing to do on any Xenoblade.
Noted. If I'm given the choice between saving the world and saving the natural ecosystem of the continent late-game, I'm gonna choose the latter.

Welcome to Xenoblade, enjoy your stay.

View attachment 207690

Fun Fact: This also is the case with the OG Xenoblade in Gaur Plains. This series doesn't **** around.
I see the developers had a sense of humor.

Shroob

Sup?
Because Last Jedi was the end of the trilogy, right? Not like there's another movie coming out this year.
Snoke's dead and they literally said Ray's parents aren't important.

Sure, they could subvert expectations AGAIN, but there's a reason people grew such a hate base for the film, because you built up this ****, only to flat out tell us "It doesn't matter"

Especially when the Director kept teasing via Twitter and Instagram "Your Snoke Theories All Suck" to the fans, making it seem like there was this BIG payoff coming.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm still holding onto the possibility that Snoke planned his own death. More specifically to complete Kylo's training and turn to the dark side.

That'd be pretty cool, imo.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Wow. I feel like a total moron for that play.

Gonna do something with my controls, brb

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I had a dollar for every person that completely missed the themes and messages of TLJ I'd be able to fund my own Star Wars film

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Snoke's dead and they literally said Ray's parents aren't important.

Sure, they could subvert expectations AGAIN, but there's a reason people grew such a hate base for the film, because you built up this ****, only to flat out tell us "It doesn't matter"

Especially when the Director kept teasing via Twitter and Instagram "Your Snoke Theories All Suck" to the fans, making it seem like there was this BIG payoff coming.
You know Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker are different directors, right? JJ is back, which most likely bodes well people who liked Force Awakens and not Last Jedi.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Tfw Xenoblade X postgame is literally murder the entire ecosystem over and over again to get material for a busted mecha to kill the ecosystem even harder.
1551922946359.png

**** you Telethia

Shroob

Sup?
You know Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker are different directors, right? JJ is back, which most likely bodes well people who liked Force Awakens and not Last Jedi.
And that's what I hope. I 'loved' Rogue One and thought Force Awakens was good(despite it playing it VERY safe and copying A New Hope), but it's going to take a lot of trust and rebuilding that bridge. I mean, the die-hard Star Wars fanbase is still pissed, look at Solo's box office.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Late for the party y'all but.

Regarding Star Wars. Ain't even gonna bother with this one. These sequel films weren't needed and were unnecessary pretty much being Disney's means to cash in on their success. As far as I'm concerned the series ended with RotJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom