• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Well, are you friends with the girl? How long have you been friends if so? Because if you've known each other for, like, a year and some change, I'd say just walkin' up and asking her for a casual date would work.
I'd say we're friends. We're at least on a first name basis with each other and know some things about each other. We've really only been friends for a couple of months though. Before then we were just acquaintances. I'd still very much like to get to know her though.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'd say we're friends. We're at least on a first name basis with each other and know some things about each other. We've really only been friends for a couple of months though. Before then we were just acquaintances. I'd still very much like to get to know her though.
Hmm. Well, I'd still say askin' her to do somethin' casual together is worth a go.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
We talkin' about girls/boys?

Because there's this girl I kinda like but I have no clue what to do.

Do I walk up to her and just say "hey, wanna get coffee sometime?" Or do I talk to her friend (who I'm good friends with) and get her to play wingwoman for me? Or do I just do nothing and play the long con until next semester (we have a class together) and then try to do something?

I sure wish I knew how to approach people I like.
The primary piece of direct dating advice my father has given me is actually "hey, wanna get coffee sometime?".

I'd say... open with that and try to form a connection through your mutual friend, something like that.

Double K

Smash Lord
victimless crime

please for the love of god what are you referring to here?
2D lewds of non-real people.

The argument that it will lead to actual cases of CSA is conjecture. Hell, you can just look at the manga industry itself.

Kaworu Watashiya, creator of Kodomo no Jikan: Kind of ****ed up tastes in terms of the kind of stories she wants to tell, wouldn't hurt a fly.
Nobuhiro Watsuki, creator of Ruroni Kenshin: Tells a story which is ultimately a moral lesson that is telling you to be good to others, found with terrabytes of CP (and let out on a sub-$2000 bail)

It's one matter to go people who engage in exploitation of minors, its another to go after someone for not having a problem with a character in a fictional work, who is portrayed as being into minors.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Me: Hey I'm just gonna take a break to make a-

Thread: INCELS AND PEDOPHILES

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Yeah, I noticed, you sneak, lmao
I wasn't the DeDeDe, tbf. That would be ShotoStar.

Your Mega Man has been a big challenge for my Ridley. I'm enjoying it, I like being forced to think differently.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Your Mega Man has been a big challenge for my Ridley. I'm enjoying it, I like being forced to think differently.
Your Ridley terrifies me. The second time we were about to fight, I tried to back out.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Black Hole: *exists*

Some ****er in a Pale Blue Dot that is 50,000,000 light years away from it: "Imma draw lewds of that thing."

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Your Ridley terrifies me. The second time we were about to fight, I tried to back out.
Thank you, that's one of my favorite things to be told. It's why I opt for a very rushdown-centric Ridley.

Noipoi

Howdy!
We talkin' about girls/boys?

Because there's this girl I kinda like but I have no clue what to do.

Do I walk up to her and just say "hey, wanna get coffee sometime?" Or do I talk to her friend (who I'm good friends with) and get her to play wingwoman for me? Or do I just do nothing and play the long con until next semester (we have a class together) and then try to do something?

I sure wish I knew how to approach people I like.
Pony

My friend

My child

I'm not gonna lie to you and say I know what to do, because i'm clueless about women,

But I think being cool and casual would work? So coffee or pizza or something???

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

Oh... [headsmack] I dun-goofed there. Too busy creating another ****post. That's what I get for not paying attention xD

Shroob

Sup?
I will never understand the insane hate for Last Jedi, I enjoy every second of that movie every time I watch it.
Because Force Awakens builds up all this mystery and intrigue for it, and the pay off is:

There is no payoff.

Who's Snoke? Who were Ray's parents?

None of it mattered.

D

Deleted member

Guess what Rex had to run away from in my timeline of events.

What the **** is this thing doing here!?

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I'm suddenly really glad that I'm not playing K. Rool right now. The sight of a Villager alone is giving me flashbacks, and he hasn't even won against DeDeDe yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom