• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
To be honest, I don't even know what it means.

I just see it get thrown around by radical left-wing people a lot.

Which is funny since I vote left to begin with. :drshrug:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
To be honest, I don't even know what it means.

I just see it get thrown around by radical left-wing people a lot.

Which is funny since I vote left to begin with. :drshrug:
Incel? It stands for involuntarily celibate. Basically, it means dudes who think the only reason they're still virgins is because women are assholes who refuse to **** them.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
ay so there's a bigger DLC tier list over here: https://tiermaker.com/create/smash-ultimate-dlc-10759

and as expected I did the thing, with some notes in the columns:
View attachment 207643
View attachment 207644
ZEKE IS WITH ELMA AND FIORA CAUSE YOU DO NOT SAY NO TO THE EYE OF SHINING JUSTICE(TM)

and I'm indifferent to Vault Boy even though I love love LOVE Fallout. I can like the series a character is from but not care/not want them in Smash. like with Pyramid Head being on "nope" on my last two charts. I like Silent Hill, but for many reasons it's for the best Pyramid Head not be in. You just CANNOT tone him down, unlike with Snake and Bayonetta...
All these dudes and no MMX or Jin.

DAMMIT!!

KMDP

Smash Legend
So to be 100% sure, KMDP KMDP .

Really the only things left are the Weapon fights for side stuff and that's it?
Sorry for the late reply.

There's Chocobo Breeding stuff, which lets you get things like Knights of the Round (which I believe is either the best or the second best summon) but yeah, the WEAPON super bosses are pretty much all that's left at that point.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's it's Radical-Liberal ****, I have no interest in it, just like I have no interest in alt.right **** either.
Wait, what? The video? How can you know that if you haven’t even watched it? It’s an educational video. Not an endorsement of it.
Idk I feel like it’d be good for people to not know what an incel is
I wish I didnt
There’s nothing wrong with educating yourself.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Speaking of internet lingo, I'm definitely a volcel, but no doubt I've shown interest in the opposite sex numerous times. I just never had the courage to approach anyone I really liked.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I saw an extremely tiny spider in the kitchen the other day. Smaller than a pinky fingernail.

It was above the stove, so I was about to do what I do to most spiders and crush it...but it was just so incredibly tiny and cute that I didn't have the heart to do it.

If it was above the stove though it was naturally in danger anyway, so I decided to just take the spider outside and release it there.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Speaking of internet lingo, I'm definitely a volcel, but no doubt I've shown interest in the opposite sex numerous times. I just never had the courage to approach anyone I really liked.
You could just call yourself ace (asexual) to avoid association with incels by proxy of the name.

KMDP

Smash Legend
@TotsBS, to expand on what I said.

I think Knights of the Round is technically the second best Summon (after the strongest Bahamut summon, I believe), but it's just cheap enough that you can combine it with multi-cast Materia to nuke the enemy team.

But that also means you have to put up with seeing it's long animation four times. :laugh:

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Anywho, I made an arena. Idon Idon and whoever else cares to join~

ID: HH58K
PW: 1229

If you don't wanna play, feel free to come hang out anyway, I'm streamin' the whole deal. https://www.twitch.tv/hinata2000100/
By the way, I'll go until people stop playin', so if you read this like an hour from now and want to join, feel free to try. I'll probably still be around.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
@TotsBS, to expand on what I said.

I think Knights of the Round is technically the second best Summon (after the strongest Bahamut summon, I believe), but it's just cheap enough that you can combine it with multi-cast Materia to nuke the enemy team.
I am not bothering with Chocobo Racing. Knights of the Round be damned. I’ll just finish the game.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm not interested in sex right now either, nor am I interested in dating, really.

Don't get me wrong, I would definitely like to meet the right woman for me someday, but I'm not in any rush to find a significant other.

D

Deleted member

sex is rad

or sometimes not rad

really just do what you want

no need to judge others yeah

KMDP

Smash Legend
I am not bothering with Chocobo Racing. Knights of the Round be damned. I’ll just finish the game.
You're not wrong to do that.

Chocobo breeding was what caused me to never finish Final Fantasy VII, even though I totally could have.

It's a huge pain in the butt.

It took me so long to get nowhere Breeding Chocobo that another game came out before I could finish FFVII.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
You could just call yourself ace (asexual) to avoid association with incels by proxy of the name.
Volcel = voluntarily-celibate. That's the main distinction from the other group. Unsure if it holds similar beliefs to incels though. If it does, ace seems like the way to go, or just "celibate" itself.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nothing is more sad than heartbreak...

Except preparing a sandwich and discovering the ham turned green, that is sad as ****.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My knowledge of Final Fantasy is limited, but the Chocobo Chicks from FF XI are objectively one of the cutest fictional beings ever conceived.

Prove me wrong.

Double K

Smash Lord
Wait, what? The video? How can you know that if you haven’t even watched it? It’s an educational video. Not an endorsement of it.
I don't think ContraPoints is a particularly good way to educate people who don't know about the subject considering her questionable views on a lot of things

KMDP

Smash Legend
What level should I be at by the final boss. Keep in mind I’m playing with booster battle on.
The final boss actually has some amount of scaling to it (at least one of the phases has it's strength is based on your party's level)

It's been a while since I actually played FFVII, but I think if you can deal with the Weapons, you can deal with the Final Boss.

Shroob

Sup?
I threw my hat in the "Liberal vs Alt.Right" debate when my Granblue guild gave me a tongue lashing for saying "I really don't care" about a character in the gag manga being a lolicon, to the point they called me a pedophile.

And the irony?

Almost all of them had Twitter friends/close contacts who were confirmed/open lolicons.

Ah yes, the old hypocrisy of "If it affects my friends, I'll willingly turn a blind eye to it."

Politics can go **** themselves, both sides have awful people in them lol

D

Deleted member

Volcel = voluntarily-celibate. That's the main distinction from the other group. Unsure if it holds similar beliefs to incels though. If it does, ace seems like the way to go, or just "celibate" itself.
incels suck ****

but ace is like a whole*** sexuality

best not to call yourself ace unless you're actually ace yeah

iirc incels are douches because they're (what they believe themselves to be) involuntary celibates, as in people refuse to **** them because natural bias and women oppress them or some other bull****ty bull****

volcels are just people who decide not to have sex and that's perfectly fine

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The final boss actually has some amount of scaling to it (at least one of the phases has it's strength is based on your party's level)

It's been a while since I actually played FFVII, but I think if you can deal with the Weapons, you can deal with the Final Boss.
I wasn’t necessarily gonna do the weapons either.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And then you got someone like me who's just:

"Hey, let's just, shut up and play video games."
You interested in MK11?

I'm trying not to spend my cash on "non important" stuff. But I also kind of want DMC5 and MK11 myself. On the other hand, Cuphead's finna be out on Switch next week and is only about 1/3 the price, so I might get that instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom