• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
tbh i'm still going with the theory that switch/royal are the exact same thing - switch gets developed with extra content, the royal (with 'royal's connotations of being 'deluxe') acts as a rerelease with switch's content so sony owners don't feel swindled

no matter how you slice it with feMC's identity, redhead or no redhead, nintendo advertising an updated rerelease of the game on ps4 while switch only gets the original makes very little sense

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What if they were being sarcastic tho
I don't think Corrin does a single thing in the entire damn game that isn't as genuine as a newborn puppy.

I refuse to believe she knows what sarcasm is.

D

Deleted member

Actually, this was all just a ploy to send the thread in a frenzy, I dunno what's even going on.
But I'm loving seeing every second.

Fingers crossed images work now.
EDIT: ****

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Actually, this was all just a ploy to send the thread in a frenzy, I dunno what's even going on.

Scott, it's people's waifus we are talking about. You are playing with fire.

They work when quoted.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

you *******

you will pay for your crimes

Roberk

Smash Champion
Time for a good thread topic, fellas.
https://gearnuke.com/persona-5-the-royal-persona-5-s-persona-5-a-report/

In short:
Persona 5: The Royal
  • Is an enhanced version of the original game with new content
  • There’s a “very lengthy new epilogue”
  • New characters integral to the story, including the girl seen in the previous trailer
  • There will be a Female MC (who is not the girl from the trailer)
  • New Personas and Social Links
  • The source claimed the game will have “a ton of new content”
  • PS4 Exclusive
  • Atlus wanted a worldwide release but that won’t be possible due to the sheer amount of new content
Persona 5 S
  • The source has heard that Atlus has been working on a direct Persona 5 port for the Switch, which will not feature the enhancements of Persona 5: The Royal
  • There is however talk of some Nintendo exclusive content
Persona 5 A
  • The source claims that an Arena title for Persona 5 has been in the works for a while now
  • The assumed Persona 5 Arena was supposed to release sooner but developer Arc System Works was too busy with Dragon Ball FighterZ and its post release content
  • Now the studio is finishing up Granblue Fantasy Versus for Cygames, which set to release later this year for PS4
  • Apparently a small team is working on the game right now, with full development to be initiated after the Granblue Fantasy Versus project is completed
  • The game will run on an iteration of the Dragon Ball FighterZ engine (which supports the Switch)
I would say that they shouldn’t port over P5 but not the Royal enhancements but then again DQ11 S happened

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Scott

Scott I love you

Why would you do this to someone who loves you?

D

Deleted member

I don't really got a stock in this Persona race.

...Buuuuut, at the same time

porting just only the base game of Persona 5 to the Nintendo Switch with none of the DLC that came out for it and pricing it for $60 while The Royal would be the superior version (and not to mention even with the base game now being $20) isn't too far off of "Normal Atlus Behavior".

We ARE talking about Mr. "Hey, You Wanted Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Here's iDOLM@STER Instead" Atlus.

:mybodyisreggie:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't really got a stock in this Persona race.

...Buuuuut, at the same time

porting just only the base game of Persona 5 to the Nintendo Switch with none of the DLC that came out for it and pricing it for $60 while The Royal would be the superior version (and not to mention even with the base game now being $20) isn't too far off of "Normal Atlus Behavior".

We ARE talking about Mr. "Hey, You Wanted Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Here's iDOLM@STER Instead" Atlus.

I mean, i'd take it

I wouldn't like it but i'd take it

It's still P5 on the Switch

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Those are two completely separate things.

One is a business ploy to milk as much money as possible from fanatics, and the other is an uninspired trash meant to reach those fanatics.

D

Deleted member

I mean, i'd take it

I wouldn't like it but i'd take it

It's still P5 on the Switch
Same TBH.

I mean, I HAVE a PS4, I COULD buy the Royal, buuuuuuuut I really don't like the PS4 as a console and I could YT any new Social Links they introduce so :drshrug:.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway now that my interest is piqued and my waifus are threatened, it's time to trawl this site and see if they're credible or if they just pick up anything they fi-

well that was fast

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

as long as we're talkin' leaks, here's this:

http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/458174831#p458174831

and here's a better picture of said leak:
http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/458257331

very likely fake but I'm curious as to what the Japanese translates to (the one on the right is Hunter according to Google Translate (yes I know it's bad) so it's probably Monster Hunter for that one. I don't know what the other two are, however).
First one Kanji I cant read, but it has an and particle so I imagine BK but those dont use kanji and the first doesnt look like the Kanji for bear so its likely an unrelated duo. Second one looks like Yuusha most likely referring to DQ hero. Third one is hunter most likely MH.

D

Deleted member

Anyways, after the jeuxvideo Reimu thing and the Grinch you can't trust the French with anything Smash related.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
as long as we're talkin' leaks, here's this:

http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/458174831#p458174831

and here's a better picture of said leak:
http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/458257331

very likely fake but I'm curious as to what the Japanese translates to (the one on the right is Hunter according to Google Translate (yes I know it's bad) so it's probably Monster Hunter for that one. I don't know what the other two are, however).
I wonder why Mewtwo is to the right of the apparent placeholders?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I think I finally found a good merger of red and sky blue.

But the whole "Smashboards is allergic to images" thing means another day of Azura rocking Ray-Bans.
And of course I can't fix it because the site insists on only giving one person the access needed to fix it. Which is dumb, but what can you do.

Aesthetics are important, I'll give you that.

Still a sin, though. One day I'll steal that Maya avatar from you.

and then i won't use it because using an avatar someone else has used before feels weird to me
I guess you'll just have to make do with having the actual art instead, then. :p

https://i.imgur.com/kbRn8KO.jpg

Can't find the actual source I got it from, though, unfortunately.

D

Deleted member

All the money that went to the Lion King remake could have gone for a third Tron movie instead...

And as someone who loves the two Tron movies... That takes me just a tiny bit down.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Boi.

BOI

BOI

You got me seriously worried there.

Oh... not about the Persona stuff...

That leak sounded like that Granblue Fantasy Versus was only coming to PS4.

I mean... it probably is, but I'm still holding out for a Switch port (please Arc Sys)

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
And of course I can't fix it because the site insists on only giving one person the access needed to fix it. Which is dumb, but what can you do.
If not even an admin can fix this issue, then we are truly doomed.

seriously though what's the point of being an admin if you can't even access what you need to fix issues with the website

D

Deleted member

Boi.

BOI

BOI

You got me seriously worried there.

Oh... not about the Persona stuff...

That leak sounded like that Granblue Fantasy Versus was only coming to PS4.

I mean... it probably is, but I'm still holding out for a Switch port (please Arc Sys)
With how the Switch is slowly taking over in Japan and is starting to eclipse the PS4 over there, most anime games are probably gonna come to Switch sooner rather than later.

The Switch is pretty much gonna be everything the Vita was and wasn't.

D

Deleted member

Scott

Scott I love you

Why would you do this to someone who loves you?
Hey, now you know how I feel when they gutted my poor boy, and yet y'all didn't even flinch. Just pointed and laughed at a dead corpse of a fellow warrior.

I'm Reformed, but now y'all will carry on my Punished leftovers.

Goddammit site get images back this post doesn't make sense without my Scott images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom