• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yo @faygoshill , answer me this:

If Ego and Unicron decided to fight each other, who would win?
i only know about mcu ego but his power is largely localized to his core in his planet, and he can't do much off it

it requires a fair amount of power to destroy it but if this unicron dude can do so he should take it easily

Roberk

Smash Champion
Guys wait

Bespoke: Adapting The Old Republic

Even more bespoke: Adapting the Thrawn trilogy

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
"Sorry, I only know Lost in Thoughts All Alone"
There was a part in Revelation, I think, when Azura offered to sing Corrin a song after the game was over and the game played, "Youuuu are the ooooocean's grey waaaaaves" as usual. Then Corrin replied something like, "I've never heard that song before! What was that?"

And I did one of those about-to-laugh-out-loud-but-choke-it-down things.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I dread the day my brother settles down and gets married, because I know I'll be his best man.

I don't wanna set up a bachelor's party for my own brother.

Fortunately I didn't need to do a party, but I:
-Gotta help another friend to get his suit, as we have a dress code
-Get the groom/bride figurines for the cake
-Travel to south Mexico on plane and bus while keeping the figures in good state
-Plz no speech, plz no speech, plz no speech

And due money constraints I'll have to go back home in bus only; which is a +24 hour long ride.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
There was a part in Revelation, I think, when Azura offered to sing Corrin a song after the game was over and the game played, "Youuuu are the ooooocean's grey waaaaaves" as usual. Then Corrin replied something like, "I've never heard that song before! What was that?"

And I did one of those about-to-laugh-out-loud-but-choke-it-down things.
What if they were being sarcastic tho

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
stage builder: offers almost 1000 unique songs to choose from, many of which are masterfully remixed for ultimate

me:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
-Travel to south Mexico on plane and bus while keeping the figures in good state

And due money constraints I'll have to go back home in bus only; which is a +24 hour long ride.
And the fact that you're willing to do all that is why you're the best man.

D

Deleted member

Time for a good thread topic, fellas.
https://gearnuke.com/persona-5-the-royal-persona-5-s-persona-5-a-report/

In short:
Persona 5: The Royal
  • Is an enhanced version of the original game with new content
  • There’s a “very lengthy new epilogue”
  • New characters integral to the story, including the girl seen in the previous trailer
  • There will be a Female MC (who is not the girl from the trailer)
  • New Personas and Social Links
  • The source claimed the game will have “a ton of new content”
  • PS4 Exclusive
  • Atlus wanted a worldwide release but that won’t be possible due to the sheer amount of new content
Persona 5 S
  • The source has heard that Atlus has been working on a direct Persona 5 port for the Switch, which will not feature the enhancements of Persona 5: The Royal
  • There is however talk of some Nintendo exclusive content
Persona 5 A
  • The source claims that an Arena title for Persona 5 has been in the works for a while now
  • The assumed Persona 5 Arena was supposed to release sooner but developer Arc System Works was too busy with Dragon Ball FighterZ and its post release content
  • Now the studio is finishing up Granblue Fantasy Versus for Cygames, which set to release later this year for PS4
  • Apparently a small team is working on the game right now, with full development to be initiated after the Granblue Fantasy Versus project is completed
  • The game will run on an iteration of the Dragon Ball FighterZ engine (which supports the Switch)

D

Deleted member

Haven’t really read the comics tbh, but I really like The Old Republic in general.
I know it's not canon anymore but I recommend reading the comics.
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_(comics)
Basically, Zayne is a Padawan that gets framed for the murder of his fellow Padawan by their teachers who are part of some secret Jedi covenant. The whole story is then about Zayne having to escape them and somehow prove his innocence to the other Jedi.
I never finished it though so maybe I should get onto that one day :p

A shame it'll never get adapted into a movie but then again, OR stories don't really hurt the mew canon much so they could be reintegrated into it easily.

D

Deleted member

this is so sad, azura sing corrin to the night
you are the oceans gay waves

jesus **** that's a hell of a lot of work

good luck with that

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

In short:
  • New characters integral to the story, including the girl seen in the previous trailer
  • PS4 Exclusive
  • Atlus wanted a worldwide release but that won’t be possible due to the sheer amount of new content
Persona 5 S
  • The source has heard that Atlus has been working on a direct Persona 5 port for the Switch, which will not feature the enhancements of Persona 5: The Royal
Persona 5 A
  • The source claims that an Arena title for Persona 5 has been in the works for a while now
  • The assumed Persona 5 Arena was supposed to release sooner but developer Arc System Works was too busy with Dragon Ball FighterZ and its post release content
  • Now the studio is finishing up Granblue Fantasy Versus for Cygames, which set to release later this year for PS4
  • Apparently a small team is working on the game right now, with full development to be initiated after the Granblue Fantasy Versus project is completed
  • The game will run on an iteration of the Dragon Ball FighterZ engine (which supports the Switch)
is this credible or just the same as any nintendo 'leak'

because another feMC who just so happens to have a ponytail would be some wild ****

D

Deleted member

In short:
  • PS4 Exclusive
Persona 5 S
Persona 5 A
Interesting, hope if true that the new content comes later.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

In short:
  • PS4 Exclusive
Persona 5 S
Persona 5 A
Is all this confirmed news? Or is this a leak?

D

Deleted member

In short:
  • PS4 Exclusive
Persona 5 S
Persona 5 A
Why would they specifically build a new version of the game built on top of the old version alongside porting the old version that new one is being built off of? Especially when Atlus isn't exactly the biggest dev team around? That's a complete waste of resources.

I'm calling bunk on this. Doesn't add up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Why would they specifically build a new version of the game built on top of the old version alongside porting the old version of the game? Especially when Atlus isn't exactly the biggest dev team around?
They literally did that exact same thing with Catherine. They're currently making Catherine Full Body for the PS4, but ported the original Catherine to PC.

Noipoi

Howdy!

In short:
  • PS4 Exclusive
Persona 5 S
Persona 5 A
Persona 5 on the Switch is exactly what I want.

But if I spent the last month frothing over Jane only for some new thot to be the feMC i'm gonna freak

D

Deleted member

They literally did that exact same thing with Catherine. They're currently making Catherine Full Body for the PS4, but ported the original Catherine to PC.
Seriously? Thats pretty high levels of bull****.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

stage builder: offers almost 1000 unique songs to choose from, many of which are masterfully remixed for ultimate

me:

Not gonna lie, this song coming back was one of the biggest highlights in regards to Snake's return for me.

D

Deleted member

In short:
  • PS4 Exclusive
Persona 5 S
Persona 5 A
Gentlepanda Gentlepanda is quaking rn

D

Deleted member

Catherine Full-Body wasn't out yet, though. If anything, Catherine's PC port was more than likely a quick cash grab to see if there would be any interest in porting future Atlus projects to PC.

Persona's a waaaaaay bigger deal. I could be wrong (I certainly hope I'm not), but if this is where Atlus is going with this, then they're making a colossal mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom