• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Speaking of tier lists

How accurate does this look?
Corrin has water powers so can’t they technically bathe themselves...?

D

Deleted member

so marvel is making a bunch of animated what if stories with the characters being va'd by their actors for disney+

the first one is apparently about peggy getting the super soldier serum instead of steve and scrawny steve ends up wearing an armored suit made by howard stark

anyways use this opportunity to make peggy buff marvel you cowards

also is it just me or is it hilarious that they're making a british person captain america

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
can I be part of Elma gang pls
you can only become a member of elma gang if you first complete this written test by filling in the blanks
  1. "sliding _______!" (1)
  2. "______ factory!" (1)
  3. "move in and keep the _______ going." (1)
  4. "_______ comes from _______, that's true on any planet." (2)
  5. "it's this ________. there's something about this ________." (2)
  6. _________ _______! ________ in and _______!" (4)
good luck, you have one hour

D

Deleted member

Are you talking about Nester from Nester's Funky Bowling which released for Virtual Boy in 1996?

...never heard of it.
he was also the mascot of Nintendo Power
that's why I think he should be in, we need something that references that gargantuan part of Nintendo history

osby

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of tier lists

Bloody Fate is non-canon but I feel like Bayonetta should be in bath tier.

Also Joker would be in the "needs to be reminded" tier, you are welcome.

D

Deleted member

you can only become a member of elma gang if you first complete this written test by filling in the blanks
  2. "______ factory!" (1)
slinger
ghost
rhythm
longing
rusted
furnace
daybreak
seventeen
benign
nine
homecoming
one
freight car

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Corrin has water powers so can’t they technically bathe themselves...?
I'd figure they'd probably assume just the times they use it in battle is good enough unless someone told them otherwise.

Also recently freed shut-in.

Of course this doesn't factor in hot springs, but if this list was about hot springs it would be very very different.

No Pit, dunking into the hot springs with your clothes on does not constitute "bathing and doing the laundry at the same time." Time for the brush with you.

Did you even scrub off after ending up in Satan's literal vomit hole sweet golly WASH

D

Deleted member

2. "______ factory!" (1)
aw frig
what happened to "you want [character] in Smash? you're part of [character] Gang now!"

osby

Smash Obsessed
he was also the mascot of Nintendo Power
that's why I think he should be in, we need something that references that gargantuan part of Nintendo history
Honestly, I'm less interested in what characters represents/references and more characters themselves.

And Nester looks meh as they come.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I'm less interested in what characters represents/references and more characters themselves.

tbh they could figure something out
i mean c'mon Sakurai figured out a coherent moveset for :ultwiifittrainer: :ultpiranha: :ulticeclimbers: and :ultgnw:

D

Deleted member

aw frig
what happened to "you want [character] in Smash? you're part of [character] Gang now!"
the hell gang were you in that didn't require an extensive initiation sequence

anyways hold this urn and dance around in a circle before stabbing yourself in the thigh

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I think that representation is a factor in deciding characters. But not the only factor.

Nintendo should reboot Captain N. Make it like, a Devil May Cry/Kingdom Hearts traveling through the Nintendo worlds.

I’ve been developing this concept. If you’re curious.

D

Deleted member

Nicely done.

Wish that I could actually pass a physics test w/o a curve, but considering what my grade was and what the average was, I'll take it.

Also @Shishœ who's that in your avatar?
It's a Reaper/Harbinger from Etrian Odyssey V
I'd post the full art but you know what's going on with the uploader.

The hair color of this one is different from the default portraits though, but this one is much better anyways

D

Deleted member

I think that representation is a factor in deciding characters. But not the only factor.

Nintendo should reboot Captain N. Make it like, a Devil May Cry/Kingdom Hearts traveling through the Nintendo worlds.

I'm very curious

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the hell gang were you in that didn't require an extensive initiation sequence

anyways hold this urn and dance around in a circle before stabbing yourself in the thigh
edea gang actually requires you to consume an entire edea plushie whole, if you haven't already done it you need to do it retroactively as per the new EU guidelines

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
D

Deleted member

They could. But since you can make this argument for virtually any character, it doesn't mean anything for him.
sakurai could make a moveset for piranha plant, so he could easily make a moveset for jim halpert from the office. there are no excuses

osby

Smash Obsessed
I think I should really stop posting random *** **** and actually attept to contribute to society
What society ever did for me and why should I repay it back? Please write more than 2000 words and bring it to me before Monday.

Will it use bastardized versions of characters again?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Wait whaaaaat

Grey’s a mod now?! Grats dude

Btw did they update the site application forms yet? Phasing out the mandatory Skype thing cause that’s what deterred me from wanting to apply for even the writing team

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Speaking of tier lists

This is bull**** Wario never ****ing showers and Marth always showers

D

Deleted member

Wait whaaaaat

Grey’s a mod now?! Grats dude

Btw did they update the site application forms yet? Phasing out the mandatory Skype thing cause that’s what deterred me from wanting to apply for even the writing team
yep

go gettem

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This is bull**** Wario never ****ing showers and Marth always showers
Gwen I wouldn't peg Wario for hygiene either but I swear we caught him in a bathtub one time.

I'd look it up but I don't even wanna know what the search results for that would be.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
sakurai could make a moveset for piranha plant, so he could easily make a moveset for jim halpert from the office. there are no excuses
Because Sakurai made a moveset for Pirahna Plant he's personally victimizing me by not putting in Wild Gunman, Grovyle, Volleyball Girl, ROB 64, Agent Chieftain Specifically, or the guy from Tonic Trouble! **** Nintendo! **** Sakurai!

D

Deleted member

MARTH IS A LOVING YET SUBMISSIVE HUSBAND
owo?
Because Sakurai made a moveset for Pirahna Plant he's personally victimizing me by not putting in Wild Gunman, Grovyle, Volleyball Girl, ROB 64, Agent Chieftain Specifically, or the guy from Tonic Trouble! **** Nintendo! **** Sakurai!
if sakurai doesn't put the guy from ride to hell retribution in i'm driving my family off a bridge

osby

Smash Obsessed
:ultpiranha: stole the slots of 69 different characters, killed my crops, poisoned my water, personally came to my house and slept with my husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom