• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
If we want something Smash to talk about, who is your most-wanted obscure first party newcomer and why?

Yes this is my excuse to talk about how much I want a Style Savvy Stylist in Smash because she'd be funny
Tbh, I don't think I have any 1st party reps on my list that are super obscure.

The closest would probably be either Ashley or Medusa.

D

Deleted member

the saddest part about reggie leaving is how he'll never be able to clap hbox with his ryu : (

D

Deleted member

the saddest part about reggie leaving is how he'll never be able to clap hbox with his ryu : (
This is actually why Reggie left. He can now spend 16 hours a day playing Smash so he can return and enact his revenge when Hbox least expects.

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
Ryu knows what all modern conveniences are, he just forgoes them in his training.

one of his most famous win quotes is "Shoes? I can afford them, I just go barefoot for comfort"

in the context of the topic though, he probably does still take baths
it's just not a thing we really needed confirmation on???

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
wait wait wait
WHAT?!
It's surprising, but even with the Wii and Wii U virtual consoles, and the NES Classic, they were never released in Japan. Guess they were made with a western audience in mind, and they never saw the need to translate them into Japanese for re-releases.

D

Deleted member

If we want something Smash to talk about, who is your most-wanted obscure first party newcomer and why?

Yes this is my excuse to talk about how much I want a Style Savvy Stylist in Smash because she'd be funny
Obscure one.... Does Rex/Pyra, Linkle, Wonder Red, Elma or an ARMS rep work? Otherwise have no one obscure to support.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

you gotta give in life if you wanna get things back in return

someone else probably needs that kidney more than i did anyway
look all i'm saying is that selling your organs on the black market is very profitable

yes ma it's legal

kinda

not really

D

Deleted member

brelooming disaster is typing
I've never seen so many ignorant, complete ****ing hivemind ****posters in one single ****ing place all at one time. Yeah...I'm done with this ****hole. If you actually want to contact me for whatever ****ing reason, my Discord in in my profile info

D

Deleted member

The longest game.
when hbox is on his deathbed, surrounded by his family and friends...

reggie shows up

in perfect ****ing shape

and whips out a crt and a gamecube

"your turf is mine, *****"

D

Deleted member

reggie shows up

in perfect ****ing shape

untrue and homosexual, reggie would never call anyone a *****

D

Deleted member

reggie shows up

in perfect ****ing shape

Hbox on his deathbed? Sounds like he's doing one final Rest.

Koopaul

Smash Champion

As always, I'm going with Barbara the bat. Smacking people with her guitar, electrifying the competition with killer power chords. Rocking her way to the top.

D

Deleted member

So, interesting thing I just learned: Apparently Mario and Luigi Dream Team wasn't a 60FPS game, it was 30FPS, similar to BiSDX. And yet, the game still retains the more twitch-based nature of the older ones.

...Huh. I thought it was because of the lower framerate, but nah, they just made the game slower paced. Doesn't bug me too much as I'm still loving the remake, but I definitely hope any potential M&L games on Switch go back to the pace of DT with smoother performance. I'd especially like to see the boss and enemy designs from DT come back; that game had fantastic bosses and enemies.

D

Deleted member

Duster, Enough said really.

Japan Exclusive + A Party member and not the main Character + not from one of Nintendo's bigger franchises = Obscure.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yeah, not gonna lie that was my first thought. "**** now I need to change everything to RED!"

But that's a problem for tomorrow Grey. I'm like five minutes away from falling asleep.
If only your favorite character was Claire instead.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
just use ascii art bro
well, if you insist

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠉⠁⠄⠄⠄⠈⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣏⠄⡠⡤⡤⡤⡤⡤⡤⡠⡤⡤⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣗⢝⢮⢯⡺⣕⢡⡑⡕⡍⣘⢮⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿