• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finally ****ing done at last. (quote if you want to see the image, thanks WoodBoard. :v)

Hoooooly ****, 120 different versions of this project saved before I finally finish her, talk about dedication.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to sleep alot, I need it, have a good time here.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Araki: "You see, his Stand makes him part amphibian so he HAS to breathe through his exlosed skin."
That's some Quiet shade you got going on there.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
If we want something Smash to talk about, who is your most-wanted obscure first party newcomer and why?

Yes this is my excuse to talk about how much I want a Style Savvy Stylist in Smash because she'd be funny

D

Deleted member

so hear me out. i just rewatched avengers, and I have theory. when tony was falling back to earth, the shot of the wormhole closing looks awfully like a butthole. i think it's a foreshadow of how they are going to defeat thanos. ant-man is going to shrink iron man, and iron man will send a nuke through thanos butt hole. the internal radiation will slowly kill him over the course of years, while also making his ****s incredibly painful. whatever it takes

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
If we want something Smash to talk about, who is your most-wanted obscure first party newcomer and why?

Yes this is my excuse to talk about how much I want a Style Savvy Stylist in Smash because she'd be funny
elma gang where you at?

osby

Smash Obsessed

Kyle Hype, I guess?

Who the hell are all those people???
I can't believe you never heard of Joker, Reyn is sad now.

D

Deleted member

GIVE ME NESTER

D

Deleted member

I think Takamaru would be, to put it as a nobleman, pretty goddamn sick.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

I don’t consider Elma obscure soooo

Does Black Shadow count? F-Zero IS a dormant franchise after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom