• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Remember the guy that looked like Josuke that pushed the car in the snow back when kid Josuke was sick?
Araki didn't
Remember's remember?

Yeah, I don't remember either.:ultsamus:

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
> be F-Zero
> become long and dormant after GX, considered dead cause Nintendo doesn't know what to do
> be Persona 5
> become one of the most recently revered RPGs with stylish flair
> Smash Ultimate exists
> be F-Zero, and have a vocal remix made by the same person who composed DAYTONAAAAAAAA!
> be Persona 5
> have no vocals

problem is it's so hard to guess how sega will let sakurai use their music - sonic is basically all vocals while bayonetta saw all vocals removed

i'm leaning towards no vocals because of life will change being instrumental in joker's reveal and the precedent of things like snake eater, but who knows at this point

D

Deleted member

problem is it's so hard to guess how sega will let sakurai use their music - sonic is basically all vocals while bayonetta saw all vocals removed

i'm leaning towards no vocals because of life will change being instrumental in joker's reveal and the precedent of things like snake eater, but who knows at this point
Honest to God if that's the case, then the whole DLC pack is kinda devalued a bit. One of the most disappointing things from the FFVII and Bayonetta DLC back during Smash For was mainly the music that accompanied them. I could understand Moon River and Fly Me To The Moon (even though they're Bayonetta's most iconic songs) but not even Tomorrow is Mine? And don't get me STARTED on FFVII.

Some people complained that even for Metal Gear Solid that we didn't even get Snake Eater alongside the remix, yet Calling to the Night was totally fine.

Persona 5's music, from what it sounds like, is a GIGANTIC part of why the game is popular in the first place, so to end up not having any vocal songs when somehow Sonic got a ****ton of vocals and somehow MGS did, then it does hurt quite a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Well, it's my 5000th post.
You know what that means!
It's time for the 101 Dalmatian Street: Super Shill Extravaganza!
First off: It's nothing like the movies. The movies were so dull that I can't remember a single moment. The show is upbeat, fun, and pretty much guaranteed to give you a laugh.
Second: every song associated with the show so far is great. Just thought I'd say that.
Third: Look at the art style! Isn't it adorable?
Fourth: You have to admire the dedication that Disney put into this. They named 101 Characters!!!
Fifth: The characters are actually pretty relatable. I relate to Dylan the most, because we're both total geeks and we both get more than a little worried when routines are thrown out of whack.
Sixth, and last: The fandom is chock-full of nice people, and it's still in it's early stages!
So there we have it. This probably wasn't as long as you might've expected, but I think it gets the point across.
Huge Thanks to Noipoi Noipoi for this idea btw :3

D

Deleted member

4/12

wandavision is still an awful ****ing name

sounds like a ****ing '90s happy meal toy

"get a free wandavision with every mcnuggie purchase"

osby

Smash Obsessed
Honest to God if that's the case, then the whole DLC pack is kinda devalued a bit. One of the most disappointing things from the FFVII and Bayonetta DLC back during Smash For was mainly the music that accompanied them. I could understand Moon River and Fly Me To The Moon (even though they're Bayonetta's most iconic songs) but not even Tomorrow is Mine? And don't get me STARTED on FFVII.

Some people complained that even for Metal Gear Solid that we didn't even get Snake Eater alongside the remix, yet Calling to the Night was totally fine.

Persona 5's music, from what it sounds like, is a GIGANTIC part of why the game is popular in the first place, so to end up not having any vocal songs when somehow Sonic got a ****ton of vocals and somehow MGS did, then it does hurt quite a bit.
I love me some vocal tracks but I think you are underestimating how good instrumentals are in Persona 5 OST.

Also unpopular opinion maybe, but Bayonetta has a pretty solid collection for a small, third party game.

D

Deleted member

literally why not call it "seeing red"

the name is right there

it's right ****ing there

D

Deleted member

Why're we getting so many Disney remakes?
I love me some vocal tracks but I think you are underestimating how good instrumentals are in Persona 5 OST.

Also unpopular opinion maybe, but Bayonetta has a pretty solid collection for a small, third party game.
I honestly think Persona 5 is fine without vocals

D

Deleted member

it's right there
and it's a horrible pun
you should be ashamed :p
i'm just messing with you, that actually made me chuckle
it's cheesy but it kinda works

seeing (vision) red (scarlet witch)

seeing red is when you lose control, get angry, etc and considering wanda's character arc it makes sense

it's better then wandavision at least imo

sounds like a ****ing walmart toy aisle night vision goggles brand

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
GOOD MORNING!!!!

Until now I thought Snake Eater was vocalless because of copyright but oh well

Have you heard the news? staindgrey staindgrey has ascended to the heavens and became a mod
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

WandaVision sounds like the translated name of a 1989 Soviet kids cartoon that aired at 4 in the morning and only had a 12 episode run.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

no vocals would be a bit of a blow, no doubt, but it's not like you couldn't put together a pretty beefy music collection from instrumentals alone as osby osby says
that's as many tracks as bayonetta right there already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom