• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ya'll should read The Promised Neverland, that's what the good **** is

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

>Broke: Naruto
>Woke: One Piece
>Acended: My Hero Academia
>Galaxy: Seven Deadly Sins
>HEAVENLY: FAIRY TAIL
>GODLY: SWORD ART ONLINE
This post scares me.

Fairy Tail over One Piece? I don't agree with that.

Also

ULTRA ASCENDED GOD: JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE

Noipoi

Howdy!
Y’all I know this is off topic, but I gotta go off. I gotta tell you about Koalas.

Koalas are stupid. So incredibly stupid that stupidity is in their DNA. You know how Koalas like eucalyptus leaves? Eucalyptus leaves are highly poisonous, hold little to no nutritional value, and are sedatives. Koalas sleep for 20 hours a day because they’re sedated and they have no energy, the eucalyptus leaves do basically nothing. Koalas die from starvation because the eucalyptus leaves are too course for their teeth, it grinds them down until they’re unusable. Koala teeth were made to eat meat, but they won’t eat anything except for eucalyptus leaves. And dirt. They eat dirt to get calcium, because eucalyptus leaves don’t have any. If you put some eucalyptus leaves in front of a Koala they wouldn’t even eat it, it has to be on a stick or they won’t register it as food. Eucalyptus leaves were evolutionarily designed to be inedible, and they are. But Koalas insist on eating them for some damn reason even though it does more harm then good and if they started eating bugs or something they’d prosper as a species.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Yanks have no idea how many boarding school stories there are that never made it stateside.

Harry Potter just had the advantages of magic and ticking off originated religion.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Everyone has a Triforce tattoo. It's the safest ****ing "nerd" tattoo.

The Awakening brand would have been one of my ideas if I hadn't met a guy who already did that. Now it'd feel like I'm copying him.
At some point I was thinking of getting a majoras mask tattoo but I felt getting any kind of Zelda tattoo felt too “I’m a Nintendo gamer look at me” for me

That’s just me though, other people can have one and I won’t judge, it’s just a personal thought process for my own potential future tattoo

D

Deleted member

Even more props to them for sticking with Incineroar despite the majority of the Smash community hating on the cat, especially after the **** show that was the grinch leak.
I am so glad the Grinch leak was fake.
I was always against it, and I wanted it to burn.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So guys. I'm going to regret asking this, but.

I think I'm gonna finally get my first tattoo this summer. I have a few ideas, but I'd like to ask for suggestions.
Smash Bros. There's no way it can be misunderstood, right?

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
Y’all I know this is off topic, but I gotta go off. I gotta tell you about Koalas.

Koalas are stupid. So incredibly stupid that stupidity is in their DNA. You know how Koalas like eucalyptus leaves? Eucalyptus leaves are highly poisonous, hold little to no nutritional value, and are sedatives. Koalas sleep for 20 hours a day because they’re sedated and they have no energy, the eucalyptus leaves do basically nothing. Koalas die from starvation because the eucalyptus leaves are too course for their teeth, it grinds them down until they’re unusable. Koala teeth were made to eat meat, but they won’t eat anything except for eucalyptus leaves. And dirt. They eat dirt to get calcium, because eucalyptus leaves don’t have any. If you put some eucalyptus leaves in front of a Koala they wouldn’t even eat it, it has to be on a stick or they won’t register it as food. Eucalyptus leaves were evolutionarily designed to be inedible, and they are. But Koalas insist on eating them for some damn reason even though it does more harm then good and if they started eating bugs or something they’d prosper as a species.
So Komala for Smash?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hmm, how about Jill' STARS beret? It's subtle but it could work.
In terms of nerd tattoos-- because I have other personal tattoo ideas that don't relate to videogames, guys lol-- with Resident Evil I was thinking of the Umbrella logo, the Tricell logo, or the distinct "5" from Resident Evil 5. The beret could be another subtle reference but I'm worried it would come across as actual military and I've never been in the military.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I heard about it but apparently there's a #problematic character in it so now I'm banned in my circle of friends from doing so.:dr^_^:
I don't think there is one?
I mean the last time I read it was long ago and it was around chapter 20~ish but there wasn't a character that I thought was controversial.

D

Deleted member

I know they are stupid, but I still like them.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So guys. I'm going to regret asking this, but.

I think I'm gonna finally get my first tattoo this summer. I have a few ideas, but I'd like to ask for suggestions.
Could always get the 3 stars in a circle of the RPD.
Copy_2_of_photo_5_5a_1024x1024.jpg

osby

Smash Obsessed

So what you're saying is koalas are only around because they are too stupid to realize they should've gone extinct?

D

Deleted member

I know. I don't actually hate him.

It was actually very sweet how you wanted to come and tell me, @JDCabrera thank you.
Yeah, I already got the flack for mistaking the character by many other people already anyway.

At least you accepted my apologies, which is fair enough.

Anyway, I also came here to share that I won't be online during the rest of the week, since I have to give more focus to high school these days and I can't be in Smashboards right now in a way that works for me.

I'll come back the next week doh, since I have it free. But then I'll only be here on weekends at most until I finish all the work around the end of june or beginnings of July.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
If I were to get a tattoo, I'd love to get the Outsider's Mark from Dishonored on my hand, but I kinda want to keep my job so...
This is only tattoo I'd ever consider getting. :050:

D

Deleted member

Koalas are ****ing horrible animals. They have one of the smallest brain to body ratios of any mammal, additionally - their brains are smooth. A brain is folded to increase the surface area for neurons. If you present a koala with leaves plucked from a branch, laid on a flat surface, the koala will not recognise it as food. They are too thick to adapt their feeding behaviour to cope with change. In a room full of potential food, they can literally starve to death. This is not the token of an animal that is winning at life. Speaking of stupidity and food, one of the likely reasons for their primitive brains is the fact that additionally to being poisonous, eucalyptus leaves (the only thing they eat) have almost no nutritional value. They can't afford the extra energy to think, they sleep more than 80% of their ****ing lives. When they are awake all they do is eat, **** and occasionally scream like ****ing satan. Because eucalyptus leaves hold such little nutritional value, koalas have to ferment the leaves in their guts for days on end. Unlike their brains, they have the largest hind gut to body ratio of any mammal. Many herbivorous mammals have adaptations to cope with harsh plant life taking its toll on their teeth, rodents for instance have teeth that never stop growing, some animals only have teeth on their lower jaw, grinding plant matter on bony plates in the tops of their mouths, others have enlarged molars that distribute the wear and break down plant matter more efficiently... Koalas are no exception, when their teeth erode down to nothing, they resolve the situation by starving to death, because they're ****ing terrible animals. Being mammals, koalas raise their joeys on milk (admittedly, one of the lowest milk yields to body ratio... There's a trend here). When the young joey needs to transition from rich, nourishing substances like milk, to eucalyptus (a plant that seems to be making it abundantly clear that it doesn't want to be eaten), it finds it does not have the necessary gut flora to digest the leaves. To remedy this, the young joey begins nuzzling its mother's anus until she leaks a little diarrhoea (actually fecal pap, slightly less digested), which he then proceeds to slurp on. This partially digested plant matter gives him just what he needs to start developing his digestive system. Of course, he may not even have needed to bother nuzzling his mother. She may have been suffering from incontinence. Why? Because koalas are riddled with chlamydia. In some areas the infection rate is 80% or higher. This statistic isn't helped by the fact that one of the few other activities koalas will spend their precious energy on is ****. Despite being seasonal breeders, males seem to either not know or care, and will simply overpower a female regardless of whether she is ovulating. If she fights back, he may drag them both out of the tree, which brings us full circle back to the brain: Koalas have a higher than average quantity of cerebrospinal fluid in their brains. This is to protect their brains from injury... should they fall from a tree. An animal so thick it has its own little built in special ed helmet. I ****ing hate them.

D

Deleted member

Koalas are so ****ing stupid eating stuff that literally kills them lmao
*Proceeds to drink coke*
I heard about it but apparently there's a #problematic character in it so now I'm banned in my circle of friends from doing so.:dr^_^:
If it's about Sister Krone then yeah, how she's depicted is certainly problematic but one shouldn't dismiss the whole thing simply for that. I've talked about her a bit here and there's a video discussing those exact issues(which I won't link because TPN is one of those manga where knowing little as possible is recommended).
Of course, if someone isn't comfortable watching or reading it because of her then that's also perfectly understandable as well.
@Shishœ
What is your favorite anime?
Bobo's Crazy Fire Bonanza

Noipoi

Howdy!
Koalas are ****ing horrible animals. They have one of the smallest brain to body ratios of any mammal, additionally - their brains are smooth. A brain is folded to increase the surface area for neurons. If you present a koala with leaves plucked from a branch, laid on a flat surface, the koala will not recognise it as food. They are too thick to adapt their feeding behaviour to cope with change. In a room full of potential food, they can literally starve to death. This is not the token of an animal that is winning at life. Speaking of stupidity and food, one of the likely reasons for their primitive brains is the fact that additionally to being poisonous, eucalyptus leaves (the only thing they eat) have almost no nutritional value. They can't afford the extra energy to think, they sleep more than 80% of their ****ing lives. When they are awake all they do is eat, **** and occasionally scream like ****ing satan. Because eucalyptus leaves hold such little nutritional value, koalas have to ferment the leaves in their guts for days on end. Unlike their brains, they have the largest hind gut to body ratio of any mammal. Many herbivorous mammals have adaptations to cope with harsh plant life taking its toll on their teeth, rodents for instance have teeth that never stop growing, some animals only have teeth on their lower jaw, grinding plant matter on bony plates in the tops of their mouths, others have enlarged molars that distribute the wear and break down plant matter more efficiently... Koalas are no exception, when their teeth erode down to nothing, they resolve the situation by starving to death, because they're ****ing terrible animals. Being mammals, koalas raise their joeys on milk (admittedly, one of the lowest milk yields to body ratio... There's a trend here). When the young joey needs to transition from rich, nourishing substances like milk, to eucalyptus (a plant that seems to be making it abundantly clear that it doesn't want to be eaten), it finds it does not have the necessary gut flora to digest the leaves. To remedy this, the young joey begins nuzzling its mother's anus until she leaks a little diarrhoea (actually fecal pap, slightly less digested), which he then proceeds to slurp on. This partially digested plant matter gives him just what he needs to start developing his digestive system. Of course, he may not even have needed to bother nuzzling his mother. She may have been suffering from incontinence. Why? Because koalas are riddled with chlamydia. In some areas the infection rate is 80% or higher. This statistic isn't helped by the fact that one of the few other activities koalas will spend their precious energy on is ****. Despite being seasonal breeders, males seem to either not know or care, and will simply overpower a female regardless of whether she is ovulating. If she fights back, he may drag them both out of the tree, which brings us full circle back to the brain: Koalas have a higher than average quantity of cerebrospinal fluid in their brains. This is to protect their brains from injury... should they fall from a tree. An animal so thick it has its own little built in special ed helmet. I ****ing hate them.
Koalas are ****ing morons.

They cute tho

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
On the topic of One Piece, I finally got around to doing a general ranking of the arcs. I'm in early Whole Cake Island right now, so it and any arcs after it are excluded.

Water 7/Enies Lobby = Dressrosa > Alabasta > Impel Down > Marineford > Zou > Arlong Park > Punk Hazard > Thriller Bark > Skypeia > Fishman Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom