• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just had an epiphany in which since Corrin and Bayonetta were revealed around the same time and we waited months for them, theoretically, the same could happen to newcomers #2 and #3. It actually now will not surprise me if we don't see a newcomer until E3. Kill me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you spend more than 7 hours on a single drawing, but you can't scan it properly because it is too big
463.png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku

One Corrin design, as requested.

IMG_4350.jpg

I imagine this version of Corrin not fighting with a sword, but rather preferring to fight with her hands and dragon powers. ANd as I note in the picture, when she enters "Battle Mode" her cape becomes a pair of dragon wings and she dons a helmet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ooh, we are talking about Jojo?
cursed image.jpg

I am not sorry, and I never even watched the show before, and I am disappointed in myself.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
You know what we need more of? Orange Yoshis. Orange is my favorite color and orange Yoshis are extremely underrated.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Looks like a cross between the American Dragon cartoon style (the one before the art style change), and Danny Phantom.
I'm actually trying to replicate the Ben 10 : Omniverse Art-style. I feel it's the perfect style for both more realistic action character designs and more goofey cartooney designs, and not have them stand out next to each other.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm only doing one more round of Hunger Games at the least, or two more at the most.

Either way, my grand finale draws nigh. I'll be taking a considerably long break from running Hunger Games Sims after that.

It's been a blast all the way through, though, haha! I'm glad so many of you have enjoyed them.

D

Deleted member

PsySmasher PsySmasher
It was hilarious how I kept on shooting you with blasters and you simply forward smash and it works.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, now weI've got to see the picture.

Scan it in parts and stitch it together if you have to.

Yeah, doing that rn.

Im quite proud of that one, but yeah, I can't show it here because... you know, you know.

D

Deleted member

The last season of MLP premiered today.

I figured I'd commemorate the occasion with this particular screenshot from the episode.
Still need to finish season 8. Gonna try to watch everything I need to catch up over the next two or so days so I can start watching season 9.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm only doing one more round of Hunger Games at the least, or two more at the most.

Either way, my grand finale draws nigh. I'll be taking a considerably long break from running Hunger Games Sims after that.

It's been a blast all the way through, though, haha! I'm glad so many of you have enjoyed them.
If you're doing District Picking™ in advance, how about two Fire Emblem couples. Lena, Julian, Mae, and Boey. :p

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The last season of MLP premiered today.

I figured I'd commemorate the occasion with this particular screenshot from the episode.
Anyone else remember when MLP became huge on the internet?

I do. When I first saw I was like “what?”

Then I understood.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What the...?

What's up with Queen Chrysalis?
She's lost everything after season 7. Most recently, she has lost her marbles.

If you're doing District Picking™ in advance, how about two Fire Emblem couples. Lena, Julian, Mae, and Boey. :p
Sure thing. Your district now has a reserved spot for Round 2.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wademan94 Wademan94

Well, you wanted to see what I could do with Pac-Man.....
IMG_4351.jpg

To be honest I'M not completely sure what this is... All I know is that his mouth and the dot on his stomach change color depending on the ghost he most recently ate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom