• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
KMDP questions his sanity.
I'd question my sanity too if I was a sentient disembodied Tails head.

Dr. Rabbit tries to sleep through the entire day.
So pretty much like the rabbit from the Tortoise and the Hare? Wow, I guess it runs in the family, huh?
kappa.png

Iridium begs for Vergeben to kill him. He refuses, keeping Iridium alive.
I guess now we know the reason for his name. You were forgiven
kappa.png
kappa.png

Pumaman, Shantae, and tehponycorn get into a fight. Pumaman triumphantly kills them both.
Poor Nate is crying their eyes out right now
kappa.png
kappa.png
kappa.png

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Some of you I’m really attached to, and others I resent more than words can express, but I’m always thinking of you.
Hopefully I'm in the former?

I totally get if I'm in the latter though, and if so, I apologize for whatever I did.

D

Deleted member

I pulled her, like, before the half-way point of the game.

My friend was very, very sour with me.
If I ever get XC2, I am going to capture the Mario brothers for Doug Bowser to get me KOS-MOS as soon as the game starts.
KOS-MOS must really be powerful. Congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Hopefully I'm in the former?

I totally get if I'm in the latter though, and if so, I apologize for whatever I did.
Of course you’re in the former! I can’t pick out anything you’ve done wrong here. You’re all good. :cheep:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
There's a new MK character called the Kollector. He's got 4 arms and he's blue. I wonder if he's from Goro's race, but a different sub-set like Kintaro.
I love how his fatality has him examining which organs he should keep and throws out ones he doesn’t care about.

Gross, but shows a lot of character.

D

Deleted member

I know this sounds kind of creepy, but I actually think about all of you on a daily basis, regardless of whether or not I even use Smashboards on said day. When I’m going through something really tough, I think about some of your situations, and it changes my perspective on it. Instead, I’m grateful for how things are going, regardless of how bad they actually are, because I realise that I’m pretty fortunate things even turned out this way. Thank you so much for that.
Some of you I’m really attached to, and others I resent more than words can express, but I’m always thinking of you.
I'm guessing I'm either the latter or neither cause I don't stand out much.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Bob the Builder

District 8

Geno

District 9

Guido Mista

District 9

Shantae

District 7

tehponycorn

District 10

Claptrap

District 11

Square Enix is getting massacred.

Ant-Man questions his sanity.

Sans forces Captain Padraig to kill Pitfall Harry or Spider-Ham. He refuses to kill, so Sans kills him instead.

Magma Dragoon cries himself to sleep.

KMDP stays awake all night.

Thanos Car cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Bruce Banner questions his sanity.

SLFT and Qui-Gon Jinn hold hands.

Iridium, Hugh Neutron, Dr. Rabbit, and Jenny Wakeman tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Pyra is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Napoleon Bonaparte and DI sleep in shifts.

Vergeben, Duster, Peridot, NateVO, and Andrew Carnegie sleep in shifts.

Smashing Ramen quietly hums.

L'Arachel falls into a frozen lake and drowns.

Goku, Roberk, SonicSmasher1, and Thanos sleep in shifts.

Mythra sets up camp for the night.

faygoshill sets an explosive off, killing Zeke.

KarneraMythos attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Pumaman tends to his wounds

@faygoshill will have some mixed thoughts here.

D

Deleted member

I wanna expand my editing horizons and really improve on them. Thinking about what happened earlier yesterday with the realization that I'm still the only one left who bet their own soul for a Smash character, but I wanna go all out.

SmashBoards: Endgame, fellas?

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I love how his fatality has him examining which organs he should keep and throws out ones he doesn’t care about.

Gross, but shows a lot of character.
Actually, I found that hilarious. He was like, "Oooo, there's a lung here, a kidney there... Ehhh, the heart's too small. Hey, what's this over here? Nahhh, OH! Yes, perfect! The head!" It was like he was digging through a pile of treasure where everything was cubic zirconium and one of them was a big ruby.

There's a new MK character called the Kollector. He's got 4 arms and he's blue. I wonder if he's from Goro's race, but a different sub-set like Kintaro.
Actually, he has six arms. Two are holding up his backpack while the other four are used for combat like Goro.

I WILL DO IT.
I WILL NOT MAKE AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT.
In reality, I will be a guest and join arenas, though.
Playing arenas without you all would not be the same.
STILL, I WILL NOT MAKE AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT AT ALL!!!
I know I'm late to this, but I swear I read your post in Tommy Wiseau's voice

"I AM NOT MAKING AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT, I'M NOT DOING IT, IT'S BULL**** I AM NAHHHHT!"
"Oh hey tehpony! :D"

D

Deleted member

I wanna expand my editing horizons and really improve on them. Thinking about what happened earlier yesterday with the realization that I'm still the only one left who bet their own soul for a Smash character, but I wanna go all out.

Well you have to make Thanos Erdrick cause of the whole betting mess or Steve cause Steve.

D

Deleted member

Sans forces Captain Padraig to kill Pitfall Harry or Spider-Ham. He refuses to kill, so Sans kills him instead.
idk how to feel about this
Pyra is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.
wait but

her whole thing is

there's literally a cutscene where she

i don't get it
faygoshill sets an explosive off, killing Zeke
im so ****ing sorry. it didnt have to be this way

D

Deleted member

I CAN'T BELIEVE CAPTAIN PADRAIG ****ING KILLED SANS UNDERTALE.

ALEXA, PLAY OLD TOWN ROAD FEAT. BILLY RAY CYRUS.

EDIT; WAIT NO

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Iridium

Smash Hero
Vergeben attacks Pitfall Harry , but he manages to escape.

Peridot, Goku, Mythra , and KarneraMythos hunt for other tributes.

Jenny Wakeman injures herself.

Spider-Ham makes a wooden spear.

KMDP sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

SLFT discovers a river.

Roberk tries to spear fish with a trident.

Thanos receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Hugh Neutron stabs Magma Dragoon while his back is turned.

Qui-Gon Jinn picks flowers.

NateVO overhears Duster and Thanos Car talking in the distance.

Bruce Banner, faygoshill, and Iridium hunt for other tributes.

Dr. Rabbit overhears Pumaman and Sans talking in the distance.

Smashing Ramen overhears SonicSmasher1 and Napoleon Bonaparte talking in the distance.

Ant-Man defeats DI in a fight, but spares his life.

Andrew Carnegie and Pyra split up to search for resources.

Oh no. The god is waking up.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Don't worry. I'll bet get you out of the Soul Stone when it comes down to it.

Because we may get Erdrick next, and Banjo at E3, but we're not getting Heihachi at EVO.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Hey, everyone. Personally, I’ve been having some Smash related stuff in dreams recently...

In one of them, I don’t remember all that was apparently added to Smash, one new character was a generic humanoid representing Smash universe specifically that appeared to be made of Master Core particulate but some of it was rainbow colored. The other one I remember was Toad and Toadette, but their models had no shading and had minimal color palettes for each alt, and all of Toadette’s alts were Zelda themed alts that were similarly minimal palette (you could opt to have her look like either Link or Zelda if you wanted ahaha...)

In another one, I saw part of a trailer for ToeJam & Earl for SSF2 specifically (it was even in SSF2’s art style and everything,) and a part of the trailer was them pointing out that they somehow actually got rights from Sega to do it, even though 1. a fangame doesn’t need the rights, and 2. Sega doesn’t have the rights to ToeJam & Earl anyway, they’re technically an indie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom