• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Maybe if he was a Dad someone would call him Papagenos

Papagenos is Thanos confirmed
I mean people sure worshipped him like crazy when he said "Grinch might be real" just like how crazy people think Thanos was right
So after some long thought and consideration I decided to give the Shazam! trailers a look and honestly...They look actually really fun. Very MCU oriented if you ask me. Decided to give DC one last chance hopefully it won't disappoint. So adding Shazam to my list of movies to watch in that case.

Man April's gonna be a packed month of movies for me. Pet Sematary, Shazam!, Hellboy, Missing Link and Avengers: Endgame.
First of all it's kinda funny you actually took a look after I said "Shazam is good actually"

Second is there actually a movie called Pet Sematary or are people misspelling Cemetery? I haven't been too up to date with the cinema lately

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yall ever look up stuff online and then just find something hyperspecifically related to your interests?
So I don't watch Jojo's Bizarre Universe, why are her arms made of rock candy?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Second is there actually a movie called Pet Sematary or are people misspelling Cemetery? I haven't been too up to date with the cinema lately
Its spelled that way intentionally as a means of how kids might spell sometimes. That's what Stephen King said.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Yall ever look up stuff online and then just find something hyperspecifically related to your interests?
Wait, scratch that (WAIT, NO, NO PUN INTENDED), someone finally did something MegaTen-related with HnK? Holy ****, and here I was waiting for something to be done with Serph & Heat and Antarc & Shinsha. Didn't quite happen (yet), but damn do I want it to now...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
In Land of the Lustrous/Houseki no Kuni, the characters are entirely made out of crystals.

So, therefore, their arms can break off and stuff like that.

EDIT: Also, their skin normally looks like whatever gem they represent. The white skin is a result of them using powder to prevent corrosion.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Well to go over the lore of the Land of the Lustrous, uhhhhhh

They're just sentient rock people that are super fragile depending on what kinda gems they're made of. Think like Foo Fighter's From Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yo, who is the glass chick?
You mean...

tumblr_p00bfrmasr1tss4lfo1_500.gif

This glass chick? If so, it's Phosphophyllite from Land of the Lustrous. (also they're genderless but unlike steven universe gems they choose to go by no specific pronoun)

If you mean the one Idon posted, it's crossover art between SMT and Land of the Lustrous. That picture doesn't depict an actual character.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Well to go over the lore of the Land of the Lustrous, uhhhhhh

They're just sentient rock people that are super fragile depending on what kinda gems they're made of. Think like Foo Fighter's From Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6.
Should I post the guide for the anime? Y'know...that guide? Or should it stay you-know-where?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
In Land of the Lustrous/Houseki no Kuni, the characters are entirely made out of crystals.

So, therefore, their arms can break off and stuff like that.

EDIT: Also, their skin normally looks like whatever gem they represent. The white skin is a result of them using powder to prevent corrosion.
Ooooh see, I thought that by saying HnK you guys meant Hokuto no Ken

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

....Yes.

I guess my interest aren't quite as niche though.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I was literally coming here to post that.

BILLY RAY ****ING KILLED IT THIS SONG IS SO GOOD EVERYONE LISTEN TO IT

God I'm already sick of this damn song. Song would actually be good if I hadn't heard it literally EVERY ****ING PLACE I GO!

Perks of living in Ala-****ing-bama I guess.

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
God I'm already sick of this damn song. Song would actually be good if I hadn't heard it literally EVERY ****ING PLACE I GO!

Perks of living in Ala-****ing-bama I guess.
okay but it's the remix, ninja mod

BILLY RAY CYRUS IS IN IT. HE IS OFFICIALLY A PART OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY HE IS INVITED TO THE COOKOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom