• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
God I'm already sick of this damn song. Song would actually be good if I hadn't heard it literally EVERY ****ING PLACE I GO!

Perks of living in Ala-****ing-bama I guess.
I really wish people could show some retraint. Oversaturate someone with a song and they're inevitably going to start to hate it.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I really wish people could show some retraint. Oversaturate someone with a song and they're inevitably going to start to hate it.
My high school used to play songs over the speakers they use for announcements during the 5-minute period between classes.

And by that, I mean 9 times out of 10, they played "Happy" by Pharrell Williams every day, multiple times a day.

I was about ready to tear my goddamn ears off. They played it so loud, I could hear it through my headphones no matter what song I had playing.

D

Deleted member

> 2019
> Old Town Road pops off, bringing back country thru the power of stank and memes
> so viral that Nas got Billy Ray Cyrus on board, powerful combo
> E3 2019 arrives
> Banjo & Kazooie after 18 years revealed as 3rd DLC fighter for in Smash Ultimate
> Everybody pulls out their banjo in celebration
> All end up singing Old Town Road

Boys, we can really end racism, fulfill a long-time request and bring back a music genre all in one year.

Let's do it.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I see I’m not the only cowboy around these here parts anymore ClaTheBae ClaTheBae

It’s fine, there’s definitely enough room for the two of us.
>says he's a cowboy
>says the least cowboy thing possible immediately afterward

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
So I took my break at work, and I come back to discover that one of the craziest situations we've ever handled happened while I was gone. I come back to five police officers and multiple staff members here because of this one crazy student we've been warned to be on alert for. Didn't expect it to happen on my shift.

Everything's fine and no one's hurt (except the student who was the problem, he apparently got clocked in the neck) and the situation is being handled. From what I heard about this kid, he was a stellar student in high school and comes from a sweet family, but then he's been incredibly delusional and irresponsible out of nowhere once he got to college. Hope he gets the help he needs.

KMDP

Smash Legend
My high school used to play songs over the speakers they use for announcements during the 5-minute period between classes.

And by that, I mean 9 times out of 10, they played "Happy" by Pharrell Williams every day, multiple times a day.

I was about ready to tear my goddamn ears off. They played it so loud, I could hear it through my headphones no matter what song I had playing.
You were just an extra starring in a 2013 Period Piece.

D

Deleted member

Since the kiddies are now asleep and it's very late hours, I can safely confess that my only exposure to Persona before P5 was due to one vid remixed with gay "adult videos" on YouTube, so that's good.

Remember to pour one out for Aniki, though.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So I took my break at work, and I come back to discover that one of the craziest situations we've ever handled happened while I was gone. I come back to five police officers and multiple staff members here because of this one crazy student we've been warned to be on alert for. Didn't expect it to happen on my shift.

Everything's fine and no one's hurt (except the student who was the problem, he apparently got clocked in the neck) and the situation is being handled. From what I heard about this kid, he was a stellar student in high school and comes from a sweet family, but then he's been incredibly delusional and irresponsible out of nowhere once he got to college. Hope he gets the help he needs.
It's always the ones you least suspect.

In all seriousness, though, that **** sounds intense. Glad it all got handled, hopefully that's the end of it.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
okay but it's the remix, ninja mod

BILLY RAY CYRUS IS IN IT. HE IS OFFICIALLY A PART OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY HE IS INVITED TO THE COOKOUT
Oh no, I love Billy Ray. Billy Ray is the ****, but it doesn't change the fact that the composition is the same song and I'm just... about as sick of it as I was Katy Perry's Dark Horse...

D

Deleted member

I see a good chunk of people are awake that's nice, I figured I was going to be one of the few in here.

I've been working on my new Essay and I just came to check up with the thread. How are Y'all doing?

D

Deleted member

Don't do it...

Don't do it...

DON'T. DO. IT...

WHEN YOU NUT BUT SHE KEEP SUCKING
Actually now that you're here, I got some more info on Persona 5 Switch after the whole Best Buy situation.

YOU ♂ DIDN'T ♂ SEE ♂ IT ♂ COMING

p5gachi.png

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm pretty sure Brokeback Mountain was about 2 cowboys. According to the DmC devs there's room for more
View attachment 204818
I still don't get why they thought calling Dante a gay cowboy would do anything as the DMC fanbase has unironically embraced it
That entire presentation really just hammered home the fact that the developers of DmC literally had no idea who Dante was as a character.

D

Deleted member

I see a good chunk of people are awake that's nice, I figured I was going to be one of the few in here.

I've been working on my new Essay and I just came to check up with the thread. How are Y'all doing?
Finding myself in one of those weird points in life where you kinda have a destination in mind but no direction. Still doing good for the most part.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Doing alright.

Ironically, I'm also writing an essay right now: a 6-page research paper on net neutrality.

And the first 2 pages are due at 12:00PM today.

It's almost 3:00AM where I am.

Help me...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Is it weird that even after I've confirmed Corrin's low ceiling and many faults and have been told by multiple players who are better than I am to drop her I suddenly kind of want to keep playing her out of spite?

D

Deleted member

Well that's all the time I have I need to get back to writing my Essay! Playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on my Nintendo 3DS!

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Is it weird that even after I've confirmed Corrin's low ceiling and many faults and have been told by multiple players who are better than I am to drop her I suddenly kind of want to keep playing her out of spite?
Nah, playing out of spite is always fun because you always have an out when you lose.

That was my entire philosophy with Ike in Smash 4
"Hey, all you did was grab, up throw, fair, the entire game. That doesn't take any skill!"
"Hey, hey, hey... I'm E tier, aight?"

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Spite is the most powerful motivator there is.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Spite is the most powerful motivator there is.
I'd rather be a Brett Favre than an Aaron Rodgers, though.

I have no idea if anyone in this thread will understand that.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Hey man.. you play who you want to play.

I mained Bowser in Brawl and Bowser Jr in Smash 4 and I was still able to kill ***.

If you still wanna play Corrin, than play her.

Although, I still think it's a good idea to have a top/high tier pocket pick as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom